Amc logo

Tata India Tax Savings Fund Direct-Growth Tata India Tax Savings Fund Direct-Growth Tata India Tax Savings Fund Direct-Growth Tata India Tax Savings Fund Direct-Growth - Get latest updates on NAV, Dividends, Returns, Performance, Risks & Portfolio. Invest now! Paisabazaar INR 1000 1 rating rating rating rating rating Tata India Tax Savings Fund Direct-Growth 4 5

Equity ELSS

PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth

1 Yr return

-3.2%

3 Yrs CAGR returns

3.21%

5 Yrs CAGR returns

9.44%

NAV as on 25 Sep

₹ 18.86 by 0.42 ( 2.30%)

Expense ratio

0.73

Lock-in period

19.29%

Fund Size (Cr)

₹ 1873.4


start your investment

Error: This is a mandatory field

Digits Only

Note: We will verify this number in the next step

User already exists. Click here to Login

Error: This is a mandatory field

By clicking on "Proceed", I accept the
Mutual Funds Terms of Services.

Performance Graph*
Returns Calculator
rupee Digits Only

Error: This is a mandatory field

If ₹1000 invested for 1

Estimated returns*

₹ 0

with % annual returns

Direct Funds
Estimated amount
₹ 10,27,000
Regular Funds
Estimated amount
₹ 9,91,000

* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More

The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.

investment objective

The scheme seeks long-term capital growth. Investments in equity would be at least 80 per cent of the corpus, while allocation to debt and money market instruments can go up to 20 per cent.

Tax Implications

Returns are taxed at 15%, if you redeem before one year. After 1 year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of Rs 1 lakh+ in a financial year.

riskometer
Top Holdings
Top 10 Sectors %
Financial 30.69
Energy 17.48
Technology 8.81
Health Care 7.95
Construction 7
Communication 5.69
FMCG 4.03
Retailing 3.07
Automobile 2.92
Services 2.83
Top 10 Sectors %
Crude Oil & Natural Gas 13.84
Computer Software 8.81
Banking 8.07
Banking 7.8
Telecom.Services 5.69
Banking 5.44
Housing Finance 4.99
Drugs & Pharma 3.24
Cars & Multi Utility Vehicles 2.92
Hotels & Restaurants 2.83
Fund house details
Fund House Tata Mutual Fund
Fund Manager Ennettee Fernandes
Fund Setup Date 13 Oct 2014
Address 9th Floor, Mafatlal Centre, Nariman Point, undefined
Contact 1800 209 0101
Email ID service@tataamc.com
More About This Fund

About Tata India Tax Savings Fund

While seeking long term capital growth, Tata India Tax Savings Fund makes investments of a minimum of 80% in equity and the remaining 20% in debt and money market instruments. The fund has a total of around 98.38% invested in Indian stocks, out of which 71.82% is invested in large cap, 10.99% in mid cap and 7.72% in small cap stocks.

The fund is an open-ended equity scheme attempting to catch the long-term upside potential of the Indian equity market. The lock-in period of 3 years enables the fund managers take a long term perspective and ensure stability in fund’s performance.

How to Invest in Tata India Tax Savings Fund?

  • Sign Up/Sign in to Paisabazaar.com and go to ‘Direct Mutual Funds’
  • Click on the section of ‘ELSS Funds’
  • Type and search directly by the name of Tata India Tax Savings Fund Direct Growth. Once it opens up, look at the details. You can also compare similar funds as well as use SIP Calculator or Lumpsum Calculator to estimate the future value of your investment
  • Click on ‘Invest Now’, select either Lump sum or SIP