Tata Digital India Fund Direct-Growth
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
3 Yrs CAGR returns
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 25 Nov
₹ 15.73 by 0.08 ( 0.50%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹5000 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The scheme seeks long term capital appreciation by investing atleast 80% of its net assets in equity/equity related instruments of the companies in Information Technology Sector in India.
Returns are taxed at 15%, if you redeem before one year. After 1 year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of Rs 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
What is Tata Digital India Fund?
Tata Digital India Mutual Fund is categorised under the sectoral funds which invest in Information Technology Sector. It is an open ended equity scheme with long-term growth of capital as its significant objective. The fund has 95% of the assets invested into equity instruments and the remaining 5% into debt securities.
Sectoral Mutual Funds are the type of schemes wherein the investments are made into a particular sector of the economy. For example: IT, Pharmaceuticals, FMCG etc. These Mutual Funds channel the invested resources to a specific industry or sector.
The fund is managed by Sailesh Jain and Meeta Shetty with over 15 years of experience in portfolio management. They have allocated the corpus into potential IT related companies such as Infosys, Tata Consultancy Services, Tech Mahindra, HCL Technologies, Wipro and more. Tata Digital India Fund has Rs.417 Crores as the current AUM (Assets under management) and the latest NAV is Rs.15.27 Crores. The minimum amount of investment required to enter the fund is Rs.5000.
What you could gain?
- When the market booms for a particular sector, the Mutual Funds related to it offers higher returns
- The fund has the ability to protect the investors from individual firm-specific risk. Investing in sector funds rather than buying individual stocks ensures that a company’s bad performance doesn’t affect the portfolio.
What you could lose?
Theme-oriented or Sectoral Funds are very risky. When one sector witnesses a slowdown, all the companies engaged with that particular sector undergo losses. At times like these, investors must be prepared to bear severe losses in case of market downturns
Who should invest in Tata Digital India Fund?
- Investors willing to indulge in sector-based portfolio
- Sectoral funds are highly risky which makes Tata Digital India Fund is suitable for investors who are willing to bear high risks
- Investors who are seeking to get high returns and prospective capital growth in the IT sector
How to invest using Paisabazaar?
Here is a step-by-step guide to invest in this Mutual Fund using Paisabazaar:
- Log-in or Signup to Paisabazaar.com
- Go to Investments in the Menu Bar and click on ‘Mutual Funds’
- Scroll to ‘Sectoral Funds’
- Start a manual search for ‘Tata Digital India Fund’
- Read all the details and terms of the Fund carefully
- Select lump sum or SIP as your investment option and proceed
- Paisabazaar allows investors to compare different Mutual Funds before making any investments.
Why Choose Paisabazaar?
- Paisabazaar is a trusted website for various financial services
- There are no commissions or hidden charges applied
- No paperwork is required
- It is a platform which allows users to compare more than 1500 Mutual Funds under one roof and saves them from visiting multiple websites for each AMC
- It gives easy access to different categories of funds- ELSS, Hybrid, Equity, Debt etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is it safe to invest in sectoral mutual funds?
A. Sectoral Funds are highly risky funds as during the slowdown of a particular sector, all the funds related to the sector face losses. Hence, sectoral funds are suitable for investors with high risk-appetite.
Q. Is this fund open for subscription?
A. Yes, this fund is open for subscription of units.
Q. What is the minimum investment amount?
A. Rs.5000 is minimum investment amount for this fund.
Q. Is there any entry load for the fund?
A. No entry load applicable
Q. What is the exit load for this fund?
A. 0.25% exit load applicable in case of redemption within 91 days of investment.