Nippon India Tax Saver (ELSS) Fund Direct-Growth
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
3 Yrs CAGR returns
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 14 Nov
₹ 56.5 by -0.42 ( -0.73%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹1000 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The scheme aims to generate long-term capital appreciation from a portfolio that is invested predominantly in equity and equity related instruments.
Returns are taxed at 15%, if you redeem before one year. After 1 year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of Rs 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
Axis Long Term Equity Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
Nippon India Tax Saver (ELSS) Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
HDFC Taxsaver Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
SBI Magnum Taxgain Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 Direct-GrowthEquity
ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity Fund (Tax Saving) Direct Plan - GrowthEquity
DSP Tax Saver Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
Franklin India Taxshield Direct-GrowthEquity
L&T Tax Advantage Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Sundaram Diversified Equity Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Two & Three Wheelers||4.41|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||3.54|
|Fund House||Reliance Mutual Fund|
|Fund Manager||Viral Berawala|
|Fund Setup Date||01 Jan 2013|
|Address||Reliance Centre, 7th Floor, South Wing Off Western Express Highway Santacruz (East)|
|Contact||(022) 33031000 / 1800 300 11111|
What is Nippon India Tax Saver Fund?
This is an open ended equity linked saving scheme with a regulated lock-in period of 3 years. Nippon India Tax Saver Fund (ELSS) revolves around the objective of long-term capital appreciation from a portfolio which consists of investments made into equity and equity related securities. The latest NAV of the Mutual Fund is recorded as 51.82 Crores followed by 96.51% of assets allocated into equities and the remainder into Cash & Cash Equivalents.
Since August 2005, this fund is managed by Ashwani Kumar who prefers to direct the assets into equities because equity, as an asset class for investments, generate satisfactory returns and helps in wealth creation for a longer period of time.
Nippon India Tax Saver Fund has last recorded AUM worth Rs. 9827 Crores and a corpus predominantly invested in the Financial sector. The top holdings of the fund include ICICI Bank, State Bank of India, Larsen & Toubro and Tata Steel.
What You Could Gain?
- Investments made into equities generate inflation beating returns
- The fund invests into potential leaders and the companies with potential high growth
- Assets are significantly allocated into Multinational Companies motivating better growth
- Stable returns due to frequent sale and purchase of shares
What You Could Lose?
Investments into equity and equity related instruments make the fund a moderately risky investment option. Market fluctuations may directly affect the returns from the fund.
Who Should Invest in Nippon India Tax Saver Fund?
- Individuals seeking long-term investments
- Investors willing to obtain higher capital appreciation
- Investors who are not afraid to take any risks regarding the corpus
How to Invest in the Fund Using Paisabazaar?
Follow the given steps to get started with your SIP or Lump Sum investment into Nippon India Tax Saver Fund:
- Log-in or Signup to Paisabazaar.com
- Go to Investments in the Menu Bar and click on ‘Mutual Funds’
- Scroll to ‘ELSS’
- Start a manual search for ‘Nippon India Tax Saver Fund’
- Read all the details and terms of the Fund carefully
- Select lump sum or SIP as your investment option and proceed
- Paisabazaar allows investors to compare different Mutual Funds before making any investments.
Why Choose Paisabazaar?
- Paisabazaar is a trusted website for various financial services
- There are no commissions or hidden charges applied
- No paperwork is required
- It is a platform which allows users to compare more than 1500 Mutual Funds under one roof and saves them from visiting multiple websites for each AMC
- It gives easy access to different categories of funds- ELSS, Hybrid, Equity, Debt etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is there any lock-in period in Nippon India Tax Saver Fund?
A. Yes, 3 years is the statutory lock-in period for this fund
Q. What is the minimum investment amount?
A. Rs.500 is the minimum amount of investment for both SIP and Lump-sum investments.
Q. How are returns from the fund taxed?
A. Maximum Rs. 1.5 Lakh Per annum Investments in ELSS qualify for income deductions under section 80C of the Income Tax act. Long-term Capital Gains up to Rs.1 Lakh are tax-free.
Q. What is the exit load for the Fund?
A. There is no exit load applicable under this Mutual Fund.
Q. What is the entry load for the fund?
A. There is no entry load applied on this Fund.