Nippon India Liquid Fund Direct-Growth
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
3 Yrs CAGR returns
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 12 Nov
₹ 4750.16 by 0.69 ( 0.01%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹1000 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The Scheme seeks to generate optimal returns consistent with moderate levels of risk and high liquidity by investing in debt and money market instruments.
Returns are taxed at Marginal rate of taxation, if you redeem before 36 months. Gains on debt mutual funds held for 36 months or more are treated as long-term capital gains and taxed at the rate of 20% after indexation benefits. Indexation is a technique to adjust tax payments by employing a price index which adjusts for inflation.
Aditya Birla Sun Life Liquid Fund Direct-GrowthDebt
ICICI Prudential Liquid Fund Direct Plan-GrowthDebt
SBI Liquid Fund Direct Plan-GrowthDebt
HDFC Liquid Direct Plan-GrowthDebt
Nippon India Liquid Fund Direct-GrowthDebt
UTI Liquid Cash Direct-GrowthDebt
Axis Liquid Direct Fund -GrowthDebt
DSP Liquidity Direct-GrowthDebt
Tata Liquid Fund Direct-GrowthDebt
L&T Liquid Plan Direct-GrowthDebt
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||3.35|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||1.9|
|Fund House||Reliance Mutual Fund|
|Fund Manager||Anju Chhajer|
|Fund Setup Date||01 Jan 2013|
|Address||Reliance Centre, 7th Floor, South Wing Off Western Express Highway Santacruz (East)|
|Contact||(022) 33031000 / 1800 300 11111|
About Nippon India Liquid Fund
Nippon India Liquid Fund is a debt fund which principally invests in debt and money market securities. The investment objective of the fund is inclined towards generating favourable returns under moderately risky market conditions. The fund matures in maximum 91 days hence providing high-liquidity to the investors.
The fund is managed by Ms. Anju Chhajer since 2013 and her active participation in the management of portfolio, appropriate stock selection, sound knowledge of market decisions has led to high growth and substantial returns from the fund. She has employed 85.35% of the assets into A1+ rated securities, 26.65% into SOV and remainder into AAA rated securities to ensure a stabilized portfolio for maximum returns.
The improving CRISIL Rank of this Mutual Fund validates the stability and consistency of returns procured over the last few years.
What You Could Gain?
- Due to low maturity period, the fund is comparatively less-risky than Ultra short-term funds
- Redemption of units of Mutual Fund can be processed on any business day based on the NAV prices. Also, the redemption is dealt instantly by the bank.
What You Could Lose?
- Investors won’t be able to benefit from the higher returns which are offered by long-term investments
- There are more than 20,000 crores of Assets Under Management (AUM) which could possibly impede the returns accrued
Who Should Invest in the Fund?
- This fund is ideal for investors who want to opt for an investment scheme with regular income and minimum risks
- The fund was launched in 2003 and has delivered consistent returns since then. This adds to the reliability factor for the investors
- Investors looking for options to deposit their idle capital and achieve short-term financial goals
How to Invest in the Fund Online?
- Sign Up/Sign In to Paisabazaar.com and go to ‘Debt Funds’
- Click on the section of ‘Liquid Funds’
- Type and search directly by the name of Nippon India Liquid Fund. Once it opens up, look at the details. You can also compare similar funds as well as use SIP Calculator or Lumpsum Calculator to estimate the future value of your investment.
- Click on ‘Invest Now’, select either Lump sum or SIP
Why Choose Paisabazaar?
- Trusted website, no commission charges and no paperwork
- You can compare more than 1,700 Funds at one platform instead of visiting the website of each AMC and then searching for numerous funds
- Easy to browse as Funds are segregated under Equity, Debt, Large Cap, ELSS, etc. You can further add filters of ratings, returns, fund houses.
- Important scheme details such as latest Net Asset Value (NAV), expense ratio, assets under management, etc are also available on the portal, making it easier for consumers to pick a suitable fund.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Are Liquid Funds tax free?
A. In case the funds are held for more than 3 years, tax is charged on Long-term Capital Gains. Tax is payable according to the tax slab in case of selling of units before three years.
Q. Are liquid funds risk-free?
A. Liquid funds invest in debt securities which makes them low-risk investments but they are not completely risk-free. There is interest rate risk or credit risk involved in these funds.
Q. What is the minimum investment requirement?
A. The minimum investment required to enter the aforementioned Mutual Fund is Rs.100
Q. What is the Exit Load in this fund?
A. The exit load for Nippon India Liquid Fund is charged as-
0.007% for redemption within 1 days
0.0065% for redemption between 1 – 2 days
0.006% for redemption between 2 – 3 days
0.0055% for redemption between 3 – 4 days
0.005% for redemption between 4 – 5 days
0.0045% for redemption between 5 – 6 days
Q. What is the entry load for this fund?
A. No entry load is applicable on this mutual fund