Nippon India Large Cap Fund Direct-Growth
PB Recommended Equity Large Cap
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
3 Yrs CAGR returns
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 21 Nov
₹ 37.36 by -0.19 ( -0.51%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹5000 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The scheme seeks to generate long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly into equity and equity related instruments of large cap companies.
Returns are taxed at 15%, if you redeem before one year. After 1 year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of Rs 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
Aditya Birla Sun Life Frontline Equity Direct Fund-GrowthEquity
SBI Bluechip Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
HDFC Top 100 Fund Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
Nippon India Large Cap Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Franklin India Bluechip Direct Fund-GrowthEquity
Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund Direct- GrowthEquity
UTI Mastershare Direct-GrowthEquity
Aditya Birla Sun Life Focused Equity Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
DSP Top 100 Equity Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Fund House||Reliance Mutual Fund|
|Fund Manager||Sailesh Raj Bhan|
|Fund Setup Date||01 Jan 2013|
|Address||Reliance Centre, 7th Floor, South Wing Off Western Express Highway Santacruz (East)|
|Contact||(022) 33031000 / 1800 300 11111|
What is Nippon India Large Cap Fund?
Formerly known as Reliance Large Cap Fund, Nippon India Large Cap Fund is an open-ended Equity Mutual Fund which, for the most part, invests in equity and equity-related instruments of large cap companies (top 100 companies). This Mutual Fund scheme focuses on assisting in the long-term capital appreciation. On the other hand, the derivative investments are made in debts, money market securities, REITs and InvITs for consistent returns.
Large Cap companies are organisations with a well-structured business plan, good work record and stable corporate practices. These organisations are counted under top 100 companies of given benchmark. Large Cap Equity Funds are those Funds which invest a considerable amount of resources into companies with large market capitalisation.
Nippon India Large Cap Fund is managed by Mr. Shailesh Raj Bhan who has been monitoring and managing the portfolios of other funds such as Nippon India Pharma Fund, Nippon India Consumption Fund, Nippon India Multi Cap Fund and Nippon India Large Cap Fund. With the professional experience of about 19 years in the equity market, Mr.Bhan centres his decisions on extensive research of market capitalisation and sentiment.
Investment Portfolio for Nippon India Large Cap Fund
Since Nippon India Large Cap Fund is an equity Mutual Fund, 99% of the assets are allocated into equity and 0.9% assets are allocated into cash & cash equivalents. There are 43 number of stocks under the fund portfolio with investments made predominantly into Financial, Engineering, Energy and Automobile sectors.
What you gain?
- The returns are relatively more consistent than funds from other categories. Also, 75.07% of the assets under Nippon India Large Cap Fund are apportioned into large cap stocks which eventually enables the investors to get advantage from the orderly performance of the companies
- The investor’s resources are professionally managed by experienced managers who are earnest about choosing the companies capable of sailing even through uncertain market fluctuations
- The stocks in the portfolio of this fund are limited however the diversification alleviates the market risk.
What you lose?
- Investors must understand that their principal will be at high risk and the financial goal may not be accomplished
- Investing in selected stocks has its own share of risks. There are chances of getting decent returns but the possibility of drowning in market downturns is not subdued
Who should invest in the fund?
- Nippon India Large Cap Fund is suitable for:
- Individuals who are willing to invest their resources for long-term capital appreciation
- Investors who are not reluctant to take market risks
- Investors with long-term goals such as children’s education, retirement etc.
How to invest in Nippon India Large Cap Fund?
- Log-in or Signup to Paisabazaar.com
- Scroll to ‘Investments’ in Menu Bar and choose ‘Mutual Fund’ option
- Click on ‘Large Cap Funds’
- Search and Navigate to Nippon India Large Cap Fund
- Read the details of the fund carefully
- Fill in the details that are asked for and proceed
- You can compare different funds and choose the best investment plan for your financial goal
Why should you choose Paisabazaar?
- Paisabazaar is a recognized platform where individuals and organisations can compare more than 1700 funds which suits the financial plan.
- The website charges no commissions at all and there is no requirement of any paperwork.
- The funds are segregated into Equity, Debt, Hybrid and other types which further make it easy for investors to select the most suitable investment option.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the entry load for Nippon India Large Cap Fund?
A. No entry load is charged to invest in Nippon India Large Cap Fund
Q. What is the exit load for Nippon India Large Cap Fund?
A. In case the investor redeems the 10% of purchased units within 1 year of allotment of units, there is no exit load levied. If more than 10% of investment are redeemed, an exit load of 1% is payable by the investor However, no exit load is levied for redemption of units after 1 year of purchase.
Q. How are returns from Nippon India Large Cap Fund Taxed?
A. In case the returns are withdrawn before completion of one year of investment, Short Term Capital Gains Tax of 15% is applied. Long Term Capital Gains Tax above capital gains of Rs.1 lakh is applied on returns withdrawn after 1 year of investment.
Q. What is the minimum investment amount for Nippon India Large Cap Fund?
A. To invest in Nippon India Large Cap Fund, individuals can make investments through Systematic Investment Plan with a minimum amount of Rs.100 only. For lump sum investments, minimum Rs.5000 must be invested.