Principal Hybrid Equity Fund Direct-Growth Principal Hybrid Equity Fund Direct-Growth Principal Hybrid Equity Fund Direct-Growth Principal Hybrid Equity Fund Direct-Growth - Get latest updates on NAV, Dividends, Returns, Performance, Risks & Portfolio. Invest now! INR 5000 1
PB Recommended Hybrid Aggressive Hybrid
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
3 Yrs CAGR returns
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 25 Sep
₹ 80.89 by 1.38 ( 1.74%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹5000 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The scheme seeks long-term capital appreciation and current income from a balanced portfolio of equity and debt securities.
Returns are taxed at 15%, if you redeem before one year. After 1 year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of Rs 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
ICICI Prudential Equity & Debt Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
SBI Equity Hybrid Fund Direct Plan-GrowthHybrid
Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Hybrid '95 Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
Nippon India Equity Hybrid Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
L&T Hybrid Equity Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
DSP Equity & Bond Direct-GrowthHybrid
UTI Hybrid Equity Fund Direct Fund-GrowthHybrid
Tata Hybrid Equity Fund Direct Plan-GrowthHybrid
JM Equity Hybrid Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
Axis Equity Hybrid Fund Direct - GrowthHybrid
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||7.06|
|Cosmetics & Toiletries||2.97|
|Fund House||Principal Mutual Fund|
|Fund Manager||Ashish Aggarwal|
|Fund Setup Date||01 Jan 2013|
|Address||Exchange Plaza - 2rd Floor - NSE Building, 'B' Wing-Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East),|
|Contact||022 - 67720555, 1800 425 5600|
Principal Hybrid Equity Fund belongs to the category of aggressive hybrid funds. This implies that the fund invests around 65%-80% of its assets in equity and the remaining in bonds and commodities. Principal Hybrid Fund delivers returns that are slightly lower than pure equity funds (which invest all their assets in equity and equity related securities). However, the returns also tend to fall less when the stock markets decline.
Additionally, the risk involved in this fund is lower than that in pure equity funds. Principal Hybrid Fund has invested 72.4% of its assets in equity, 23.4% in debts and the remaining 4.3% in cash and its equivalents. The top sectoral holdings of this fund include the Financial sector, FMCG, Technology, Energy and Construction.
Who should Invest in a Principal Hybrid Equity Fund?
- The fund is suitable for conservative equity investors who wish to reap the returns of equity investments but do not have the risk appetite for it
- Investors who are looking for long term capital growth should consider investing in this fund
- First time equity investors must think of investing in this fund since it offers an opportunity to create wealth along with lower volatility
- The investors who are looking for fixed income options to serve their financial needs for the present may consider investing in this fund
Taxation- How is this fund taxed?
- If the fund’s units are sold within 1 year from the date of investment, Short Term Capital Gains (STCG) at 15% is levied on the entire amount of gains
- If the fund’s units are sold after 1 year from the date of investment, Long Term Capital Gains Tax (LTCG) is levied on the gains at 10%. However, gains upto Rs.1 Lakh in a financial year are exempt from any tax liabilities
- The dividends paid by the mutual fund scheme are taxed at 11.64% (inclusive of surcharge and cess). The investor does not have to pay this tax directly as it will be deducted from his/her dividend income
How to invest in Principal Hybrid Equity Fund?
Follow the given steps to get started with your SIP or Lump Sum investment into Principal Hybrid Equity Fund:
- Log-in or Signup to Paisabazaar.com
- Go to Investments in the Menu Bar and click on ‘Mutual Funds’
- Scroll to ‘Hybrid’
- Start a manual search for ‘Principal Hybrid Equity Fund’
- Read all the details and terms of the Fund carefully
- Select lump sum or SIP as your investment option and proceed
Why choose Paisabazaar?
- Trusted website, no commission charges and no paperwork
- You can compare more than 1,700 Funds at one platform instead of visiting the website of each AMC and then searching for numerous funds
- Easy to browse as Funds are segregated under Equity, Debt, Large Cap, ELSS, etc. You can further add filters of ratings, returns, fund houses.
- Important scheme details such as latest Net Asset Value (NAV), expense ratio, assets under management, etc are also available on the portal, making it easier for consumers to pick a suitable fund.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: Who is the fund manager of this fund?
Ans: The fund is currently being managed by Bekxi Kuriakose, Ravi Gopalakrishnan, and Ashish Aggarwal. Ms.Bekxy has been managing the fund since March 2016, while Mr. Gopalakrishnan and Mr. Aggarwal have been managing the fund since July and October 2019 respectively. The fund managers maintain a portfolio which is oriented with large cap stocks and tactically allocate assets to mid cap and small cap stocks.
Ques: What is the objective of Principal Hybrid Equity Fund?
Ans: The fund seeks to offer long term capital appreciation and current income from a balanced portfolio of equity and debt securities.
Ques: What is Expense Ratio? What is the Expense Ratio of Principal Hybrid Equity Fund?
Ans: Expense Ratio is the fee charged from an investor for managing his money and allocating it to stocks that further help him earn returns from his investments. Expense Ratio of this fund has been fixed at 2.27%.
Ques: Is there any Exit Load on this fund?
Ans: The fund charges an Exit Load of 1% for units in excess of 24% of the investment, if the fund’s units are redeemed within one year of allotment. If the units are redeemed after one year from the date of allotment, no Exit Load will be applied.
Ques: Is there any lock-in period in this fund?
Ans: No, the fund does not have any lock-in period.
Ques: What is the minimum and maximum limit for investment in this fund?
Ans: While investing through the SIP mode, the minimum that must be paid is Rs.100. There is no maximum limit on the investment made.