Nippon India Vision Direct-Growth Nippon India Vision Direct-Growth Nippon India Vision Direct-Growth Nippon India Vision Direct-Growth - Get latest updates on NAV, Dividends, Returns, Performance, Risks & Portfolio. Invest now! INR 5000 1
Equity Large & MidCap
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
3 Yrs CAGR returns
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 06 Aug
₹ 511.91 by 5.79 ( 1.14%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹5000 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The fund seeks capital appreciation by investing in larger stocks with good fundamentals and good long-term prospects.
Returns are taxed at 15%, if you redeem before one year. After 1 year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of Rs 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Advantage Fund Direct -GrowthEquity
DSP Equity Opportunities Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Canara Robeco Emerging Equities Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Nippon India Vision Direct-GrowthEquity
ICICI Prudential Large & Mid Cap Fund Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
IDFC Core Equity Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Franklin India Equity Advantage Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Kotak Equity Opportunities Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
SBI Large & Midcap Fund Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||4.66|
|Tea & Coffee||2.77|
|Fund House||Reliance Mutual Fund|
|Fund Manager||Sanjay Doshi|
|Fund Setup Date||01 Jan 2013|
|Address||Reliance Centre, 7th Floor, South Wing Off Western Express Highway Santacruz (East)|
|Contact||(022) 33031000 / 1800 300 11111|
About Nippon India Vision Fund
Nippon India Vision Fund, earlier known as Reliance VIsion Fund is an open-ended growth scheme that invests in equity and equity related securities. The fund’s investment objective is to achieve long term growth of capital. The fund has invested 95.18% of its assets in Indian stocks, out of which 53.51% are invested in large cap, 33.04% in mid cap and 0.54% in small cap.
The fund tends to meet its investment objectives by investing in equity and equity related securities while following a research based investment approach. The fund invests in large cap and mid cap stocks of high quality businesses/market leaders, giving high exposure to its investors.
Who Should Invest?
- All the equity funds are subject to market risks. Only investors who are willing to accept a certain level of risk with their investments may consider this fund since it involves a moderate level of risk
- You can also look at the CRISIL rating of the fund while making your investment decision, as it gives an idea about the overall performance of the fund over the years, based on its historical return data and portfolio attributes
- The fund holds the possibility of gaining high returns over the long term. Therefore, if you are looking to invest your money for a period of at least 3-4 years, this fund tends to meet your investment objective
- The fund suits investors looking to create a diversified portfolio as it offers high exposure by investing in market leaders with established businesses
Taxation- How will they be Taxed?
The fund applies a short term capital gains tax of 15% if the units are sold within 1 year from the date of allotment. If the units worth more than Rs. 1 lakh are sold after 1 year from the date of allotment, a long term capital gains tax of 10% is applied. It must be noted that the given tax rates are exclusive of indexation.
Additionally, the investors do not have to pay any tax on dividends received, but a Dividend Distribution Tax (DDT) is deducted by the AMC at source.
For an example –
If an investor has made a capital gain of ₹60000 on investment in an equity fund, Short Term Capital Gains Tax of 15% would be levied if s/he withdraws the amount within one year of investment. The payable tax would be ₹9000.
Also, if an investor has made a capital gain of ₹3Lakh on investment in an equity fund, and withdraws the amount after 1 year of investment, Long Term Capital Gains Tax of 10% would be levied on ₹2Lakh. ₹1Lakh is exempted from taxation. The payable tax would be ₹20,000.
How to Invest in Nippon India Vision Fund?
- Sign Up/Sign in to Paisabazaar.com and go to ‘Direct Mutual Funds’
- Click on the section of ‘Equity Funds’
- Type and search directly by the name of Nippon India Vision Fund Direct Growth. Once it opens up, look at the details. You can also compare similar funds as well as use SIP Calculator or Lumpsum Calculator to estimate the future value of your investment
- Click on ‘Invest Now’, select either Lump sum or SIP
- Trusted website, no commission charges and no paperwork. Only direct plans, no regular ones
- You can compare more than 1,700 Funds at one platform instead of visiting the website of each AMC and then searching for numerous funds
- Easy to browse as Funds are segregated under Equity, Debt, Large Cap, ELSS, etc. You can further add filters of ratings, returns, fund houses
- Important scheme details such as latest Net Asset Value (NAV), expense ratio, Assets Under Management (AUM), etc. are also available on the portal, making it easier for consumers to pick a suitable fund
Q. What are large cap funds?
A. Mutual funds that invest in stocks of companies with larger market capitalization are called large cap funds. These companies are usually the ones with a good track record and are known to be well established players in the market.
Q. Does this scheme come under Section 80C or offers tax benefits?
A. No, this fund does not come under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, neither does it offer any tax benefits.
Q. What is Exit Load? Does this particular scheme have an Exit Load?
A. Exit Load is the fee charged from an investor when he decides to quit the scheme and redeem his money. Generally, there is some penalty charged only if funds are redeemed in less than 365 days, otherwise there are usually no charges. The fund has an Exit Load of 1% if the units are redeemed within 1 year from the date of allotment. However, if the units are redeemed after a year of purchase, there is no Exit Load.
Q. What is Expense Ratio? What is the Expense Ratio of this specific fund?
A. It is the fee charged from the investor for managing his fund money and allocating it to the stocks that can help him earn returns. The fund has an Expense Ratio of 1.55% (direct plan).
Q. Is there a lock-in period for this scheme?
A. The fund does not have a lock-in period.
Q. Who are the fund managers of this fund?
A. Ms. Meenakshi Dawar and Mr. Sanjay Doshi have been assigned the Fund Managers of this fund since May 2019. Ms. Dawar is a B.Tech graduate from IGIT New Delhi and PGDM from IIM Ahmedabad. Before joining Reliance AMC, she had worked with IDFC Mutual Fund.
Mr. Sanjay Doshi, with 11 years of professional experience and historical performance in the capital market, has been associated with this fund since 2017. He holds degrees in ACA, MBA (Finance) and CFA Level III.