Nippon India Equity Hybrid Fund Direct-Growth Nippon India Equity Hybrid Fund Direct-Growth Nippon India Equity Hybrid Fund Direct-Growth Nippon India Equity Hybrid Fund Direct-Growth - Get latest updates on NAV, Dividends, Returns, Performance, Risks & Portfolio. Invest now! INR 1000 1
PB Recommended Hybrid Aggressive Hybrid
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
3 Yrs CAGR returns
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 03 Feb
₹ 46.31 by 0.61 ( 2.00%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹1000 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The scheme aims to generate consistent returns by investing a major portion in equity and a small portion in debt and money market instruments. It will invest upto 50 per cent of its assets in equities and equity related securities and atleast 25 per cent of its assets in debt and money market instruments with an average maturity of 1 to 7 years.
Returns are taxed at 15%, if you redeem before one year. After 1 year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of Rs 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
ICICI Prudential Equity & Debt Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
SBI Equity Hybrid Fund Direct Plan-GrowthHybrid
Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Hybrid '95 Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
Nippon India Equity Hybrid Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
L&T Hybrid Equity Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
DSP Equity & Bond Direct-GrowthHybrid
UTI Hybrid Equity Fund Direct Fund-GrowthHybrid
Tata Hybrid Equity Fund Direct Plan-GrowthHybrid
JM Equity Hybrid Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
Axis Equity Hybrid Fund Direct - GrowthHybrid
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||8.33|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||7.79|
|Fund House||Reliance Mutual Fund|
|Fund Manager||Sushil Budhia|
|Fund Setup Date||01 Jan 2013|
|Address||Reliance Centre, 7th Floor, South Wing Off Western Express Highway Santacruz (East)|
|Contact||(022) 33031000 / 1800 300 11111|
About Nippon India Equity Hybrid Fund
Nippon India Equity Hybrid Fund was launched in June 2005 with the objective of generating consistent returns and appreciation by investing in a mix of securities comprising of equity and equity related instruments and fixed income instruments. Earlier known as Reliance India Equity Hybrid Fund, the scheme claims to invest upto 50% of its assets in equity and equity-related securities, at least 25% in debt and money market instruments with an average maturity of 1 to 7 years.
Although, being an equity hybrid fund, the returns offered by this fund are lesser than equity funds, it is still known to involve relatively lesser risk when the stock markets decline. Hence, the fund is considered ideal for you if you are a conservative equity investor or a new-investor unwilling to experiences high fluctuations with your investments.
Who Should Invest?
- The fund attempts to optimize the benefits of equity growth along with relative stability of fixed income investments. Hence, investors who are willing to invest their money for a time period of more than 3 years
- All mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Being an aggressive hybrid fund, the fund involves a moderately higher level of risk and is suitable for investors who are willing to take a chance in return for higher returns
- The fixed income strategy adopted by the fund managers focuses on generating higher returns through investments in high quality instruments for a moderate duration. So if you are open for investing in aggressively allocated hybrid funds, then you may consider investing in this fund
Taxation- How will they be Taxed?
The investors of this fund are liable to pay a long term capital gains tax of 10% if the capital gains exceed Rs. 1 lakh and the units are sold after 1 year from the date of purchase. Additionally, if the units are sold before 1 year from the date of purchase, short term capital gains tax at 15% will be applicable.
It must be noted that no cess/surcharge is included in the mentioned tax rates.
For example –
If an investor has made a capital gain of ₹50000 on investment in an equity fund, Short Term Capital Gains Tax of 15% would be levied if s/he withdraws the amount within one year of investment. The payable tax would be ₹7500.
Also, if an investor has made a capital gain of ₹1.5 lakh on investment in an equity fund, and withdraws the amount after 1 year of investment, Long Term Capital Gains Tax of 10% would be levied on ₹50000. ₹1Lakh is exempted from taxation. The payable tax would be ₹5000.
How to Invest in Nippon India Equity Hybrid Fund?
- Sign Up/Sign in to Paisabazaar.com and go to ‘Direct Mutual Funds’
- Click on the section of ‘Equity Hybrid Funds’
- Type and search directly by the name of Nippon India Equity Hybrid Fund Direct Growth. Once it opens up, look at the details. You can also compare similar funds as well as use SIP Calculator or Lumpsum Calculator to estimate the future value of your investment
- Click on ‘Invest Now’, select either Lump sum or SIP
- Trusted website, no commission charges and no paperwork. Only direct plans, no regular ones
- You can compare more than 1,700 Funds at one platform instead of visiting the website of each AMC and then searching for numerous funds
- Easy to browse as Funds are segregated under Equity, Debt, Large Cap, ELSS, etc. You can further add filters of ratings, returns, fund houses
- Important scheme details such as latest Net Asset Value (NAV), expense ratio, Assets Under Management (AUM), etc. are also available on the portal, making it easier for consumers to pick a suitable fund
Q. What are hybrid funds? Is this fund a hybrid fund?
A. Also known as Exchange Traded Funds, Hybrid funds are the funds that invest in more than one type of securities, such as stocks or bonds. Nippon India Equity is an aggressive hybrid fund, which means that this fund is exposed to both debt and equity securities in proportions that have been specified in the scheme’s objective.
Q. Does this fund come under Section 80C or offer tax benefits?
A. No, this fund is not eligible for tax benefits under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
Q. What is Exit Load? Does this scheme have an Exit Load?
A. Exit Load is the fee charged from an investor when he decides to quit the scheme and redeem his money. Generally, there is some penalty charged only if funds are redeemed in less than 365 days, otherwise there are usually no charges. The fund has an Exit Load of 1% if sold before 365 days.
Q. What is Expense Ratio? Does this fund have an Expense Ratio?
A. It is the fee charged from the investor for managing his fund money and allocating it to the stocks that can help him earn returns. The fund has an Expense Ratio of 1.76%.
Q. What is the lock-in period of this fund?
A. The fund does not have a lock-in period.
Q. Who is the fund manager of this fund? What is his educational and professional background?
A. The fund is being managed by two fund managers, Amit Tripathi and Sanjay Parikh since January 2013. Mr. Akash Tripathi holds a degree in B.Com (H) and PGDM. Displaying his historical performance, he had worked with New India Insurance Co. Ltd., Sun Invest Associates Ltd, and CFS Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. prior to joining this fund.
Mr. Sanjay Parikh is a professional Chartered Accountant and holds a degree in B.Com (H). He had been working with ICICI Prudential MF before being appointed as a Fund Manager with Nippon India Equity Hybrid Fund.