Mirae Asset Tax Saver Fund Direct-Growth Mirae Asset Tax Saver Fund Direct-Growth Mirae Asset Tax Saver Fund Direct-Growth Mirae Asset Tax Saver Fund Direct-Growth - Get latest updates on NAV, Dividends, Returns, Performance, Risks & Portfolio. Invest now! INR 1000 1
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
3 Yrs CAGR returns
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 09 Jul
₹ 18.69 by 0.12 ( 0.62%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹1000 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The scheme seeks to generate long-term capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio of predominantly equity and equity related instruments.
Returns are taxed at 15%, if you redeem before one year. After 1 year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of Rs 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
Axis Long Term Equity Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
Nippon India Tax Saver (ELSS) Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
HDFC Taxsaver Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
SBI Long Term Equity Fund Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 Direct-GrowthEquity
ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity Fund (Tax Saving) Direct Plan - GrowthEquity
DSP Tax Saver Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
Franklin India Taxshield Direct-GrowthEquity
L&T Tax Advantage Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Sundaram Diversified Equity Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||7.94|
|Cars & Multi Utility Vehicles||2.63|
|Fund House||Mirae Mutual Fund|
|Fund Manager||Yadnesh Chavan|
|Fund Setup Date||20 Nov 2015|
|Address||Unit No.606 - 6th Floor, Windsor Building - Off. CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz (East),|
|Contact||022- 67800301 / 1800 2090 777|
About Mirae Asset Tax Saver Equity Fund
Mirae Asset Tax Saver Equity Fund is known to include only equity and equity-related stocks offering high return ratios; thereby offering a diversified portfolio of companies with strong growth to its investors. Delivering historical returns, the fund follows a bottoms up approach, while maintaining a valuable investment approach. The fund managers offer a diversified portfolio of companies with strong growth history to its investors.
The fund tends to offer higher returns in the long term; the suggested investment horizon is around 5-7 years. Additionally, the fund offers tax exemption on the invested amount under Section 80C of the Indian Income Tax Act. As per this section, the capital gains on investments made upto Rs.1.5 Lakh in a financial year are exempted from any tax liabilities.
Who Should Invest?
- All the equity funds are subject to market risks. Being a multi-cap fund, there is a lesser level of risk involved in this fund. Hence, if you are an investor with a smaller risk appetite, you may invest in this fund
- The fund has been observed to grow positively since the time of its inception. However, only the investors who are willing to lock-in their amount for a minimum of 3 years should consider investing in this fund
- Being an ELSS fund, this scheme is suitable for investors who are looking to benefit from tax exemption as the investments made in this fund help investors save taxes of up to 1.5 lakh in a financial year under the Section 80C of the Income Tax Act
Taxation- How will they be taxed?
Investments made in Mirae Asset Tax Saver Equity Fund are eligible for a tax deduction of Rs. 1.5 lakh under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act. The scheme also allows a 2-in-1 benefit of investing and tax deduction, along with greater diversification of risk control and a 360-degree research. Being an Equity Linked Savings Scheme, Mirae Asset Tax Saver Equity Fund has a lock-in period of 3 years, which is considered the lowest among all the tax saving alternatives in the country.
If an investor has made a capital gain of ₹50000 on investment in an equity fund, Short Term Capital Gains Tax of 15% would be levied if s/he withdraws the amount within one year of investment. The payable tax would be ₹7500.
Also, if an investor has made a capital gain of ₹1.5 lakh on investment in an equity fund, and withdraws the amount after 1 year of investment, Long Term Capital Gains Tax of 10% would be levied on ₹50000. ₹1Lakh is exempted from taxation. The payable tax would be ₹5000.
How to Invest in Mirae Asset Tax Saver Fund?
- Sign Up/Sign in to Paisabazaar.com and go to ‘Direct Mutual Funds’
- Click on the section of ‘ELSS Funds’
- Type and search directly by the name of Mirae Asset Tax Saver Equity Fund Direct Growth. Once it opens up, look at the details. You can also compare similar funds as well as use SIP Calculator or Lumpsum Calculator to estimate the future value of your investment
- Click on ‘Invest Now’, select either Lump sum or SIP
Also Read: Which SIP is best for 3 years?
- Trusted website, no commission charges and no paperwork. Only direct plans, no regular ones
- You can compare more than 1,700 Funds at one platform instead of visiting the website of each AMC and then searching for numerous funds
- Easy to browse as Funds are segregated under Equity, Debt, Large Cap, ELSS, etc. You can further add filters of ratings, returns, fund houses
- Important scheme details such as latest Net Asset Value (NAV), expense ratio, Assets Under Management (AUM), etc. are also available on the portal, making it easier for consumers to pick a suitable fund
Q. What are multi cap funds?
A. Multi cap funds are diversified mutual funds that invest in stocks across market capitalization.The portfolio of these funds have large cap, mid cap and small cap stocks.
Q. Does Mirae Asset Tax Saver Equity Fund come under Section 80C or offers tax benefits?
A. Yes, Mirae Asset Tax Saver Equity Fund is an Equity Linked Savings Scheme (ELSS). It is eligible for tax exemption of upto Rs. 1.5 lakh in a financial year under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
Q. What is Exit Load?
A. Exit Load is the fee charged from an investor when he decides to quit the scheme and redeem his money. Generally, there is some penalty charged only if funds are redeemed in less than 365 days, otherwise there are usually no charges. No, the fund does not have an Exit Load.
Q. What is Expense Ratio? Does Mirae Asset Tax Saver Equity Fund have Expense Ratio?
A. It is the fee charged from the investor for managing his fund money and allocating it to the stocks that can help him earn returns. The fund has an Expense Ratio of 2.34% which is levied on the investments every year.
Q. What is the lock-in period of Mirae Asset Tax Saver Equity Fund?
A. Being an Equity Linked Savings Scheme, the fund has a lock-in period of 3 years.
Q. Who is the Fund Manager of Mirae Asset Tax Saver Equity Fund?
A. Mr. Neelesh Surana has been appointed as the Fund Manager for Mirae Asset Tax Saver Equity Fund since November 2015. He holds a B.E. degree in Mechanics and an MBA degree in Finance. Before joining Mirae AMC, Mr. Neelesh Surana was working with ASK Investment Managers Pvt. Ltd.