Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund Direct- Growth Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund Direct- Growth Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund Direct- Growth Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund Direct- Growth - Get latest updates on NAV, Dividends, Returns, Performance, Risks & Portfolio. Invest now! INR 5000 1
Equity Large Cap
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
3 Yrs CAGR returns
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 03 Feb
₹ 54.28 by 0.81 ( 2.59%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹5000 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The scheme aims to maximize long term capital appreciation by finding investment opportunities resulting from Indian economic growth and its structural shifts through investing in equity and equity related securities.
Returns are taxed at 15%, if you redeem before one year. After 1 year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of Rs 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
Aditya Birla Sun Life Frontline Equity Direct Fund-GrowthEquity
SBI Bluechip Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
HDFC Top 100 Fund Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
Nippon India Large Cap Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Franklin India Bluechip Direct Fund-GrowthEquity
Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund Direct- GrowthEquity
UTI Mastershare Direct-GrowthEquity
Aditya Birla Sun Life Focused Equity Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
DSP Top 100 Equity Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||11.68|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||10.43|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||9|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||8.72|
|Fund House||Mirae Mutual Fund|
|Fund Manager||Gaurav Misra|
|Fund Setup Date||01 Jan 2013|
|Address||Unit No.606 - 6th Floor, Windsor Building - Off. CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz (East),|
|Contact||022- 67800301 / 1800 2090 777|
About Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund
Earlier known as Mirae Asset India Equity Fund, it is an open-ended equity scheme that invests more than 80% of its total assets under management in equity securities of large cap companies. It aims to combine the stability provided by large cap stocks and exceptional performance of some flourishing mid cap companies.
Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund has delivered exceptional returns over the past few years owing to its buy and hold investment strategy. It looks for high end firms that are trading at an undervalued price and keeps the stocks for long term so as to make significant capital gains.
The scheme invests in companies with sustainable competitive advantage over other players and are the leaders in their specific sector.
Also Read: Large Cap Mutual Funds
Who should invest in Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund?
- If you’re a conservative investor, looking for reasonable returns over a particular investment horizon (4-5 years), this fund is a good investment option that will deliver consistent returns. Equity securities of large cap companies, have the ability to sail through turbulent market conditions because of their long operational history, and have proven to effectively mitigate market downside.
- If you’re not well-versed with the dynamics of financial markets, or don’t have time to regularly track the market sentiment, then you can opt for this fund to invest in India’s leading companies instead of independently selecting stocks
- If you’ve a good appetite for risk, it is better to opt for midcap and small-cap funds as these have delivered better returns over the years. For instance, you can opt for SBI Small Cap Fund from the small-cap category, or DSP Midcap Fund from the mid-cap category. However, it should be noted that the underlying companies of these funds are relatively less stable when compared to large cap companies.
- The underlying stocks in the Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund have a good track record of delivering quality returns in the long run. Consequently, this fund offers an opportunity to investors to grow their savings with the growth of leading companies.
Will you pay tax?
If you withdraw or redeem the units before one year of investment, Short Term Capital Gains Tax of 15% is levied. Whereas, Long Term Capital Gains Tax above ₹1 lakh will be taxed at 10% after completion of 1 year of investment.
For instance, an investor has made a capital gain of ₹50000 on investment in Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund, Short Term Capital Gains Tax of 15% would be levied if s/he withdraws the amount within one year of investment. The payable tax would be ₹7500.
Also, if the investor has made a capital gain of ₹1.5 lakh on investment in this scheme, and withdraws the amount after 1 year of investment, Long Term Capital Gains Tax of 10% would be levied on ₹50000. ₹1Lakh is exempted from taxation. The payable tax would be ₹5,000.
How to invest in this fund online?
- Sign Up/Sign In to Paisabazaar.com and go to ‘Equity Funds’
- Click on the section of ‘Large Cap Funds’
- Type and search directly by the name of Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund. Once it opens up, look at the details. You can also compare similar funds as well as use SIP Calculator or Lumpsum Calculator to estimate the future value of your investment.
- Click on ‘Invest Now’, select either Lump sum or SIP
- Trusted website, no commission charges and no paperwork
- You can compare more than 1,700 Funds at one platform instead of visiting the website of each AMC and then searching for numerous funds
- Easy to browse as funds are segregated under Equity, Debt, Large Cap, ELSS, etc. You can further add filters of ratings, returns, fund houses.
- Important scheme details such as latest Net Asset Value (NAV), expense ratio, assets under management, etc are also available on the portal, making it easier for consumers to pick a suitable fund.
Q. What is the entry load for this fund?
Ans. There is no applicable entry load on Mirae Asset India Equity Fund
Q. What is the exit load for the fund?
Ans. If an investor redeems the purchased units within 1 year of allotment of units, an exit load of 1% is payable by the investor. However, no exit load is levied for redemption of units after 1 year of purchase.
Q. Which is the better mode of investment for this fund, SIP or Lump-sum investment?
Ans. Since the aforementioned fund is an equity fund, it is advisable to invest via Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) to average out the cost of units purchased. SIPs effectively counter the risk arising out of market fluctuations.
Q. What are the Best Bluechip Mutual Funds to invest in 2020?
Ans. Here is a list of top performing large cap/bluechip funds one can consider investing in 2020:
Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund
ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund
SBI Bluechip Fund
Axis Bluechip Fund
Nippon India Large Cap Fund