Mirae Asset Hybrid Equity Fund Direct-Growth Mirae Asset Hybrid Equity Fund Direct-Growth Mirae Asset Hybrid Equity Fund Direct-Growth Mirae Asset Hybrid Equity Fund Direct-Growth - Get latest updates on NAV, Dividends, Returns, Performance, Risks & Portfolio. Invest now! INR 5000 1
PB Recommended Hybrid Aggressive Hybrid
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
3 Yrs CAGR returns
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 02 Jul
₹ 15.75 by 0.11 ( 0.70%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹5000 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The Scheme seeks to generate capital appreciation along with current income from a combined portfolio of equity & equity related instruments and debt and money market instruments.
Returns are taxed at 15%, if you redeem before one year. After 1 year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of Rs 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
ICICI Prudential Equity & Debt Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
SBI Equity Hybrid Fund Direct Plan-GrowthHybrid
Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Hybrid '95 Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
Nippon India Equity Hybrid Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
L&T Hybrid Equity Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
DSP Equity & Bond Direct-GrowthHybrid
UTI Hybrid Equity Fund Direct Fund-GrowthHybrid
Tata Hybrid Equity Fund Direct Plan-GrowthHybrid
JM Equity Hybrid Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
Axis Equity Hybrid Fund Direct - GrowthHybrid
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||6.86|
|Fund House||Mirae Mutual Fund|
|Fund Manager||Vrijesh Kasera|
|Fund Setup Date||08 Jul 2015|
|Address||Unit No.606 - 6th Floor, Windsor Building - Off. CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz (East),|
|Contact||022- 67800301 / 1800 2090 777|
It is an open-ended aggressive hybrid scheme investing primarily in equity and equity related instruments. The fund has an aggressive investment stance as 65-80% of total assets are allocated in equity while the rest is allocated in debt securities.
As far as the investment strategy is concerned, the fund managers have used diversification into strong growth companies and flexibility to invest across any themes or investment styles with a minor inclination towards large cap companies. And for the debt portion, a top down approach is used with flexibility to invest across all securities in debt and money market instruments with more emphasis on highly rated instruments.
If you wish to invest in this fund, consider investing via SIP to start with deposits as low as Rs. 1000 and benefit from the power of compounding & rupee cost averaging.
Who should invest in this fund?
- Investors who are seeking capital appreciation along with current income over a long term period.
- It is a moderately risky fund and may not be the exact fund for investors who are reluctant to expose themselves to market risks.
- If you are willing to invest in an aggressive hybrid portfolio with assets allocated in equity along with balanced exposure to debt and money market instruments, this can be your pick.
- Conservative equity investors or first-time equity investors who are not used to market fluctuations can invest in this fund. You can also invest in conservative hybrid funds such as ICICI Prudential Regular Savings Fund if you’re a risk averse investor
Taxation- How is the fund taxed?
If you withdraw/sell/redeem the units of the mutual fund within 1 year of investment, the entire amount of gains is taxed at 15%. If the units of the mutual fund are withdrawn/sold/redeemed after 1 year of investment, capital gains up to Rs.1 lakh are exempt from taxes. Also, gains over Rs.1 lakh will be taxed at 10%.
How to invest in the fund using Paisabazaar?
Follow the given steps to get started with your SIP or Lump Sum investment into Mirae Asset Hybrid Equity Fund:
- Log-in or Signup to Paisabazaar.com
- Go to Investments in the Menu Bar and click on ‘Mutual Funds’
- Scroll to ‘Hybrid Funds’
- Start a manual search for ‘Mirae Asset Hybrid Equity Fund’
- Read all the details and terms of the Fund carefully
- Select lump sum or SIP as your investment option and proceed
Why should you choose Paisabazaar.com?
- It is a trusted website for its financial services
- No commissions or hidden charges applied
- Investors are not asked to indulge into any kind of paperwork
- Allows the users to compare more than 1500 Mutual Funds under one roof and saves them from visiting multiple websites for each AMC
- Easy Access to different categories of funds- ELSS, Hybrid, Equity, Debt etc
- Important scheme details such as latest Net Asset Value (NAV), expense ratio, assets under management, etc are also available on the portal, making it easier for consumers to pick a suitable fund
Frequently asked Questions
Q. Is there any lock-in period in Mirae Asset Hybrid Equity Fund?
Ans. No, there is no lock-in period for this fund but it is suggested that one must keep their funds invested for at least 3-5 years in order to accrue best returns.
Q. What is the minimum investment amount?
Ans. Rs.1000 is the minimum amount of investment for SIP and Rs.5000 for Lump-sum investments.
Q. What is the exit load for the Fund?
Ans. 1% exit load is applied in case of redemption of units of this mutual fund within 1 year of investment.
Q. What is the entry load for the fund?
Ans. There is no entry load applied on this Fund.
Q. Is this fund open for subscription?
Ans. Yes, this fund is open for subscription of units.
Q. Which is the better investment mode, SIP or lump sum investment?
Ans. Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) allows the investors to invest money in a scheme via periodic installments over a period of time. If you are ready to invest the entire amount in one go, you can choose the lump sum method. Even professional fund managers suggest that one should invest in mutual funds via SIP mode in order to offset short-term risks from market fluctuations, and gain advantages from the power of compounding and rupee cost averaging. Also, in case of lump sum investments, you will not be able to enjoy benefits which are otherwise associated with SIP.
Q. Who is the fund manager? What is the strategy for investment?
Ans. The fund is actively managed by a team of professionals- Mr. Harshad Borawake, Mr. Neelesh Surana, Mr. Vrijesh Kasera and Mr. Mahendra Kumar Jajoo. They have invested the assets in stocks of strong growth companies and high rated securities in order to achieve investment objectives and generate high returns.