Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund Direct-Growth
Equity Large & MidCap
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
3 Yrs CAGR returns
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 25 Nov
₹ 60.56 by 0.63 ( 1.05%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹5000 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
To generate income and capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio predominantly investing in Indian equities and equity related securities of large cap and midcap companies at the time of investment.
Returns are taxed at 15%, if you redeem before one year. After 1 year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of Rs 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Advantage Fund Direct -GrowthEquity
DSP Equity Opportunities Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Canara Robeco Emerging Equities Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Nippon India Vision Direct-GrowthEquity
ICICI Prudential Large & Mid Cap Fund Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
IDFC Core Equity Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Franklin India Equity Advantage Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Kotak Equity Opportunities Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
SBI Large & Midcap Fund Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||3.62|
|ACs & Refrigerators||3.13|
|Fund House||Mirae Mutual Fund|
|Fund Manager||Ankit Jain|
|Fund Setup Date||01 Jan 2013|
|Address||Unit No.606 - 6th Floor, Windsor Building - Off. CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz (East),|
|Contact||022- 67800301 / 1800 2090 777|
What is Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund?
Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund is an open-ended large cap and mid cap fund. It claims to invest in large cap stocks that have proven records of performance and quality as well as mid cap equities with potential to emerge with the growing market to be tomorrow’s bluechip company.
An open ended fund is in which an investor may invest periodically instead of down payment. SEBI generates a list of companies based on their capital and classifies them into large (the top 100 companies), medium sized (the next 250) and small companies. Mirae invests about 35-65% of the fund in large and medium capitalization stocks.
It is an aggressive fund scheme as it majorly invests in equities and risk is moderately high. It invests in some of the best stocks that are a worthy pick.
Who Should Invest?
- An investor looking for investment in blue chip companies
- An investor who would like to grab the opportunity to invest in an emerging company
- An investor with minimum investment horizon of 3-5years. However, it is suggested to o for longer tenure
- Investors capable of moderate risks
What You Gain?
- A blue chip or a large cap company not only offers high returns in a bull market but also stability in a bear market
- An emerging mid cap company will offer high returns when the share prices rise and come to its real value as the market trends go upward
What You Could Lose?
- Although large cap stocks limit the risk profile, yet it cannot remain completely untouched if markets go down
- In spite of the fact that quality mid cap stocks are betted on, there are volatile and may underperform when markets are down
- Equity Funds are for the investors who have higher risk appetite as there are associated market risks
Investment Portfolio – More Details about the Fund
Its investment portfolio includes funds invested in sectors of Banks, Finance, Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Non-Durables and Software among many. Almost 99% of assets is allocated to Equities with more than 50% in large cap and approximately 35% in mid-cap shares. It’s most prominent holdings from different sectors include – HDFC, ICICI, SBI, Max Financial Services, Larsen & Toubro, Page Industries, TCS, etc.
It has enjoyed a stellar performance over it’s peers and has also performed consistently over the benchmark. It boasts of being a high rating mutual fund scheme along with its ballooned corpus over the years.
Taxation – How Will They be Taxed?
The long term capital gains, over and above Rs 1 lakh, made on sale of units after 1 year from the date of allotment will be taxed at the rate of 10% (without indexation). On the other hand, the short-term capital gains made on sale of units within 1 year from the date of allotment will be taxed at the rate of 15%.
How to Invest in Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund?
- Sign Up/Sign In to Paisabazaar.com and go to ‘Direct Mutual Funds’
- Click on the section of ‘Large Cap Funds’
- Type and search directly by the name of Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund. Once it opens up, look at the details. You can also compare similar funds as well as use Returns Calculator
- Click on ‘Invest Now’, select either Lump sum or SIP
Why Should You Choose Paisabazaar?
- Trusted website, no commission charges and no paperwork
- You can compare more than 1,700 Funds at one platform instead of visiting the website of each AMC and then searching for numerous funds
- Easy to browse as Funds are segregated under Equity, Debt, Large Cap, ELSS, etc. You can further add filters of ratings, returns, fund houses.
Q. What is a blue chip company?
A. A renowned large capitalization with good reputation in the market is a blue chip company.
Q. Why is it called a Blue Chip Fund?
A. The term ‘Blue Chip’ comes from the game of Poker in which blue chips hold the highest value.
Q. What is the meaning of large cap?
A. Large cap means large capitalization companies. SEBI classifies companies and businesses based on their capital into large, mid and small companies.
Q. Does Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Mutual Fund come under Section 80C or offers tax benefits?
A. Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Mutual Fund is not a tax saver fund and does not come under Section 80C.
Q. What are the best Blue Chip Funds?
A. Based on performance, rating, etc., some of the best Blue Chip Funds offered by various Asset Management Companies (AMCs) include Mirae, SBI, HDFC among a few. Read more about Best Blue Chip Funds.
Q. Is it beneficial to invest via open-ended (lumpsum) or SIP?
A. SIP is considered efficient and convenient mode of investment that is good for long term investment. It also reduces financial burden as one needs to invest periodically and one can start with amount as low as Rs. 500 per month.
Q. What is Exit Load?
A. Exit Load is the fee charged from an investor when he decides to quit the scheme and redeem his money. Generally, there is some penalty charged only if funds are redeemed in less than 365 days, otherwise there are usually no charges.
Q. What is Expense Ratio?
A. It is the fee charged from the investor for managing his fund money and allocating it to the stocks that can help him earn returns.
Q. What is Direct Mutual Fund?
A. A Direct Mutual Fund is where there is no broker/mediator involved to help the investor select the fund for investing. In a Regular Plan, the Expense Ratio is more than in a Direct Plan, as there are additional charges for the mediator.