L&T Infrastructure Fund Direct-Growth L&T Infrastructure Fund Direct-Growth L&T Infrastructure Fund Direct-Growth L&T Infrastructure Fund Direct-Growth - Get latest updates on NAV, Dividends, Returns, Performance, Risks & Portfolio. Invest now! INR 5000 1
PB Recommended Equity Sectoral-Infrastructure
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
3 Yrs CAGR returns
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 03 Feb
₹ 13.34 by 0.21 ( 2.14%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹5000 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The scheme endeavours to generate capital appreciation by investing primarily in companies that are engaged in the area of infrastructure. The fund would select fundamentally sound companies, having potential to deliver superior earning growth in long run.
Returns are taxed at 15%, if you redeem before one year. After 1 year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of Rs 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
L&T Infrastructure Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Nippon India Power & Infra Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
UTI Infrastructure Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
ICICI Prudential Infrastructure Direct-GrowthEquity
DSP The Infrastructure Growth and Economic Reforms Regular Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
IDFC Infrastructure Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
Franklin Build India Direct Fund-GrowthEquity
HDFC Infrastructure Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
Sundaram Infrastructure Advantage Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Aditya Birla Sun Life Infrastructure Direct Fund-GrowthEquity
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Fund House||L&T Mutual Fund|
|Fund Manager||Vihang Naik|
|Fund Setup Date||01 Jan 2013|
|Address||Brindavan Plot No. 177, CST Road Kalina, Santacruz (East)|
|Contact||022-66554000, 1800 2000 400|
About L&T Infrastructure Fund
L&T Infrastructure Fund is an open-ended equity scheme that predominantly invests in equity and equity-related instruments of companies in the infrastructure sector. The fund has delivered quality returns over the years, owing to the incredible performance of the infrastructure sector in the past few years.
With the government’s increased focus on infrastructure development in the country, this sector offers a myriad of opportunities to investors for substantial capital appreciation. It is the best time to leverage the growth potential of infrastructure sector in India.
Also Read: Sectoral/ThematicMutual Funds
Who Should Invest in L&T Infrastructure Fund?
- An investor should have a high risk tolerance for investing in this fund, as the returns are solely dependent on the performance of one single sector.
- Before investing in this fund, an investor should do a thorough analysis of the current and future market scenario and growth prospects of the companies in the infrastructure sector. The investment decision should be based on return potential of the sector.
- Investors who have a high risk appetite can consider investing in this fund. However, it is important to have a long-term investment horizon (at least 5 years) for this investment, as the equity securities are quite sensitive to market fluctuations in the short run.
- You can also look at the CRISIL rank of the fund while making your investment decision, as it gives an idea about the overall performance of the fund over the years, based on its historical return data and portfolio attributes.
Will You Pay Tax?
If you withdraw or redeem the units before one year of investment, Short Term Capital Gains Tax of 15% is levied. Whereas, Long Term Capital Gains Tax above ₹1 lakh will be taxed at 10% after completion of 1 year of investment.
For instance, an investor has made a capital gain of ₹30000 on investment in L&T Infrastructure Fund, Short Term Capital Gains Tax of 15% would be levied if s/he withdraws the amount within one year of investment. The payable tax would be ₹4500.
Also, if the investor has made a capital gain of ₹2 lakh on investment in this scheme, and withdraws the amount after 1 year of investment, Long Term Capital Gains Tax of 10% would be levied on ₹1 lakh. Residual ₹1Lakh is exempted from taxation. The payable tax would be ₹10,000.
How to Invest in this Fund Online?
- Sign Up/Sign In to Paisabazaar.com and go to ‘Equity Funds’
- Click on the section of ‘Sectoral Funds’
- Type and search directly by the name of L&T Infrastructure Fund Direct Growth. Once it opens up, look at the details. You can also compare similar funds as well as use SIP Calculator or Lumpsum Calculator to estimate the future value of your investment.
- Click on ‘Invest Now’, select either Lump sum or SIP
Also Read: Which SIP is best for 3 years?
- Trusted website, no commission charges and no paperwork
- You can compare more than 1,700 Funds at one platform instead of visiting the website of each AMC and then searching for numerous funds
- Easy to browse as Funds are segregated under Equity, Debt, Large Cap, ELSS, etc. You can further add filters of ratings, returns, fund houses.
- Important scheme details such as latest Net Asset Value (NAV), expense ratio, assets under management, etc are also available on the portal, making it easier for consumers to pick a suitable fund.
Q. What is the entry load for this fund?
A. There is no applicable entry load on the aforementioned fund.
Q. What is the exit load for this scheme?
A. If an investor redeems the 10% of purchased units within 1 year of allotment of units, there is no exit load levied. If more than 10% of investment are redeemed, an exit load of 1% is payable by the investor However, no exit load is levied for redemption of units after 1 year of purchase.
Who is the fund manager of this fund? What investment strategy does he use?
A. S.N. Lahiri, the fund manager of L&T Infrastructure Fund believes in in-depth analysis of companies across various market caps and study their long term growth prospects, before picking up the right stock for investment.
Q. Is there any lock-in period for investment in this scheme?
A. No. Investors can redeem their investment as per their wish and needs.
Q. What is the suggested investment horizon for this fund?
A. As the underlying equity investment of this fund is sensitive to market fluctuations, and returns are dependent on long term growth of the infrastructure sector, it is advisable to stay invested for at least 5 years, for substantial capital appreciation.