L&T Hybrid Equity Fund Direct-Growth L&T Hybrid Equity Fund Direct-Growth L&T Hybrid Equity Fund Direct-Growth L&T Hybrid Equity Fund Direct-Growth - Get latest updates on NAV, Dividends, Returns, Performance, Risks & Portfolio. Invest now! INR 5000 1
Hybrid Aggressive Hybrid
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
3 Yrs CAGR returns
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 27 Dec
₹ 29.77 by 0.27 ( -0.17%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹5000 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The scheme seeks to generate long-term capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio of predominantly equity and equity related securities and to generate reasonable returns through a portfolio of debt and money market instruments to help generating funds in the long term to save for the cost of children's education.
Returns are taxed at 15%, if you redeem before one year. After 1 year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of Rs 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
ICICI Prudential Equity & Debt Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
SBI Equity Hybrid Fund Direct Plan-GrowthHybrid
Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Hybrid '95 Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
Nippon India Equity Hybrid Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
L&T Hybrid Equity Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
DSP Equity & Bond Direct-GrowthHybrid
UTI Hybrid Equity Fund Direct Fund-GrowthHybrid
Tata Hybrid Equity Fund Direct Plan-GrowthHybrid
JM Equity Hybrid Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
Axis Equity Hybrid Fund Direct - GrowthHybrid
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||3.77|
|Fund House||L&T Mutual Fund|
|Fund Manager||Alok Ranjan|
|Fund Setup Date||01 Jan 2013|
|Address||Brindavan Plot No. 177, CST Road Kalina, Santacruz (East)|
|Contact||022-66554000, 1800 2000 400|
About L & T Hybrid Equity Fund
As the name of the fund clearly states, that L & T Hybrid Equity Fund is a hybrid fund with more exposure to equity instruments. It aims at finding a desired balance between returns and stability through flexibility and diversity of investments in both equity and debt. It is an open ended hybrid scheme that invests predominantly in equity and equity related instruments with a view to optimise returns along with debt allocation that provides reasonable returns and security.
While 65-75% of the total assets is invested in equities, an allocation of 25-35% of the funds is in debt and money market instruments to bring stability to the investor’s portfolio. Equities offer comparative higher returns than debt where growth is slow. However, equity investments are coupled with higher volatility and here debt allocation can offer a strong safety net.
Thereby, L & T Hybrid Equity Fund attempts to follow a disciplined asset allocation strategy that brings best of both worlds, through balance and flexibility in both equity and debt.
Who should Invest?
- It is suitable for investors who have long term goal based financial planning and focus on wealth creation. L & T Hybrid Equity Fund seeks to generate capital appreciation through predominant investments in equities
- Investors who are looking for some sort of safety in equity investments, as this fund invests in a mix of equity and debt. It follows a fundamentals driven bottom up approach for stock selection and relatively a conservative approach in debt component, thereby booking profits and providing stability simultaneously
- If you are looking for a flexible as well as diverse portfolio, this fund could be for you. It not only invests in a blend of equity and debt, but tries to capitalise on opportunities across market spectrum (no cap/sector bias ) in equities and also generate moderate returns through active management of debt portion of the portfolio
- It is suitable for investors with a tolerance for moderate high risks as the fund aims at growth with focus on stability to the portfolio
Equity oriented hybrid funds probably offer the right mix of growth potential and aiming stability for moderately aggressive investors. However, equities may underperform and may not withstand the market volatility, while debt securities may not be able to overcome the losses in the fund scheme as the growth from debt instruments are slow. Although it is backed by a strong team to identify potential companies with strong fundamentals and disciplined approach, however it is not completely risk-free.
Will You Pay Tax?
If you withdraw or redeem the units from mutual funds before one year of investment, Short Term Capital Gains Tax of 15% is levied. Whereas, Long Term Capital Gains Tax above ₹1 lakh will be taxed at 10% after completion of 1 year of investment.
Let’s say, an individual has ₹2 lakh disposable taxable income in a given financial year, and s/he decides to invest the amount in ELSS. ₹1.5 lakh out of this amount would be exempted from any taxation.₹50,000 would be taxed as per the income tax slab of the investor.
It should be noted that the investment in ELSS remains locked-in for 3 years.
The returns from ELSS are taxed like that from any other equity mutual fund scheme. However, since the units can’t be redeemed before 3 years of investment, only Long Term Capital Gains Tax of 10% above ₹1 lakh will be levied.
Suppose an investor has made a capital gain of ₹1.5 lakh on investment in this scheme, and withdraws the amount after 1 year of investment, Long Term Capital Gains Tax of 10% would be levied on ₹50000. ₹1Lakh is exempted from taxation. The payable tax would be ₹5000.
er and above Rs 1 lakh, made on sale of units after 1 year from the date of allotment are to be taxed at the rate of 10% (without indexation). On the other hand, the short-term capital gains made on sale of units within 1 year from the date of allotment are to be taxed at the rate of 15%.
How to Invest in L & T Hybrid Equity Fund?
- Sign Up/Sign In to Paisabazaar.com and go to ‘Direct Mutual Funds’
- Click on the section of ‘Hybrid Funds’
- Type and search directly by the name of L & T Hybrid Equity Fund. Once it opens up, look at the details. You can also compare similar funds as well as use Returns Calculator
- Click on ‘Invest Now’, select either Lump sum or SIP
Why Should You Choose Paisabazaar?
- Trusted website, no commission charges and no paperwork. Only direct plans, no regular ones
- You can compare more than 1,700 Funds at one platform instead of visiting the website of each AMC and then searching for numerous funds
- Easy to browse as Funds are segregated under Equity, Debt, Large Cap, ELSS, etc. You can further add filters of ratings, returns, fund houses
- Important scheme details such as latest Net Asset Value (NAV), expense ratio, assets under management, etc are also available on the portal, making it easier for consumers to pick a suitable fund
Q. What does hybrid fund mean?
A. Mutual Funds are invested in various instruments – shares/equities, bonds/debts and other money market instruments. SEBI has laid down rules to classify a Mutual Fund as Equity Fund, Debt Fund or Hybrid Fund based on higher percentage of investment in either equities or debt. Hybrid Funds are those that invest a fair proportion in both equities and debts.
Q. What are aggressive funds?
A. Hybrid Funds are further classified as Equity Hybrid Fund or Debt Hybrid Fund on the basis of greater inclination of investments in equities or debt. Aggressive Mutual Funds are Equity Hybrid Funds, that have an aggressive stance of investment by taking risks of investing in equities. Equities are high risk-high return assets. On the contrary, there are funds that take conservative stance by investing more in debt securities, known as Conservative Funds or Debt Hybrid Funds.
Q. Is it beneficial to invest via open-ended (lumpsum) or SIP?
A. SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) is considered an efficient and convenient mode of investment that is beneficial in the long term investment. It also reduces financial burden as one needs to invest periodically and provides the benefit of rupee averaging cost.
Q. What is the entry load for this fund?
A. There is no applicable entry load on the aforementioned fund.
Q. What is the exit load for this scheme?
A. If an investor redeems the purchased units within 1 year of allotment of units, an exit load of 1% is payable by the investor. However, no exit load is levied for redemption of units after 1 year of purchase.
Q. Is there any lock-in period for investment in this scheme?
A. No. Investors can redeem their investment as per their wish and needs.
Q. What is the fund manager’s style of investment?
A. It is jointly managed by many fund managers. Mr. Venugopal Manghat and Mr. Vihang Naik manage equity and equity related instruments, Mr. Shriram Ramanathan handle debt and debt related instruments and Mr. Alok Ranjan looks into investments in foreign securities. Flexible asset allocation helps to book profits by striking a balance between growth and aiming to provide stability while equity provides the necessary growth potential, debt helps by controlling overall portfolio volatility.