ICICI Prudential Regular Savings Fund Direct-Growth ICICI Prudential Regular Savings Fund Direct-Growth ICICI Prudential Regular Savings Fund Direct-Growth ICICI Prudential Regular Savings Fund Direct-Growth - Get latest updates on NAV, Dividends, Returns, Performance, Risks & Portfolio. Invest now! INR 5000 1
PB Recommended Hybrid Conservative Hybrid
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
3 Yrs CAGR returns
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 25 Sep
₹ 50.23 by 0.19 ( 0.38%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹5000 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The scheme seeks to generate long-term capital appreciation by investments in money market and debt instruments.
Returns are taxed at 15%, if you redeem before one year. After 1 year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of Rs 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
HDFC Hybrid Debt Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
Aditya Birla Sun Life Regular Savings Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
Nippon India Hybrid Bond Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
SBI Debt Hybrid Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
ICICI Prudential Regular Savings Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
UTI Regular Savings Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
DSP Regular Savings Direct Plan-GrowthHybrid
Franklin India Debt Hybrid Fund Direct- GrowthHybrid
Axis Regular Saver Fund Direct -GrowthHybrid
Kotak Debt Hybrid Fund Direct -GrowthHybrid
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||5.02|
|Fund House||ICICI Mutual Fund|
|Fund Manager||Priyanka Khandelwal|
|Fund Setup Date||01 Jan 2013|
|Address||One BKC, A Wing , 13th Floor, Bandra Kurla Complex, undefined|
|Contact||022- 26525000, 1800 222 999, 1800 200 6666|
About ICICI Prudential Regular Savings Fund
ICICI Prudential Regular Savings Fund belongs to the category of Conservative Hybrid Funds and hence, is bound to invest predominantly in equity and debt instruments. The scheme intends to generate regular income for its investors by investing predominantly in debt and money market instruments, along with generating long term capital appreciation from the investments in equity.
Conservative Hybrid Funds invest a major portion of their assets in debt and money market instruments, while the remaining is invested in equity and related securities. Owing to their asset allocation, these funds serve the financial objectives of investors seeking regular income. In order to secure this income and generate inflation beating returns, the investors are advised to stay invested in the fund for a long time.
Who should Invest in ICICI Prudential Regular Savings Fund?
- The fund should be considered for investment by investors who are seeking for medium to long term options offering regular income
- Investors who are looking for a source of regular income by investing primarily in debt and money market instruments along with long term capital appreciation by investing in equity and related securities
- Investors of ICICI Prudential Regular Savings Fund must have an investment horizon of a minimum of 3 years in order to accept gains that beat the inflation rate
- If you are a conservative investor looking for higher returns than Bank Fixed Deposits, you must consider investing in this fund
Taxation- How is this fund taxed?
- If the fund’s units are sold within 3 years from the date of investment, the entire amount of gains will be considered as the investor’s income and will be taxed as per his/her income tax slab
- If the fund’s units are sold after 3 years from the date of investment, Long Term Capital Gains Tax (LTCG) is levied on the gains at 20% after providing the benefits of indexation
- The dividends paid by the mutual fund scheme are taxed at 29.12% (inclusive of surcharge and cess). The investor does not have to pay this tax directly as it will be deducted from his/her dividend income
How to invest in ICICI Prudential Regular Savings Fund?
Follow the given steps to get started with your SIP or Lump Sum investment into ICICI Prudential Regular Savings Fund:
- Log-in or Signup to Paisabazaar.com
- Go to Investments in the Menu Bar and click on ‘Mutual Funds’
- Scroll to ‘Hybrid’
- Start a manual search for ‘ICICI Prudential Regular Savings Fund’
- Read all the details and terms of the Fund carefully
- Select lump sum or SIP as your investment option and proceed
Why choose Paisabazaar?
- Trusted website, no commission charges and no paperwork
- You can compare more than 1,700 Funds at one platform instead of visiting the website of each AMC and then searching for numerous funds
- Easy to browse as Funds are segregated under Equity, Debt, Large Cap, ELSS, etc. You can further add filters of ratings, returns, fund houses.
- Important scheme details such as latest Net Asset Value (NAV), expense ratio, assets under management, etc are also available on the portal, making it easier for consumers to pick a suitable fund.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: Who is the fund manager of this fund? What is his/her professional background?
Ans: The fund is managed by Mr. Manish Banthia and Mr. Rajat Chandak since September 2013 and February 2015 respectively. Mr. Banthia holds professional degrees in B.Com, CA and MBA while Mr. Chandak has done his graduation in B.Com H and post graduation in MBA.
Ques: What is the objective of ICICI Prudential Regular Savings Fund?
Ans: The fund aims to generate long-term capital appreciation by making investments in the money market and debt instruments.
Ques: What is Expense Ratio? What is the Expense Ratio of ICICI Prudential Regular Savings Fund?
Ans: Expense Ratio is the fee charged from an investor for managing his money and allocating it to stocks that further help him earn returns from his investments. Expense Ratio of this fund has been fixed at 1.91%.
Ques: Is there any Exit Load on this fund?
Ans: The fund charges an Exit Load of 1% for units in excess of 10% of the investments, if the fund’s units are redeemed within one year of allotment. If the units are redeemed after one year from the date of allotment, no Exit Load will be applied.
Ques: Is there any lock-in period in this fund?
Ans: No, the fund does not have any lock-in period.
Ques: What is the minimum and maximum limit for investment in this fund?
Ans: While investing through the SIP mode, the minimum that must be paid is Rs.100. There is no maximum limit on the investment made.