ICICI Prudential Equity & Debt Fund Direct-Growth ICICI Prudential Equity & Debt Fund Direct-Growth ICICI Prudential Equity & Debt Fund Direct-Growth ICICI Prudential Equity & Debt Fund Direct-Growth - Get latest updates on NAV, Dividends, Returns, Performance, Risks & Portfolio. Invest now! INR 5000 1
PB Recommended Hybrid Aggressive Hybrid
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
3 Yrs CAGR returns
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 03 Feb
₹ 134.71 by 1.92 ( 2.15%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹5000 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The scheme seeks to generate long-term capital appreciation and current income by investing in a portfolio that is investing in equities and related securities as well as fixed income and money market securities. The approximate allocation to equity would be in the range of 60-80 per cent with a minimum of 51 per cent, and the approximate debt allocation is 40-49 per cent, with a minimum of 20 per cent.
Returns are taxed at 15%, if you redeem before one year. After 1 year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of Rs 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
ICICI Prudential Equity & Debt Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
SBI Equity Hybrid Fund Direct Plan-GrowthHybrid
Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Hybrid '95 Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
Nippon India Equity Hybrid Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
L&T Hybrid Equity Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
DSP Equity & Bond Direct-GrowthHybrid
UTI Hybrid Equity Fund Direct Fund-GrowthHybrid
Tata Hybrid Equity Fund Direct Plan-GrowthHybrid
JM Equity Hybrid Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
Axis Equity Hybrid Fund Direct - GrowthHybrid
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Fund House||ICICI Mutual Fund|
|Fund Manager||Priyanka Khandelwal|
|Fund Setup Date||01 Jan 2013|
|Address||One BKC, A Wing , 13th Floor, Bandra Kurla Complex, undefined|
|Contact||022- 26525000, 1800 222 999, 1800 200 6666|
About ICICI Prudential Equity & Debt Fund
This is an aggressive Hybrid Fund which seeks to generate long-term capital appreciation by investing in a portfolio of equity and equity related securities as well as fixed income and money market securities. From 60-80% of the total assets under management are allocated in equity instruments and 40-50% is occupied by debt instruments.
The returns from this fund might be comparatively lower than that from pure equity funds but as far as the risk factor is concerned, aggressive hybrid funds are less volatile due to investments in debt instruments.
If you are willing to invest in a portfolio which is not entirely equity driven and still earn satisfactory returns, you can invest in this fund via SIP with a minimum amount of Rs.100 only or via minimum lump sum investment of Rs.5000.
Who should invest in this fund?
- If you are a conservative investor or first-time equity investor and are not used to market fluctuations, looking for high returns, you can invest in this fund. You can also invest in conservative hybrid funds such as ICICI Prudential Regular Savings Fund if you’re a risk averse investor
- It is suggested that the funds must be kept invested for at least 5 years in order to accrue better returns. Thereby, if investors with medium term longs should invest in this fund.
- If you are willing to invest in an aggressive hybrid portfolio with assets allocated in equity along with balanced exposure to debt and money market instruments, this fund can be your pick.
Taxation- How is the fund taxed?
- If you withdraw/sell/redeem the units of the mutual fund within 1 year of investment, the entire amount of gains is taxed at 15%.
- If the units of the mutual fund are withdrawn/sold/redeemed after 1 year of investment, capital gains up to Rs.1 lakh are exempt from taxes. Also, gains over Rs.1 lakh will be taxed at 10%.
How to invest in the fund using Paisabazaar?
Follow the given steps to get started with your SIP or Lump Sum investment into ICICI Prudential Equity and Debt Fund:
- Log-in or Signup to Paisabazaar.com
- Go to Investments in the Menu Bar and click on ‘Mutual Funds’
- Scroll to ‘Aggressive Hybrid Funds’
- Start a manual search for ‘ICICI Prudential Equity and Debt Fund’
- Read all the details and terms of the Fund carefully
- Select lump sum or SIP as your investment option and proceed
Why should you choose Paisabazaar.com?
- It is a trusted website for its financial services
- No commissions or hidden charges applied
- Investors are not asked to indulge into any kind of paperwork
- Allows the users to compare more than 1500 Mutual Funds under one roof and saves them from visiting multiple websites for each AMC
- Easy Access to different categories of funds- ELSS, Hybrid, Equity, Debt etc
- Important scheme details such as latest Net Asset Value (NAV), expense ratio, assets under management, etc are also available on the portal, making it easier for consumers to pick a suitable fund
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is there any lock-in period in this fund?
Ans. No, there is no lock-in period for this fund but it is suggested that one must keep their funds invested for at least 3-5 years in order to accrue best returns.
Q. What is the minimum investment amount?
Ans. Rs.100 is the minimum amount of investment for SIP and Rs.5000 for Lump-sum investments.
Q. What is the exit load for the Fund?
Ans. 1% exit load is applied in case of redemption of units of this mutual fund within 1 year of investment.
Q. What is the entry load for the fund?
Ans. There is no entry load applied on this Fund.
Q. Which is the better investment mode, SIP or lump sum investment?
Ans. Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) allows the investors to invest money in a scheme via periodic installments over a period of time. If you are ready to invest the entire amount in one go, you can choose the lump sum method. Even professional fund managers suggest that one should invest in mutual funds via SIP mode in order to offset short-term risks from market fluctuations, and gain advantages from the power of compounding and rupee cost averaging. Also, in case of lump sum investments, you will not be able to enjoy benefits which are otherwise associated with SIP.
Q. Who is the fund manager? What is the strategy for investment?
Ans. The fund is actively managed by a team of professionals- Mr. Atul Patel, Mr. Manish Banthia and Mr. Sankaran Naren. They have invested the assets in stocks of strong growth companies and high rated securities in order to achieve investment objectives and generate high returns.