HDFC Hybrid Equity Fund Direct Plan-Growth
Hybrid Aggressive Hybrid
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
3 Yrs CAGR returns
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 25 Nov
₹ 57.41 by 0.49 ( 0.86%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹5000 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The Scheme seeks to generate capital appreciation / income from a portfolio, predominantly of equity & equity related instruments
Returns are taxed at 15%, if you redeem before one year. After 1 year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of Rs 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
ICICI Prudential Equity & Debt Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
SBI Equity Hybrid Fund Direct Plan-GrowthHybrid
Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Hybrid '95 Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
Nippon India Equity Hybrid Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
L&T Hybrid Equity Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
DSP Equity & Bond Direct-GrowthHybrid
UTI Hybrid Equity Fund Direct Fund-GrowthHybrid
Tata Hybrid Equity Fund Direct Plan-GrowthHybrid
JM Equity Hybrid Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
Axis Equity Hybrid Fund Direct - GrowthHybrid
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||2.74|
|Fund House||HDFC Mutual Fund|
|Fund Manager||Chirag Dagli|
|Fund Setup Date||01 Jan 2013|
|Address||'HDFC House'-2nd Floor, H.T. Parekh Marg - 165-166, Backbay Reclamation, Churchgate|
|Contact||1800 3010 6767 / 1800 419 7676|
What is HDFC Hybrid Equity Fund?
HDFC Hybrid Equity Fund is an open-ended aggressive hybrid fund which has the assets allocated majorly into equity and equity related instruments. The fund follows the strategy of investing 65% to 80% of the resources into equity with an objective of building a portfolio with companies which have a fair chance of growth and sound financial strength.
Aggressive Hybrid Mutual Funds form the category of funds which works under a mandated ratio of 65%-80% assets allocated into equity and 20%-35% into debt securities. Under Hybrid Funds, the fund managers allocate assets into equity and debt according to the investment objective of the investors. These plans are regarded as the safer options to invest especially for conservative investors.
The fund managers Mr. Chirag Setalvad and Mr. Amar Kalkundrikar centres the allocation of assets into companies with sustainable business models and acceptable valuations offering enough potential for capital appreciation.
What You Could Gain?
- Investments are executed keeping in mind the financial goals and objectives. To accomplish long-term investment goals such as education of a child, retirement etc. individuals can choose to invest in aggressive hybrid strategies and skew in equity investments
- Aggressive Hybrid funds are high income yielding schemes which propels consistent, long-term returns by investing in equity
- The suggested investment period in the fund is 3 years or more which gives the portfolio enough time to complete the goals
What You Could Lose?
- Being a member of Aggressive Hybrid Fund category, this fund tends to cut a relatively higher expense ratio (177% for Regular Plans and 117% for Direct Plans) from the profits made.
- Hybrid Funds are considered less risky options for investments but the chances of underperformance still exist. The scheme is labelled as a moderately risky Mutual Fund
Who Should Invest in this Fund?
- Investors willing to indulge into a long-term investment plan and capital appreciation can opt for this fund
- Under this fund, equity investments play a dominant role which makes it a moderately risky scheme. The investors who are willing to take risk can choose this fund for eventually higher returns
How to Invest in this Fund Online?
Follow the steps and invest in the fund with no commissions and extra charges:
- Log-in or Signup to Paisabazaar.com
- Go to Investments in the Menu Bar and click on ‘Mutual Funds’
- Scroll to ‘Aggressive Hybrid Funds’
- Start a manual search for ‘HDFC Hybrid Equity Fund’
- Read all the details and terms of the Fund carefully
- Select lump sum or SIP as your investment option and proceed
Paisabazaar allows investors to compare different Mutual Funds before making any investments
Why Choose Paisabazaar.com?
- It is a trusted website for its financial services
- No commissions or hidden charges applied
- Investors are not asked to indulge into any kind of paperwork
- Allows the users to compare more than 1500 Mutual Funds under one roof and saves them from visiting multiple websites for each AMC
- Easy Access to different categories of funds- ELSS, Hybrid, Equity, Debt etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the suggested investment period in HDFC Hybrid Equity Fund?
A. It is suggested that the investors must invest their resources in this fund for at least 3 years to get expected returns
Q. What is the minimum investment amount for the fund?
A. If you want to start a SIP, the minimum investment amount is Rs.500. However, Rs.5000 is minimum investment amount for a lump sum.
Q. How are returns from this fund taxed?
A. The Short Term Capital gains earned on withdrawal of units of Mutual Funds before 365 days of investment are taxed at 15%. Whereas, the long-term capital gains (LTCG) earned on redemption after completion of 1 -year are tax-free up to Rs. 1 lakh
Q. What is the exit load for the fund?
A. Exit load of 1% is applied in case the units are redeemed within 1 year from the date of allotment. Also, no exit load is applied in case the units are redeemed or switched out after completion of 1 year of allotment.
Q. What is the entry load for the fund?
A. There is no entry load applied on this fund