Canara Robeco Emerging Equities Fund Direct-Growth Canara Robeco Emerging Equities Fund Direct-Growth Canara Robeco Emerging Equities Fund Direct-Growth Canara Robeco Emerging Equities Fund Direct-Growth - Get latest updates on NAV, Dividends, Returns, Performance, Risks & Portfolio. Invest now! INR 5000 1
Equity Large & MidCap
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
3 Yrs CAGR returns
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 07 Aug
₹ 104.08 by 0.55 ( 0.53%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹5000 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The scheme seeks to generate capital appreciation by investing in a diversified portfolio of large and mid-cap stocks.
Returns are taxed at 15%, if you redeem before one year. After 1 year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of Rs 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Advantage Fund Direct -GrowthEquity
DSP Equity Opportunities Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Canara Robeco Emerging Equities Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Nippon India Vision Direct-GrowthEquity
ICICI Prudential Large & Mid Cap Fund Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
IDFC Core Equity Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Franklin India Equity Advantage Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Kotak Equity Opportunities Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
SBI Large & Midcap Fund Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||6|
|Dyes & Pigments||2.8|
|Drugs & Pharma||2.47|
|Fund House||Canara Mutual Fund|
|Fund Manager||Miyush Gandhi|
|Fund Setup Date||01 Jan 2013|
|Address||4th Floor - Construction House, 5 - Walchand Hirachand Marg, Ballard Estate,|
About Canara Robeco Emerging Equities Fund
Categorised under Equity Schemes, Canara Robeco Emerging Equities Fund seeks to accumulate maximum capital with investments made diversifically into large-cap and mid-cap stocks/shares of the emerging companies. This scheme has a moderately high risk factor which is better for long-term investment horizon.
Emerging companies are those organisations which are at an early stage of development, having high potential and horizon to grow in terms of revenues and profits. Canara Robeco Emerging Equities Mutual Fund invests in evolving organisations, after using a Bottom-up stock picking strategy on Large & Midcap companies and selects the best emerging businesses with a proficient business plan for investments.
It can be an appropriate investment option for you as the overall focus is drawn on quality stocks for long-term high conviction plans. You should invest through Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) which is not just convenient but also advantages from the power of compounding and rupee cost averaging.
Who Should Invest in this Fund?
- The purpose of the scheme is not to serve short-term capital growth but to accomplish long-term wealth appreciation. So, if you are looking for a short-term investment option, you can choose this fund
- The high risk factor associated with the fund makes it unsuitable for the investors who are not capable of handling market fluctuations
- Individuals and organisations who are willing to employ their resources into new companies and earn higher returns
- Since there is a high risk involved in this fund, there is no guarantee that the goal will be achieved. Also, there are chances of loss of capital in this Mutual Fund. Alternatively, you can opt for large cap equity funds such as Axis Bluechip fund or ICICI Prudential Bluechip fund to get higher returns by indulging into minimal risks
Will You Pay Tax?
If you withdraw or redeem the units before one year of investment, Short Term Capital Gains Tax of 15% is levied. Whereas, Long Term Capital Gains Tax above ₹1 lakh will be taxed at 10% after completion of 1 year of investment.
For example: If an investor has made a capital gain of ₹50000 on investment in an equity fund, Short Term Capital Gains Tax of 15% would be levied if s/he withdraws the amount within one year of investment. And, the payable tax would be ₹7500.
Also, if an investor has made a capital gain of ₹1.5 lakh on investment in an equity fund, and withdraws the amount after 1 year of investment, Long Term Capital Gains Tax of 10% would be levied on ₹50000. ₹1Lakh is exempted from taxation. The payable tax would be ₹5000.
How to Invest in this Fund Online?
- Sign Up/Sign In to Paisabazaar.com and go to ‘Equity Funds’
- Click on the section of ‘Large & Midcap Funds’
- Type and search directly by the name of Canara Robeco Emerging Equities Fund. Once it opens up, look at the details. You can also compare similar funds as well as use SIP Calculator or Lumpsum Calculator to estimate the future value of your investment.
- Click on ‘Invest Now’, select either Lump sum or SIP
Also Read: How to Withdraw Your Money in Mutual Funds?
Why Choose Paisabazaar?
- Trusted website, no commission charges and no paperwork
- You can compare more than 1,700 Funds at one platform instead of visiting the website of each AMC and then searching for numerous funds
- Easy to browse as Funds are segregated under Equity, Debt, Large Cap, ELSS, etc. You can further add filters of ratings, returns, fund houses.
- Important scheme details such as latest Net Asset Value (NAV), expense ratio, assets under management, etc are also available on the portal, making it easier for consumers to pick a suitable fund.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the exit load for the fund?
A. The exit load is 1% in case of redemption of units of Mutual Funds before one year from the date of allotment. Also, in case of redemption/switching after 1 year of investment, no exit load is applicable
Q. Is there any entry load?
A. No, there is no entry load for this fund
Q. What is the minimum investment requirement?
A. For lump sum investments minimum amount required is Rs.5000. For Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) minimum installment amount ranges from Rs.1000 to Rs.2000
Q. Is it safe to invest in Emerging Businesses funds?
A. Emerging Businesses Funds invests in smaller companies which are evolving with a sustainable business plan. Investments into such small companies are highly risky but at the same time they give higher returns in the long-run. Hence, if you are willing to obtain higher returns, you can invest in emerging businesses funds.
Q. How are returns from this scheme taxed?
A. If returns are withdrawn before one year of investment, Short Term Capital Gains (STCG) Tax of 15% is levied. Long Term Capital Gains (LTCG) Tax above capital gains of ₹1 lakh is levied on returns withdrawn after 1 year of investment.
Q. Who is the fund manager of Canara Robeco Emerging Equities fund?
A. Shridatta Bhandwaldar and Miyush Gandhi are the fund managers of this fund who have been managing the fund portfolio with their professional investment skills and selection of appropriate stocks which eventually led to a profiting performance by the fund. By investing in companies with high potential to grow in the near future, the fund ensures a steady growth of the returns for investors.