Axis Long Term Equity Direct Plan-Growth
PB Recommended Equity ELSS
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
3 Yrs CAGR returns
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 14 Nov
₹ 52.92 by 0.17 ( 0.32%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹1200 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The scheme aims to generate regular long term capital growth from a diversified portfolio of equity and equity related securities. The Scheme Will invest in companies with strong growth & a sustainable business model.
Returns are taxed at 15%, if you redeem before one year. After 1 year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of Rs 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
Axis Long Term Equity Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
Nippon India Tax Saver (ELSS) Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
HDFC Taxsaver Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
SBI Magnum Taxgain Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 Direct-GrowthEquity
ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity Fund (Tax Saving) Direct Plan - GrowthEquity
DSP Tax Saver Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
Franklin India Taxshield Direct-GrowthEquity
L&T Tax Advantage Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Sundaram Diversified Equity Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Fund House||Axis Mutual Fund|
|Fund Manager||Jinesh Gopani|
|Fund Setup Date||01 Jan 2013|
|Address||'Axis House' - 1st Floor, C-2 - Wadia International Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli,|
|Email IDemail@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
What is Axis Long Term Equity Fund?
Creating a diversified portfolio of predominantly equity and equity-related securities, the fund aims to generate income and offer capital appreciation to its investors in the long run while delivering historical returns. The long-term investments allow investors to gather money for long term growth that needs wealth creation plan. Investing majorly in equity, the fund holds potential to beat the risks of inflation and safeguard your wealth.
Creating wealth in the long term, the fund invests in equity shares of companies that possess a prospective strong progress in the industry and run on a sustainable business model. The fund is an open-ended equity linked savings scheme (ELSS) and comes with a lock-in period of three years. Any investments made in the fund are free of entry and exit load charges.
Mr. Jinesh Gopani is currently the Fund Manager of this fund. He is a graduate in B.Com (Hons) and holds an MMS in Finance from Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management Studies and Research. He has been associated with Axis Mutual Fund for over 10 years now. Prior to joining Axis Mutual Fund, he worked with Birla Sun Life AMC, Voyager India Capital Pvt. Ltd., Emkay Shares & Stock Brokers Limited and Net worth Stock Broking Limited.
Who Should Invest?
- Investors with a longer investment horizon should invest in the fund as the fund has a lock-in period of three years
- Investors looking to generate income and capital appreciation on investments made for a long term
- Investors who are willing to accept a moderately higher level of risk with their investments
What You Gain?
- Being an equity linked savings scheme, investments in this fund help investors save taxes of up to 1.5 lakh in a financial year under the Section 80C of the Income Tax Act
- Regularly investing a large amount in the fund over a long period will help you build a large corpus. As a result, the power of compounding will help you multiply your wealth over a period of 20-25 years
- The fund has a short lock-in period which allows the fund manager to make better decisions and look through the interim volatility
- There are no expenses of Entry or Exit Load while investing in the fund
What You Lose?
- All the equity funds are subject to market risks. Being a multi-cap fund, there is a moderate level of risk involved in this fund
Taxation- How Will They be Taxed?
Lowest amongst all the tax saving alternatives in the country, the fund has a lock-in period of 3 years. You can claim a tax deduction of Rs. 1.5 lakh under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act. The scheme also allows a 2-in-1 benefit of investing and tax deduction, along with greater diversification of risk control and a 360-degree research.
How to Invest in Axis Long Term Equity Fund?
- Sign Up/Sign in to Paisabazaar.com and go to ‘Direct Mutual Funds’
- Click on the section of ‘ELSS Funds’
- Type and search directly by the name of Axis Long Term Equity Fund Direct Growth. Once it opens up, look at the details. You can also compare similar funds as well as use SIP Calculator or Lumpsum Calculator to estimate the future value of your investment
- Click on ‘Invest Now’, select either Lump sum or SIP
- Trusted website, no commission charges and no paperwork. Only direct plans, no regular ones
- You can compare more than 1,700 Funds at one platform instead of visiting the website of each AMC and then searching for numerous funds
- Easy to browse as Funds are segregated under Equity, Debt, Large Cap, ELSS, etc. You can further add filters of ratings, returns, fund houses
- Important scheme details such as latest Net Asset Value (NAV), expense ratio, Assets Under Management (AUM), etc. are also available on the portal, making it easier for consumers to pick a suitable fund
Q. What are multi cap funds?
A. Multi cap funds are diversified mutual funds that invest in stocks across market capitalization.The portfolio of these funds have large cap, mid cap and small cap stocks.
Q. Does Axis Long Term Equity Fund come under Section 80C or offers tax benefits?
A. The fund is an Equity Linked Savings Scheme (ELSS). It is eligible for tax exemption of upto Rs. 1.5 lakh in a financial year under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
Q. What is Exit Load?
A. Exit Load is the fee charged from an investor when he decides to quit the scheme and redeem his money. Generally, there is some penalty charged only if funds are redeemed in less than 365 days, otherwise there are usually no charges.
Q. What is Expense Ratio?
A. It is the fee charged from the investor for managing his fund money and allocating it to the stocks that can help him earn returns.
Q. What is the lock-in period of Axis Long Term Equity Fund?
A. The fund has a lock-in period of three years.