Axis Liquid Fund Retail-Growth
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
3 Yrs CAGR returns
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 25 Nov
₹ 1998.75 by 0.27 ( 0.02%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹500 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The fund seeks to generate reasonable return commensurate with low risk and high degree of liquidity from a portfolio of money market and high quality debt securities.
Returns are taxed at Marginal rate of taxation, if you redeem before 36 months. Gains on debt mutual funds held for 36 months or more are treated as long-term capital gains and taxed at the rate of 20% after indexation benefits. Indexation is a technique to adjust tax payments by employing a price index which adjusts for inflation.
Aditya Birla Sun Life Liquid Fund Direct-GrowthDebt
ICICI Prudential Liquid Fund Direct Plan-GrowthDebt
SBI Liquid Fund Direct Plan-GrowthDebt
HDFC Liquid Direct Plan-GrowthDebt
Nippon India Liquid Fund Direct-GrowthDebt
UTI Liquid Cash Direct-GrowthDebt
Axis Liquid Direct Fund -GrowthDebt
DSP Liquidity Direct-GrowthDebt
Tata Liquid Fund Direct-GrowthDebt
L&T Liquid Plan Direct-GrowthDebt
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||3.32|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||3.32|
|Fund House||Axis Mutual Fund|
|Fund Manager||Aditya Pagaria|
|Fund Setup Date||02 Mar 2010|
|Address||'Axis House' - 1st Floor, C-2 - Wadia International Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli,|
|Email IDemail@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
What are Liquid Funds?
Liquid mutual funds are a type of debt funds that predominantly invest in debt securities with maturities upto 91 days. These securities include treasury bills, certificates of deposits, government securities and other short-term money market instruments.
Returns from liquid funds are dependent on the interest rate of the underlying instruments. The Net Asset Value of these funds is usually stable, and any change whatsoever, would be due to a change in the interest rate, which is relatively stable.
About Axis Liquid Fund
Axis Liquid Fund is an open-ended scheme that primarily invests in debt securities with short maturities. It invests in treasury bills, commercial papers, certificate of deposits and various other money market instruments.
The securities are chosen based on their credit rating. If the possibility of default on payment by the debt issuer is low, the security is given a high rating. This effectively mitigates credit risk.
What You Could Gain?
- The fund invests in highly rated securities, which makes it one of the secure investment avenues.
- The fund is highly liquid, and carries a low risk on investment. An investor can redeem the fund units as per his/her wishes. This 24/7 instant redemption makes this a comparable alternative to a savings account.
What You Could Lose?
- Though it is reported that liquid funds provide better returns than that from savings account, investors who want to earn high returns won’t find them attractive.
- Because of high liquidity, the interest rate offered is lower than what one can get from investment in short-term debt funds.
Who Should Invest in Axis Liquid Fund?
- Investors looking for investment avenues to park their idle money for short term can consider this fund for investment. Over the years, it has delivered better returns than that from savings account, which makes it a better option than the latter.
- It is a perfect scheme for those investors who wish to generate regular income for short term.
- You can also look at the CRISIL rating of the fund while making your investment decision, as it gives an idea about the overall performance of the fund over the years, based on its historical return data and portfolio attributes
How to Invest in this Fund Online?
- Sign Up/Sign In to Paisabazaar.com and go to ‘Liquid Funds’
- Type and search directly by the name of Axis Liquid Fund Direct Growth. Once it opens up, look at the details. You can also compare similar funds as well as use SIP Calculator or Lumpsum Calculator to estimate the future value of your investment.
- Click on ‘Invest Now’, select either Lump sum or SIP
- Trusted website, no commission charges and no paperwork
- You can compare more than 1,700 Funds at one platform instead of visiting the website of each AMC and then searching for numerous funds
- Easy to browse as Funds are segregated under Equity, Debt, Large Cap, ELSS, etc. You can further add filters of ratings, returns, fund houses.
- Important scheme details such as latest Net Asset Value (NAV), expense ratio, assets under management, etc are also available on the portal, making it easier for consumers to pick a suitable fund.
Frequently Asked Auestions
Q. What is the entry load for the fund?
A. There is no applicable entry load on the aforementioned fund.
Q. What is the exit load for this scheme?
A. The exit load for Axis Liquid Fund is charged in the following manner, starting from day 1 of the subscription:
Day 1 – 0.0070%
Day 2 – 0.0065%
Day 3 – 0.0060%
Day 4 – 0.0055%
Day 5 – 0.0050%
Day 6 – 0.0045%
Day 7 Onwards – 0.0000%
Q. How much can an investor redeem on a single day from Axis Liquid Fund?
A. An investor can redeem upto 90% of the current value of fund units , or a maximum of ₹50,000 per day, whichever is lower.
Q. How are returns from Axis Liquid Fund taxed?
A. If returns are withdrawn within 3 years of investment, Short Term Capital Gains (STCG) Tax is levied according to the income tax slab of the investor. If investment is kept for more than 3 years, Long Term Capital Gains (LTCG) tax of 20% is levied after indexation benefit.
Q. What is the suggested investment horizon for this fund?
A. As it is a highly liquid fund, the suggested investment horizon is not more than a year. If your investment horizon is longer than that, it is advisable to opt for long-term debt funds or equity funds depending on your risk appetite and financial goals.