Axis Liquid Direct Fund -Growth Axis Liquid Direct Fund -Growth Axis Liquid Direct Fund -Growth Axis Liquid Direct Fund -Growth - Get latest updates on NAV, Dividends, Returns, Performance, Risks & Portfolio. Invest now! INR 1000 1
PB Recommended Debt Liquid
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
3 Yrs CAGR returns
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 03 Feb
₹ 2248.13 by 0.17 ( 0.01%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹1000 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The fund seeks to generate reasonable return commensurate with low risk and high degree of liquidity from a portfolio of money market and high quality debt securities.
Returns are taxed at Marginal rate of taxation, if you redeem before 36 months. Gains on debt mutual funds held for 36 months or more are treated as long-term capital gains and taxed at the rate of 20% after indexation benefits. Indexation is a technique to adjust tax payments by employing a price index which adjusts for inflation.
Aditya Birla Sun Life Liquid Fund Direct-GrowthDebt
ICICI Prudential Liquid Fund Direct Plan-GrowthDebt
SBI Liquid Fund Direct Plan-GrowthDebt
HDFC Liquid Direct Plan-GrowthDebt
Nippon India Liquid Fund Direct-GrowthDebt
UTI Liquid Cash Direct-GrowthDebt
Axis Liquid Direct Fund -GrowthDebt
DSP Liquidity Direct-GrowthDebt
Tata Liquid Fund Direct-GrowthDebt
L&T Liquid Plan Direct-GrowthDebt
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Fund House||Axis Mutual Fund|
|Fund Manager||Aditya Pagaria|
|Fund Setup Date||01 Jan 2013|
|Address||'Axis House' - 1st Floor, C-2 - Wadia International Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli,|
|Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
About Axis Liquid Fund
Axis Liquid Fund is an open-ended scheme that primarily invests in debt securities with short maturities. It invests in treasury bills, commercial paper, certificate of deposits and various other money market instruments.
The securities are chosen based on their credit rating. If the possibility of default on payment by the debt issuer is low, the security is given a high rating. This effectively mitigates credit risk.
Returns from liquid funds are dependent on the interest rate of the underlying instruments. The Net Asset Value of these funds is usually stable, and any change whatsoever, would be due to a change in the interest rate, which is relatively stable.
Also Read: Liquid Funds
Who Should Invest in Axis Liquid Fund?
- Investors looking for investment avenues to park their idle money for short term can consider this fund for investment. Over the years, it has delivered better returns than that from savings account, which makes it a better option than the latter.
- The fund is highly liquid, and carries a low risk on investment. An investor can redeem the fund units as per his/her wishes. This 24/7 instant redemption makes this a comparable alternative to a savings account in terms of liquidity.
- It is a perfect scheme for those investors who wish to generate regular income for short term. However, as the fund offers high liquidity, the interest rate is lower than what one can get from investment in short-term debt funds such as ICICI Prudential Short Term Debt Fund.
- You can also look at the CRISIL rating of the fund while making your investment decision, as it gives an idea about the overall performance of the fund over the years, based on its historical return data and portfolio attributes.
Will You Pay Tax?
If an investor has made a capital gain of ₹50000 on investment in Axis Liquid Fund and withdraws the amount before 3 years of investment, Short Term Capital Gains Tax would be levied, as per the income tax slab of the investor. ₹50,000 would be added to the taxable income of the investor and taxed accordingly.
If an investor withdraws the investment including capital gains post 3 years of investment, 20% Long Term Capital Gains Tax of 20% is levied, with the benefit of indexation.
Indexation reduces the value of overall Long Term Capital gains to reflect the effect of inflation on your investment.
To calculate the final value of capital gains post indexation, we use government’s Cost Inflation Index (CII) in the following formula:
Indexed cost of Acquisition = Investment Amount * (CII of the year of withdrawal/ CII of the year of investment)
Suppose the investment amount is ₹70,000 in the year 2016 and the withdrawal amount is ₹1 Lakh. The value of capital gains is ₹30,000 before indexation
Indexed Cost of Acquisition= 70000* (280/254) = 77165.35
Note: CII in the year 2015 = 254
CII in the year 2018 = 280
Final Value of Capital Gains= 100000- 77165.35 = 22834.65
Tax Payable = 20% of 22834.65 = 4566.93
How to Invest in Axis Liquid Fund Online?
- Sign Up/Sign In to Paisabazaar.com and go to ‘Liquid Funds’
- Type and search directly by the name of Axis Liquid Fund Direct Growth. Once it opens up, look at the details. You can also compare similar funds as well as use SIP Calculator or Lumpsum Calculator to estimate the future value of your investment.
- Click on ‘Invest Now’, select either Lump sum or SIP
- Trusted website, no commission charges and no paperwork
- You can compare more than 1,700 Funds at one platform instead of visiting the website of each AMC and then searching for numerous funds
- Easy to browse as Funds are segregated under Equity, Debt, Large Cap, ELSS, etc. You can further add filters of ratings, returns, fund houses.
- Important scheme details such as latest Net Asset Value (NAV), expense ratio, assets under management, etc are also available on the portal, making it easier for consumers to pick a suitable fund.
Q. What is the entry load for the fund?
A. There is no applicable entry load on the aforementioned fund.
Q. What is the exit load for this scheme?
A. The exit load for Axis Liquid Fund is charged in the following manner, starting from day 1 of the subscription:
Day 1 – 0.0070%
Day 2 – 0.0065%
Day 3 – 0.0060%
Day 4 – 0.0055%
Day 5 – 0.0050%
Day 6 – 0.0045%
Day 7 Onwards – 0.0000%
Q. How much can an investor redeem on a single day from Axis Liquid Fund?
A. An investor can redeem upto 90% of the current value of fund units , or a maximum of ₹50,000 per day, whichever is lower.
Q. What is the suggested investment horizon for this fund?
A. As it is a highly liquid fund, the suggested investment horizon is not more than a year. If your investment horizon is longer than that, it is advisable to opt for long-term debt funds or equity funds depending on your risk appetite and financial goals.