Axis Growth Opportunities Fund Direct - Growth Axis Growth Opportunities Fund Direct - Growth Axis Growth Opportunities Fund Direct - Growth Axis Growth Opportunities Fund Direct - Growth - Get latest updates on NAV, Dividends, Returns, Performance, Risks & Portfolio. Invest now! INR 5000 1
Equity Large & MidCap
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 27 Dec
₹ 12.83 by 0.07 ( -0.31%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹5000 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The scheme seeks to generate long term capital appreciation by investing in a diversified portfolio of Equity & Equity Related Instruments both in India as well as overseas.
Returns are taxed at 15%, if you redeem before one year. After 1 year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of Rs 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Advantage Fund Direct -GrowthEquity
DSP Equity Opportunities Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Canara Robeco Emerging Equities Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Nippon India Vision Direct-GrowthEquity
ICICI Prudential Large & Mid Cap Fund Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
IDFC Core Equity Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Franklin India Equity Advantage Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
Kotak Equity Opportunities Fund Direct-GrowthEquity
SBI Large & Midcap Fund Direct Plan-GrowthEquity
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Other Plastic Prod.||4.27|
|Fund House||Axis Mutual Fund|
|Fund Manager||Hitesh Das|
|Fund Setup Date||01 Oct 2018|
|Address||'Axis House' - 1st Floor, C-2 - Wadia International Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli,|
|Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
About Axis Growth Opportunities Fund
Axis Growth Opportunities Fund is an Open-ended Equity Scheme from Axis Mutual Fund House, investing in large cap and mid cap stocks of companies. The fund intents to serve long-term financials goals of the investors by allocating the resources into equity & equity related instruments in India as well as overseas. The scheme is available for subscription as a regular plan as well as a direct plan. Moreover, both the plans are available for growth and dividend options.
In this fund, the management invests in the best large and mid-cap stocks in the domestic market and also selects the most productive global stocks to allocate the assets. This gives the exact exposure to the portfolio of the fund thus maintaining steady returns.
But, you must keep in mind that the value of the fund may change when there is any fluctuation in the volume of trade, process of making settlements, interest rates, value of underlying securities etc.
Who Should Invest in the Fund?
- Investors/organisations who are interested in the opportunity of investing into global companies
- Investors with moderate risk appetite should invest in this fund. The foreign exchange rate changes, differences in the stock market proceedings of other countries, government regulation on repatriation of capital, and political instability may affect the returns from the fund
- Investors who are looking for an exemplary investment option/plan for long term wealth creation
- The finite exposure to global stocks brings diversification in the portfolio, reducing the volatility and chances of downturns. But, the market risks are not completely nullified as the investments in this fund are also affected by the socio-economic factors and situations prevailing in the country/region of investment. If you are ready to bear the risk, this fund is a good investment option
Will You Pay Tax?
If you withdraw or redeem the units before one year of investment, Short Term Capital Gains Tax of 15% is levied. Whereas, Long Term Capital Gains Tax above ₹1 lakh will be taxed at 10% after completion of 1 year of investment.
Let’s look at an example- If an investor has made a capital gain of ₹50000 on investment in an equity fund, Short Term Capital Gains Tax of 15% would be levied if s/he withdraws the amount within one year of investment. The payable tax would be ₹7500.
Also, if an investor has made a capital gain of ₹1.5 lakh on investment in an equity fund, and withdraws the amount after 1 year of investment, Long Term Capital Gains Tax of 10% would be levied on ₹50000. ₹1Lakh is exempted from taxation. The payable tax would be ₹5000.
How to Invest Using Paisabazaar?
- Sign Up/Sign In to Paisabazaar.com and go to ‘Direct Mutual Funds’
- Click on the section of ‘Large & Mid Cap Funds’
- Type and search directly by the name of Axis Growth Opportunities Fund. Once it opens up, look at the details. You can also compare similar funds as well as use SIP Calculator or Lumpsum Calculator to estimate the future value of your investment.
- Click on ‘Invest Now’, select either Lump sum or SIP
Why You Should Choose Paisabazaar?
- Trusted website, no commission charges and no paperwork
- You can compare more than 1,700 Funds at one platform instead of visiting the website of each AMC and then searching for numerous funds
- Easy to browse as Funds are segregated under Equity, Debt, Large Cap, ELSS, etc. You can further add filters of ratings, returns, fund houses.
- Important scheme details such as latest Net Asset Value (NAV), expense ratio, assets under management, etc are also available on the portal, making it easier for consumers to pick a suitable fund.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Axis Growth Opportunities a Global Fund?
A. No, this is not a Global Fund as the Assets Under Management (AUM) are not completely invested into Global Companies. But, it follows a diversified strategy of investing with a portion of portfolio consisting of Global stocks.
Q. What is the entry load for this fund?
A. There is no entry load applicable to invest in the fund
Q. What is the exit load?
A. If an investor redeems the 10% of purchased units within 1 year of allotment of units, there is no exit load levied. If more than 10% of investment are redeemed, an exit load of 1% is payable by the investor However, no exit load is levied for redemption of units after 1 year of purchase.
Q. Who is the fund manager and what is his strategy of investment?
A. This fund is managed by Jinesh Gopani. He utilizes his knowledge of market decisions to form a combination of both domestic and foreign securities in the portfolio of the fund. This strategy of encompassing the two different market instruments into one portfolio He works with an objective of delivering favourable returns under moderately risky market conditions.
Q. What are the top 5 sectors of investment in this fund?
A. This fund invests the assets into Financial Services, Industrial Manufacturing, IT, Consumer Goods and Energy sector.
Q. What is the minimum investment value for the fund?
A. The minimum amount required to buy units of this fund is Rs 5,000 (Lump sum) and Rs.1000 under Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)