Axis Equity Hybrid Fund Direct - Growth Axis Equity Hybrid Fund Direct - Growth Axis Equity Hybrid Fund Direct - Growth Axis Equity Hybrid Fund Direct - Growth - Get latest updates on NAV, Dividends, Returns, Performance, Risks & Portfolio. Invest now! INR 5000 1
Hybrid Aggressive Hybrid
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 03 Feb
₹ 11.03 by 0.08 ( 1.57%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹5000 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The scheme seeks to generate long term capital appreciation along with current income by investing in a mix of Equity and Equity related Instruments, debt Instruments and money market instruments.
Returns are taxed at 15%, if you redeem before one year. After 1 year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of Rs 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
ICICI Prudential Equity & Debt Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
SBI Equity Hybrid Fund Direct Plan-GrowthHybrid
Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Hybrid '95 Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
Nippon India Equity Hybrid Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
L&T Hybrid Equity Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
DSP Equity & Bond Direct-GrowthHybrid
UTI Hybrid Equity Fund Direct Fund-GrowthHybrid
Tata Hybrid Equity Fund Direct Plan-GrowthHybrid
JM Equity Hybrid Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
Axis Equity Hybrid Fund Direct - GrowthHybrid
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||6.53|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||5.68|
|Fund House||Axis Mutual Fund|
|Fund Manager||Ashish Naik|
|Fund Setup Date||20 Jul 2018|
|Address||'Axis House' - 1st Floor, C-2 - Wadia International Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli,|
|Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
About Axis Equity Hybrid Fund
Axis Equity Hybrid Fund is an open-ended aggressive hybrid scheme which invests in equity and equity related instruments. This fund caters the investors with long-term financial goals by investing 65% to 80% of the total assets are allocated into Equity and the rest into Debt securities or money market instruments.
As a Hybrid Fund, this scheme offers you a balance of returns and risks. Assets allocated in Equity boosts the investment portfolio for better returns while debt instruments offers prevention against market fluctuations.
The top holdings of the fund include HDFC Bank Ltd., Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., Bajaj Finance Ltd. and Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.. The fund implements Axis strategy of bottom up investing in high quality stocks to render maximum benefits to the investors.
Who should invest in this fund?
- This fund is suitable for conservative investors or the ones who are investing in equity for the first time with minimal knowledge of market fluctuations. This is because the returns accrued are comparatively lower than pure equity funds, but they also fall relatively less with the downturn in the stock market
- If you want to invest in a diversified portfolio since being a hybrid fund, its portfolio is naturally diversified
- If you are looking for a long-term investment scheme to suit your financial goal, you can start investments in this fund. Your investment portfolio will get enough time to grow as the suggested investment period for this fund is 5 years or more
- According to historical returns, this Axis Mutual Fund has offered superior returns as compared to traditional savings instruments. Investors willing to generate higher returns can invest in this fund
- Under this fund, equity investments play a dominant role which makes it only moderately risky. If you have a high risk appetite, you can choose this fund for eventually higher returns. On the other hand, conservative hybrid funds such as ICICI Prudential Regular Savings Fund can be opted if you’re a risk averse investor
Will you pay tax
There is tax exemption on capital gains up to Rs. 1 lakh in case the units of the fund are sold after completion of 1 year of investment. And, gains above Rs. 1 lakh are taxed at 10%.
Also, if the units of the fund are sold within 1 year of investment, the entire amount of gains are taxed at 15%.
For instance, If your investment into an equity fund has made a capital gain of ₹50,000, Short Term Capital Gains Tax of 15% would be levied if you withdraw the amount within one year of investment. And, the payable tax would be ₹7500.
Also, if there is a capital gain of ₹1.5 lakh on investment in an equity fund, and this amount is withdrawn after 1 year of investment, Long Term Capital Gains Tax of 10% would be levied on ₹50,000. ₹1Lakh is exempted from taxation. The payable tax would be ₹5000.
How to Invest in this Fund Online?
Follow the steps and invest in the fund with no commissions and extra charges:
- Log-in or Signup to Paisabazaar.com
- Go to Investments in the Menu Bar and click on ‘Mutual Funds’
- Scroll to ‘Aggressive Hybrid Funds’
- Start a manual search for ‘Axis Hybrid Equity Fund’
- Read all the details and terms of the Fund carefully
- Select lump sum or SIP as your investment option and proceed
Paisabazaar allows investors to compare different Mutual Funds before making any investments
Why You Should Choose Paisabazaar.com?
- It is a trusted website for its financial services
- No commissions or hidden charges applied
- Investors are not asked to indulge into any kind of paperwork
- Allows the users to compare more than 1500 Mutual Funds under one roof and saves them from visiting multiple websites for each AMC
- Easy Access to different categories of funds- ELSS, Hybrid, Equity, Debt etc
- Important scheme details such as latest Net Asset Value (NAV), expense ratio, assets under management, etc are also available on the portal, making it easier for consumers to pick a suitable fund
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the suggested investment period in Axis Hybrid Equity Fund?
A. It is suggested that the investors must invest their resources in this fund for at least 5 years to get inflation beating returns.
Q. What is the entry load for the fund?
A. There is no entry load applied on this fund.
Q. Which is the best investment mode, SIP or Lump Sum? What is the minimum investment required?
A. Investments can be through both the modes SIP and Lump Sum. However, SIP is more convenient, less-risky and also gives the benefit of rupee cost averaging. If you want to start a SIP, the minimum investment amount is Rs.1,000. However, Rs.5,000 is the minimum investment amount for a lump sum.
Q. Who is the fund Manager? What is their strategy of investments?
A. The fund is managed by Mr. Naik and Mr. R. Sivakumar. Both of them are professionals with experience of over 10 years in Equity Analysis. They have planned the allocation of assets into companies with sustainable business models and acceptable valuations offering enough potential for capital appreciation. They have invested into sectors such as Finance, Technology, Energy and Chemicals in order to cultivate sound financial strength.
Q. What is the exit load for the fund?
A. Exit load of 1% is applied in case the units are redeemed within 1 year from the date of allotment. Also, no exit load is applied in case the units are redeemed or switched out after completion of 1 year of allotment.