Axis Dynamic Equity Fund Direct - Growth Axis Dynamic Equity Fund Direct - Growth Axis Dynamic Equity Fund Direct - Growth Axis Dynamic Equity Fund Direct - Growth - Get latest updates on NAV, Dividends, Returns, Performance, Risks & Portfolio. Invest now! INR 5000 1
Hybrid Dynamic Asset Allocation
PLAN: GROWTH TYPE : OPEN-ENDED OPTION: Growth
1 Yr return
5 Yrs CAGR returns
NAV as on 10 Jul
₹ 11.67 by -0.01 ( -0.09%)
Fund Size (Cr)
Show NAV for:
If ₹5000 invested for 1
with % annual returns
* The calculator, based on assumed rate of returns, is meant for illustration purposes only.More
The calculations are not based on any judgments of the future return and should not be construed as promise on minimum returns. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. Paisabazaar however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. While utmost care has been exercised while preparing the calculator, Paisabazaar does not warrant the completeness or guarantee that the achieved computations are flawless and/or accurate and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use or in respect of anything done in reliance of the calculator.
The scheme seeks to generate capital appreciation by investing in a portfolio of equity or equity linked securities while the secondary objective is to generate income through investments in debt and money market instruments.
Returns are taxed at 15%, if you redeem before one year. After 1 year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of Rs 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
ICICI Prudential Balanced Advantage Direct-GrowthHybrid
Aditya Birla Sun Life Balanced Advantage Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
Kotak Balanced Advantage Fund Direct - GrowthHybrid
Axis Dynamic Equity Fund Direct - GrowthHybrid
Motilal Oswal Dynamic Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
HDFC Balanced Advantage Fund Direct Plan-GrowthHybrid
Invesco India Dynamic Equity Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
Franklin India Dynamic Asset Allocation Fund of Funds Direct-GrowthHybrid
IDFC Dynamic Equity Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
DSP Dynamic Asset Allocation Fund Direct-GrowthHybrid
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Top 10 Sectors||%|
|Crude Oil & Natural Gas||7.49|
|Cosmetics & Toiletries||3.6|
|Fund House||Axis Mutual Fund|
|Fund Manager||Anupam Tiwari|
|Fund Setup Date||11 Jul 2017|
|Address||'Axis House' - 1st Floor, C-2 - Wadia International Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli,|
|Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
About Axis Dynamic Equity Fund
Axis Dynamic Equity Fund aims to generate capital appreciation for its investors by investing primarily in equity and equity-related securities. However, a minor part of the fund’s assets are also invested in debt and money market instruments. Using this strategy, the fund intends to manage risk through active asset allocation.
Dynamic funds are known to invest dynamically in debt and equity while managing their equity portfolios. Depending upon the fluctuations in the market, the fund managers of dynamic funds keep making changes to their portfolios. For instance, when the market valuations look expensive, they allocate less to equities and vice versa.
Who Should Invest?
- Since debt funds are open to making changes in the equity and debt ratio of their portfolio depending upon the changes in the market, is becomes easier for the investors to lessen the risk on their investments
- Being a midcap fund, there is a moderately high level of risk involved in this fund; hence, investors of this fund must have the tolerance of a moderately higher level of risk with their investments.
- Alternatively, if you don’t have a high risk tolerance, you may consider investing in large cap funds such as Axis Bluechip Fund, ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund or SBI Bluechip Fund
- Since the fund involves dynamic asset allocation, the actual market movements may not be predicted which could result in losses
- You can also look at the CRISIL rating of the fund while making your investment decision, as it gives an idea about the overall performance of the fund over the years, based on its historical returns data and portfolio attributes
Taxation- How will they be Taxed?
The short term capital gains from the investments in this fund are taxed at 15% if the units are sold within the time period of 1 year from the date of allotment. However, the long term capital gains made on the sale of units priced at over Rs. 1 lakh, within a year from the date of allotment are taxed at 10% without indexation.
For an example –
If an investor has made a capital gain of ₹50000 on investment in an equity fund, Short Term Capital Gains Tax of 15% would be levied if s/he withdraws the amount within one year of investment. The payable tax would be ₹7500.
Also, if an investor has made a capital gain of ₹1.5 lakh on investment in an equity fund, and withdraws the amount after 1 year of investment, Long Term Capital Gains Tax of 10% would be levied on ₹50000. ₹1Lakh is exempted from taxation. The payable tax would be ₹5000.
How to Invest in Axis Dynamic Equity Fund?
- Sign Up/Sign in to Paisabazaar.com and go to ‘Direct Mutual Funds’
- Click on the section of ‘Equity Funds’
- Type and search directly by the name of Axis Dynamic Equity Fund Direct Growth. Once it opens up, look at the details. You can also compare similar funds as well as use SIP Calculator or Lumpsum Calculator to estimate the future value of your investment
- Click on ‘Invest Now’, select either Lump sum or SIP
- Trusted website, no commission charges and no paperwork. Only direct plans, no regular ones
- You can compare more than 1,700 Funds at one platform instead of visiting the website of each AMC and then searching for numerous funds
- Easy to browse as Funds are segregated under Equity, Debt, Large Cap, ELSS, etc. You can further add filters of ratings, returns, fund houses
- Important scheme details such as latest Net Asset Value (NAV), expense ratio, Assets Under Management (AUM), etc. are also available on the portal, making it easier for consumers to pick a suitable fund
Q. Should you invest in this fund?
A. If you are an investor who is willing to accept a moderate level of risk in return for higher returns and capital appreciation in the long term, then you may consider investing in this fund. The fund offers a mix of equity, debt and money market securities in a diversified portfolio to its investors.
Q. What are equity funds?
A. Schemes which concentrate their investments in the shares of companies with varied market capitalizations. These funds are principally categorized on the basis of company size, investment style of the holdings in the portfolio and geography.
Q. Does this fund come under Section 80C or offers tax benefits?
A. No, the fund does not offer any tax benefits under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
Q. What is Exit Load? Is there any Exit load of this fund?
A. Exit Load is the fee charged from an investor when he decides to quit the scheme and redeem his money. Generally, there is some penalty charged only if funds are redeemed in less than 365 days, otherwise there are usually no charges. The fund charges an Exit Load of 1% if more than 10% of the units are redeemed within 365 days of allotment.
Q. What is Expense Ratio? Is there any Expense Ratio of this fund?
A. It is the fee charged from the investor for managing his fund money and allocating it to the stocks that can help him earn returns. The fund has an Expense Ratio of 0.66%. (direct plan).
Q. What is the lock-in period of this fund?
A. There is no lock-in period for the scheme.
Q. What is the fund manager’s style of investment?
A. The fund is currently being managed by Mr. Anupam Tiwari and Mr. R. Sivakumar. Both the fund managers have gained expertise in the management of equity-dominated portfolios. Displaying their excellence in the specified domains over the experience of over 14 years and 20 years respectively in the Indian asset management industry, the fund managers are responsible for developing the overall investment strategy, performance and risk management.