Muthoot Finance offers personal loan to both salaried and self-employed applicants to meet various personal needs. Customers can easily avail Muthoot Finance personal loan by applying online on Paisabazaar.com or through the official website. The following are some key details to consider when applying for a Muthoot Finance personal loan online.
Eligibility for Personal Loan
Given below are the eligibility criteria for unsecured personal loans from Muthoot Finance for salaried and self-employed applicants:
For Salaried Applicant
- Minimum applicant age is 26 years
- Maximum applicant age at the time of application to not exceed 58 years
- Minimum work experience of 2 years at the time of application
- Minimum monthly income of Rs. 15,000
For Self Employed Applicant
- Minimum applicant age of 24 years
- Maximum age of applicant 65 years
- Minimum business/professional experience 3 years
- Minimum net annual income of Rs. 1 lakh
Documents Required to Apply for Muthoot Finance Personal Loan
Following are the lists of documents required to apply for Muthoot Finance Personal Loan:
- Proof of Identity: A copy of Passport/ Aadhaar / Voter ID/ Driving License/ PAN Card
- Proof of Address: A copy of Aadhaar Card/ Registered Lease Agreement/ Property purchase Agreement/ Utility Bill (not more than 3 months old)/ Passport/ Driving License
- Proof of Income: Salary Slip/ Bank Account Statement/ Form 16/ Previous Year ITR/ P&L Statement and Balance Sheet/ Bank Account Statement
- Proof of Business: Certificate of Practice/ Partnership Deed/ GST Registration and Filing Documents/ MOA & AOA/ Shop Act License
Process to Apply for Muthoot Finance Personal Loan
Below given are the steps required to apply for Muthoot Finance Personal Loan:
Step 1: Visit the official page of Muthoot Finance Personal Loan
Step 2: Click ‘Apply Now’
Step 3: Choose the loan amount and expected interest rate, then ‘Proceed’
Step 4: Now you are required to check eligibility and apply for personal loan
Step 5: After you successfully apply for personal loan you will receive confirmation notification on your registered email and mobile number
Process to Apply for Muthoot Finance Personal Loan at Paisabazaar.com
Following are the steps required to apply for Muthoot Finance at Paisabazaar.com:
Step 1: Enter your personal details and loan requirements into the Paisabazaar personal loan application form to check the different loan offers that you are eligible for.
Step 2: Select a suitable offer and proceed with submission of application online or call Paisabazaar for any assistance.
Step 3: Fill out any other lender-specific application details and get instant conditional e-approval online.
Also Read about Muthoot Finance Personal Loan Status.
Benefits of Applying for Muthoot Finance Personal Loan
Here are some of the important benefits associated with opting for Muthoot Finance Personal Loan:
- Easy documentation and quick processing helps in availing personal loan without hassles
- Flexible repayment options help customers in paying EMIs easily
- You can avail doorstep service to apply for personal loan and get documents verified
- Customers can avail personal loan at affordable rates and charges
Q1. What is the loan tenure for Muthoot personal loan?
Muthoot Finance offers personal loan for tenures ranging from 12 months to 60 months.
Q2. What are the various types of personal loans offered by Muthoot Finance?
Muthoot Finance offers 3 different types of personal loans:
- Personal loan for salaried and self-employed applicants
- Personal loan for Muthoot employees
- Personal loan for landlords
Q3. What are the upper and lower limits of loan amount for Muthoot Finance personal loan?
Muthoot Finance personal loan amounts from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 10 lakh.
Q4. Does Muthoot Finance offer doorstep services to apply personal loan?
Yes. You can avail the doorstep services offered by Muthoot Finance to apply for personal loan and get it disbursed with ease.
Q5. What are the customer care numbers of Muthoot Finance?
The following are the customer care phone numbers of Muthoot Finance:
- South India: 9946901212 (charges may apply)
- Gujarat & Maharashtra: 8000451451(charges may apply)
- Rest of India: 1800-313-1212 (toll-free)