For managing the life insurance products by Kotak Life insurance after buying them, you can use the services available online. For this, first you need to register on the insurance website and then understand the login process.
E-Services Available on Kotak Life Portal
Following are some of the e-services which the policyholregisder can avail by registering on the Kotak Life Insurance portal:
- File a claim
- Pay premium online
- Manage policy (Update your contact information, add nominees, etc)
- Apply for a life insurance plan
- Locate a Kotak Life branch
- Download statements
- Update your Aadhar
How to Register on Kotak Life Insurance Portal
To avail the e-services offered by Kotak Life Insurance company, the insured needs to register on the portal as a customer through the following steps:
- Visit the official website of Kotak Life Insurance. Click Existing customers and and then Click ‘Login’.
- You will be directed to a new page. Here, you will get an option to choose between ‘Individual Customer’ and a ‘Group Customer’. Click ‘Individual customer’.
- On the next page, click ‘New User’.
- On the next page, register your policy by entering the required details. Click ‘Submit’.
- You will get your login credentials on your registered email ID which you can use for logging in to your account.
One can also get registered for the policy by visiting the branch office. The policyholder needs to submit the policy details and other KYC documents to the executive.
How to Login at Kotak Life Portal
1. New Users
Once you have purchased a life insurance policy from Kotak Life Insurance, you are a new user and need to register on the company portal to get the login credentials. On successful registration, you become a registered user and thereafter, can use these details for logging in. To know the registration process, click here.
2. Registered Users
If you are already a registered user, you can login on the portal anytime to manage your policy or keep a track of your policy through the following steps:
- Visit the official website of Kotak Life Insurance and click ‘Existing Customers’ tab. Then click ‘Login’.
2. A new page will open. Choose between ‘Individual Customer’ and ‘Group customer’.
3. On the next page, enter your username/email ID, password and click ‘Proceed’.
4. A dashboard will open. From here, you will be able to manage your policy through ‘My Account’.
3. Login Process if You Forget User ID
In case you forget your username, you can easily retrieve it through the following steps:
- On the main login page, click ‘Forget Username’.2. This will redirect you to a new page where you need to enter your policy number and date of birth. Then, click ‘Submit’.3. You will get the link to reset your User ID on your email ID registered with Kotak Life Insurance.
4. Login Process if You Forget Password
If you have forgotten your Kotak Life Insurance login page password, follow the following steps to reset it:
- On the main login page, click ‘Forget Password’.
- On the next page, enter your registered email ID and click ‘Proceed’.
- Answer the secret question and you will get a reset link on your registered email ID to set your password.
How to Use Kotak Life Insurance Mobile App
Kotak Life Insurance customers can also access policy details through its mobile application called ‘Kotak Life’. This application is available on both Android and iOS store. Below are the steps to download it:
- Download Kotak Life from Google play store or iOS store.
2. Once it is installed, open it and enter your registered email ID and password.
3. If you are not a registered user, you first need to register on the customer portal.
Why Should You Use the Mobile App?
With this application, a policyholder can avail the following services:
- Update your profile information
- Download your policy certificate
- Make a claim right from the application
- Get renewal and premium due notification
Some aspects to be considered regarding the login process:
- Policyholder needs to ensure s/he doesn’t share the login credentials with anyone
- The insured will only be allowed to register for the policies they have purchased in their own name or in the name of their minor children
- The policyholder cannot add the spouse in the same account and each member has to register separately
Benefits of Using the Insurance Portal
- The policyholder can compare different plans and buy the one which interests him
- You can easily file a claim through its online portal for instant assistance
- You will be able to calculate estimate premium right from the application
- The policyholder can update their new address, contact details from its portal without the need of visiting branch office
Q1. Can I renew my policy online?
Yes. First you need to log in to your Kotak Life Insurance account and check your policy details through My Account. Select the policy you need to renew and make the payment with different payment options available online.
Q2. I always forget the premium due date. How Kotak Life Insurance e-services can help me here?
By registering your policy online you can activate SMS service which will remind you about your premium amount and the due date. To active this service, Type PREML<POLICY NO> and send it to 5676788.
Q3. From where can I download the TDS certificate?
One can download the TDS certificate through the Download section from the Kotak Life mobile application.
Q4. What more can I do online?
Following are some of the changes which the policyholder can do online without the need of visiting the branch office:
- Payment frequency change
- Name change
- Address change
- Contact details update
- Nominee change
Q5. How can I contact the customer care of Kotak Life?
In case of any query, you can get quick assistance by connecting with their customer care executive through the following medium:
Call: 1800 209 8800 (Toll free number)