To get all the information about various life insurance plans and policies available with ICICI Prudential Life, you can visit their customer portal. After buying the plans, to use the services available on the website like premium payment and updating the profile, you must get acquainted with ICICI Prudential login and registration process.
E-services Available on ICICI Prudential Portal
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance provides a wide range of life insurance plans like term insurance, child plans. These policies can be managed through various online services offered on the company website.
- Pay renewal premium
- Check term insurance premium
- Obtain tax/premium certificate
- Top up
- Switch funds (for ULIP plans)
- Obtain policy statement
- Check for unclaimed amount
- Update PAN
How to Login on ICICI Prudential Portal
To log in to ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer portal, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance.
- On the top of the page, click on the drop-down box for the Login tab and select ‘Customer’ option.
- A form will open where you need to enter your registered email ID and password.
- Choose the options given in the drop-down list and submit.
- You are now logged in.
Note: Within 6 hours of the issuance of the policy, ICICI Prudential automatically creates an online account thus, eliminating registration process on your part.
2. If You Forget Password
Follow the steps mentioned below in case you have forgotten your password or simply wish to change it:
- On the official website of ICICI Prudential, click on the Login button and choose Customer role from the drop-down list.
- At the bottom of the form thus opened, click on the link stating ‘Change/Forgot Password?’.
- A new page will open for setting the new password.
- Enter your email ID/mobile no./policy no. and date of birth of the owner/proposer.
- Submit the details entered and follow the steps or link that you will next receive in your email and/or as SMS sent to your mobile number.
How to Use ICICI Prudential Mobile App
ICICI Prudential mobile app which goes by the name of ICICI PruLife can be downloaded both on Google Play and App Store. Using this mobile app is easy and can be beneficial in multiple ways. Here are the steps to use ICICI PruLife mobile app:
- Download the mobile app from Google Play or App Store and install it.
- Log in to the app using your login credentials.
- In case you’re not able to log in, there is a simple one-step process for changing the password where you need to enter certain details. After this, you will be able to log in.
- On the top left corner, you can find the services that can be availed on the mobile app.
Why Should You Use the Mobile App?
ICICI PruLife, the mobile app of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, has made available following services to be used by the customers:
- Updating profile like changing the address or mobile number, etc.
- Viewing policy details
- Checking fund performance (for ULIP plans)
- Payment of premium
- Top-up payment
- Downloading policy related documents
- Tracking application
- Uploading KYC documents for new insurance application
Benefits of Using the Insurance Portal
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company encourages you to use the online administrations given by the organization for reasons such as:
- The ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Login process is an effortless way to check your policy details
- Premium payment can be done online, without having to rush to the branch office every time
- You can change the password of your online account anytime using the login portal of ICICI Prudential
- KYC documents can be uploaded online right from the convenience of your home
Q1. Do I need to register on ICICI Prudential Life Insurance website to login?
No, you don’t need to separately go for the registration process because at the time of policy issuance, ICICI Prudential creates your online account which you only have to activate by logging in.
Q2. I’m not able to retrieve my password using online modes. What to do now?
You can change password of your online account via offline method too either by calling on the customer care number (1860 266 7766) or simply by visiting the branch office of ICICI Prudential.