ICICI Lombard is a general insurance company offering car insurance, health insurance, travel insurance, etc. All existing customers of the insurance company can manage their plans online in terms of getting their queries resolved related to their policy, premium payment, etc. To use these services, customers need to first register on its portal and then login after that to get quick assistance when needed.
E-services Available on ICICI Lombard Portal
Listed below are some of the online services which can be availed by existing customers:
- Change of address
- Update profile information
- Online premium payment
- Know your policy status
How to Register on ICICI Lombard Insurance Portal
To avail the online services related to various general insurance policies, you need to register yourself as a customer through the following steps:
- Visit the official website of ICICI Lombard and click ‘My account’.
- On the next page, click ‘Register Now’.
- On the next page, enter your personal details like your email ID, mobile number, date of birth, etc. and click ‘Register’.
- Now you can use the email ID and password you have entered on the page to login your account anytime.
If not online, there is always an option to register your account through the offline mode that is, visiting the branch office of ICICI Lombard General Insurance. All you need to do is submit your policy documents and personal details to the executive in the branch office.
How to Login on ICICI Lombard Portal
1. New Users
After purchasing any of the general insurance plans from ICICI Lombard, the new user has to first register on the company portal to get the login credentials. These details can be used by the policyholder for logging in. To know the registration process, click here.
2. Registered Users
A registered customer of the ICICI Lombard Insurance can easily log into his/her online account through the following steps:
- Visit the official site of ICICI Lombard and click ‘My Account’.
- On the next page, enter your registered email ID, Password and click ‘Login’.
- You will be redirected to ICICI Lombard Dashboard where you can see your active policy details.
3. If You Forget Password
If and when in any scenario the customer happens to forget his/her password, he/she can generate a new password through the following steps:
- Visit the official website of ICICI Lombard and click ‘My Account’.
2. On the next page, enter your registered email ID and click ‘Forgot Password’.
3. On choosing the ‘Forgot password’ option, you will be redirected to ‘Reset your Password’ page. Enter your email ID, date of birth and click ‘Submit’.
4. An email with instructions on how to reset your password will be sent to your email ID.
How to Use ICICI Lombard Mobile App
The ‘Insure’ application by the general insurance company helps to manage your policy on the go. With this application, you can:
- Buy/renew your policy online
- Register your motor insurance claim online with InstaSpect feature
- Locate network hospitals and garages
- Calculate your insurance premium with instant quotes
Benefits of Using the Insurance Portal
After registering on the ICICI Lombard portal, it gets easy to keep a track of the policy. Some of the other advantages are:
- It is a simple and easy method to know the policy status
- After online registration, the insured will get renewal notification which will help pay the premium on time
- Once you are a registered user, you can also sign in with your social account
- Through the mobile application, you can connect with their 24-hour call centre for instant assistance
Q1. Can I change my existing password?
Yes. On the main ICICI Lombard Insurance dashboard, you will get the Change password option where you can easily update your existing password.
Q2. I was single when I purchased the policy, but now I am married. How do I update this in my account?
The insured can update his/her marital status under My Profile section under the drop down of Lifestage.
Q3. What is the meaning of waiting period?
The stipulated period that follows after registration when one cannot make any claim/s is called the waiting period, post this period the policy works.
Q4. I have forgotten my password and I don’t have access to my Email ID. Is there any other way I can login?
Yes, you can login through the OTP. On the main login page, enter your email ID and click on ‘Login with OTP’. The one time password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number through which you can login to your account.
Q5. What do we mean by annual Sum Insured?
The annual sum insured is the maximum claim amount provided by the insurance company when a claim request is filed.