The various health and travel insurance plans available with Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company can also be bought online. After purchasing the plans, you can manage them online in terms of premium payment, policy tracking , etc. To use these e-services, you need to be familiar with Apollo Munich login and registration process.
E-services Available on Apollo Munich Portal
The official website of Apollo Munich Health Insurance provides various services for the benefit of the policyholders. Here are some sections available on the portal:
- Purchase of new policies
- Renewal of existing policies
- Checking policy status
- Obtaining premium receipt
- Getting details about the plans
- Filing claims and checking status of the same
- Updating details in purchased policies
How to Register on Apollo Munich Portal
In order to use the online services offered by Apollo Munich Insurance, first register on the company website and then use the credentials to login. The steps for registration are:
- Visit the official website of Apollo Munich and click on the person icon placed on the top right corner of the home page.
- A new page will open. Click on the link ‘New User/Register Now’.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Here, click on the tab as per the category under which you fit. The different options are Individual, Corporate employee and Corporate administrator.
- For Individuals: Provide you full name, email ID and mobile number and set a password
- For Corporate Employees: Enter using your member ID along with Employee ID and click on ‘Submit’
- For Corporate Administrator: Enter the policy number along with the group ID and click on ‘Submit’
How to Login on Apollo Munich Customer Portal
Follow the steps mentioned here to login on to the Apollo Munich customer portal and enjoy various online services available:
- Visit the website of Apollo Munich.
- On the home page, click on the person icon, on the top right corner.
- You will be redirected to the login page. Here, you can login through various methods.
- Login by Member ID: Enter your email ID/member ID, password and type of member (individual, corporate employee, etc.)
- You can also sign in using Facebook, Google or Mobile Connect4. Click on ‘Submit’ and you can access your profile and make changes or avail services, as per your need.
Apollo Munich Login Process if you Forget Password
By any chance, if you forget your password and are unable to login to the customer portal, follow the below mentioned steps for a solution to this problem:
- Visit the official website of Apollo Munich and click on person icon on the top right corner of the home page
- The Login page will open where you need to click on ‘Forgot Password’ link below the Login button
- Choose the customer type, i.e. Individual, Corporate Employee or Corporate Administrator, and enter the required details
- You will receive an email with a link
- Follow the instructions in the email sent to reset or retrieve your password
How to Use Apollo Munich Health Jinn Mobile App
In case you don’t wish to visit the website and login each time to check your policy status or related details, you can opt for their mobile app, i.e. Health Jinn. Here are the steps to use the app:
- Download the app from the App Store (iPhone users) or Google Play (Android users) and install it on your mobile phone.
- Open the app and register or login, as the case maybe.
- For registration, click on Create Account and follow the steps.
- If you’re already registered, login using your registered phone no. or email ID and your password.
- Once you are logged in, you can check your profile where your policy details will be mentioned.
Why use Apollo Munich Health Jinn Mobile App?
You can use the Health Jinn mobile app by Apollo Munich for the following reasons:
- To access your policy details, manage your policy, download policy schedule and also access your e-card anytime you want
- To make changes in the policy like changing address or contact number, etc.
- To stay updated with your health by linking your daily workout with the Stay Active feature of the app. Here the steps you take on a daily basis are recorded, and depending on the type of policy and the steps recorded, you can earn up to 8% discount at the time of policy renewal
- To submit claims and track the status of the same
- To locate the network hospitals within your area and book an appointment with a doctor
When using the online services available with Apollo Munich, make sure to keep the following points in mind to avoid any hurdle:
- During registration, enter the valid details and not any fake information. For instance, someone else’s policy details or mobile number
- Do not share your login details with anyone, as this gives them direct access to your account and profile
- If you are having troubles logging in to your account despite following the aforementioned steps to register/login, reach out to the customer care staff of Apollo Munich. For this, you can call on their toll-free number 1800 102 0333 or by simply visit the nearest branch office of the company and register your complaint
Q1. I have lost my policy document. How can I get a new one using the online services?
- Visit the official website of Apollo Munich and click on Customer Service on the top bar
- Click on ‘Policy Related’ tab and click on the first option for Need Policy Document
- Click on Need Soft Copy or Hard Copy, as per your requirement. Provide policy number and mobile number, and click on ‘Submit’
Q2. I paid excess amount at the time of renewal of my Apollo Munich health policy. Can I ask for a refund?
Yes. You can apply for a refund through the Customer Care section. Visit website > Customer Service > Policy Related > Refund Excess Amount Paid > Enter policy no. and mobile no. > Proceed
Q3. How can I inform Apollo Munich online in case of a planned hospitalisation?
Visit website > Customer Service > Claims > Intimate a Planned Hospitalization > Enter policy no. and mobile no. > Proceed
Q4. I have changed my residence. Do I need to update it in my Apollo Munich policy?
Yes. You need to update the change in your address as soon as it occurs. You can do it either on the website or through the mobile app of Apollo Munich, Health Jinn. For this, you should have your policy number ready.
Q5. I have set automatic policy renewal in my Apollo Munich policy. Can I cancel it and how?
Yes, you can cancel it. Either visit the nearest branch office to get the automatic renewal cancelled or you can use the online services and get it cancelled directly from their website. Visit website > Customer Service > Policy Renewal > Cancel Standing Instruction on My Policy > Enter policy no. and mobile no. > Proceed.