The Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank IFSC or Indian Financial System Code is an alphanumeric code of 11 characters. It is assigned to all the banks operating in India by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Format of The Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank IFSC Code
In the 11-character IFSC Code, the first 4 characters indicate the bank code, the 5th character is a ‘0’ and the last 6 characters represent the specific branch code.
|The Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Code||Zero||The Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank’s Branch Code|
The above mentioned code ‘RSCB0000007’ is the IFSC Code of The Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank, Jaipur, Rajasthan. Here, the first 4 characters ‘RSCB’ indicate the bank code, the 5th character is a ‘0’ and the last 6 characters ‘000007’ represent the branch code of Jawahar Nagar, Jaipur.
How to find The Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank IFSC Code?
Following mentioned are the different ways in which one can find the IFSC and MICR Code:
- IFSC Code search tool by Paisabazaar: The users can visit the IFSC Code search tool page provided by Paisabazaar. The user needs to enter details like the bank name, state, city and branch name. The IFSC and MICR Code along with other details will be displayed on the right hand side of the page.
- Cheque Book / Passbook: The IFSC Code is printed at the top left corner of the cheque leaf while the MICR Code is printed at the bottom. Also, both the codes can also be found on the first page of the passbook provided by the bank.
- Reserve Bank of India: The Reserve Bank of India provides a separate list of IFSC and MICR Code on its official website.
How to Transfer Funds using The Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank IFSC Code?
IFSC helps in processing electronic or online funds transfer by routing messages to the beneficiary’s bank branch. The use of IFSC Code is mandatory in transferring funds online from one bank branch to another. The 3 primary payment services through which online funds transfer is initiated include:
- NEFT - National Electronic Fund Transfer
- RTGS - Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Immediate Payment Service
|Process||Payment service facilitating one-to-one fund transfer, where the settlement take place in batches||Payment service where transfer of funds take place in real time and on gross basis||Instant, quick and secure transfer of funds, which can be done anytime and from anywhere|
|Minimum Transfer Limit||Re.1||Rs.2 lakh||Re.1|
|Maximum Transfer Limit||No limit||No limit||Rs.2 lakh|
|Operational Timings||Available 24x7 throughout the year||8 am to 6 pm Monday to Saturday (except 2nd and 4th)||Available 24x7, 365 days (including bank holidays)|
|Transaction Charges||No charges||No charges||Decided by bank|