Prime Cooperative Bank Limited IFSC Code refers to the Indian Financial System Code, which is an 11-character code assigned by the Reserve Bank of India to identify every bank branch uniquely, that is participating in electronic fund transfer system in India.
Prime Cooperative Bank Limited IFSC code Structure
|Bank Code||Zero||Branch Code|
In the above example, “PMEC0103128” is the IFSC code of Ahmedabad branch of Prime Cooperative Bank Limited.
Here, “PMEC” is the Bank Code, the 5th character is ‘0’ and the last 6 characters (103128) represents the branch code of Ahmedabad.
How to search for Prime Cooperative Bank Limited IFSC Code & MICR Code?
- Bank customers can search for the IFSC Code of their bank's branch by using the PaisaBazaar's online IFSC Search Tool by following the steps mentioned below:
- Find the IFSC finder tool at the top of this page
- Select ‘Prime Cooperative Bank Limited’ under the bank name head
- Enter details like state and city names
- Select the Prime Cooperative Bank's branch to check its IFSC and MICR Code
- Customers can find the IFSC and MICR Code on their bank's cheque as well. The image below will help understand better:
IFSC code is mentioned at the top of the cheque whereas a cheque number is uniquely assigned at the bottom of the cheque with MICR Code.
- The IFSC Code is also mentioned on the Prime Cooperative Bank Limited account holder’s passbook provided by the bank.
- The customers can also visit the Reserve Bank of India’s official website.
- Prime Cooperative Bank Limited account holders can also know their bank branch's IFSC code in the bank’s mobile application or through internet banking after logging in using the credentials.
What are the requirements for transferring funds online using Prime Cooperative Bank Limited IFSC code?
In order to send money the sender needs to provide the following details:
- Beneficiary’s account no
- Account type
- IFSC code of beneficiary’s bank branch
- Beneficiary’s name
How to make fund transfer using Prime Cooperative Bank IFSC Code?
Using IFSC code of Prime Cooperative Bank, one can send money to another person who holds an account in any branch of the same or different bank by the following ways:
- NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
- RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement)
- IMPS (Immediate Payment Services)
Here is a quick comparison between these three modes of fund transfer:
|Settlement Type||Half hourly batches||Real time||Real time|
|Minimum Transfer Limit||Re.1||Rs.2 lakh||Re.1|
|Maximum Transfer Limit||No Limit|
However, the maximum amount per transaction is limited to Rs.50,000/- for cash-based remittances within India and Nepal under the Indo-Nepal Remittance Facility Scheme
|No limit||Rs.2 lakh|
|Service Timings||24 x 7, throughout the year (including Sundays & Bank Holidays)||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM all working days|
Unavailable on Sunday and Bank Holidays
|Available 24 x 7 throughout the year|