Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC Code (Indian Financial System Code) is an 11 digit alphanumeric code used to uniquely identify the Dhanlaxmi bank branches in India. The use of IFSC Code is mandatory in the processing of electronic funds transfer using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS. It is vital for the online money transfer from one bank account to the other. It is to be noted that each bank branch will have a different code and no two branches can have the same IFSC Code.
Structure of Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC Code
In the 11-digit IFSC Code, the first 4 characters represent the bank name, the fifth character is a ‘0’, while the last 6 characters denote the branch code. Below mentioned is an example of IFSC Code of Dhanlaxmi Bank's MG Raod Bangalore branch - ‘DLXB0000172’.
- ‘DLXB’ is the bank code (first 4 characters)
- Fifth character is a ‘0’
- ‘000172’ is the branch code of MG Raod, Bangalore, Karnataka
|Dhanlaxmi Bank Code||Zero||Dhanlaxmi Bank’s Branch Code|
Where to find Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC Code?
1. IFSC search tool by Paisabazaar: The user needs to just visit the IFSC search tool provided by Paisabazaar. One needs to just select the bank name, state, city, and the bank branch. All the required details along with the additional information will be displayed on the right hand side of the page.
2. RBI: IFSC Code can be found on the official website of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
3. Internet Banking or Mobile Banking: One can look for the code on the bank’s official website or by logging into the mobile application. The below-mentioned picture from the bank's official website shows the IFSC Codes of all Kerala branches of the Dhanlaxmi Bank.
1. Chequebook: The account holders can look for the IFSC Code of Dhanlaxmi Bank at the top of the cheque leaf. Not only this, account holders can check the code and cheque number at the bottom of the cheque provided by the bank. Have a look at the given picture for reference.
*Dhanlaxmi Bank MICR (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition) can be found by opting for any of the above mentioned ways. MICR is a 9 digit code that is used for the faster processing of cheques.
2. Passbook: The account holders can find the IFSC as well as the MICR Code on the first page of the passbook provided by the bank.
Use of Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC Code
IFSC Code helps RBI (Reserve Bank of India) monitor all the online transactions performed by an individual. It helps customers avoid any mistakes while processing online funds transfer via NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer), RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement), and IMPS (Immediate Payment Service). The use of the Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC Code is vital in the banking process. One needs to provide the IFSC Code to initiate any kind of online funds transfers using NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
|Payment Service||Description||Key Features|
What are the benefits of Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC Code?
- Paperless Banking: IFSC Code is essential in the terms that it encourages paperless banking contributing to environment-friendly services. The transactions have become hassle-free.
- Fraud Protection: Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC Code is a unique code that enables RBI to monitor all the online transactions plus helps individuals to avoid mistakes during the fund transfer process.
- Simplifies Internet Banking: The online banking service has provided more convenience to the customer. With the help of Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC Code, all electronic or online funds transfer via NEFT, RTGS or IMPS can be initiated hassle-free.
About Dhanlaxmi Bank
Founded on 14th November 1927, Dhanlaxmi Bank is an old private sector bank with its headquarters in Thrissur City, Kerala. The bank provides its customers with all the required banking and financial products and services. The bank holds a total of 280 bank branches and approximately 400 operating ATMs.