Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC Code is an 11-character alphanumeric code used to identify bank branches for various monetary transactions including IMPS, NEFT and RTGS.
Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC Code Format
When we look at the Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC code, the first 4 characters represent the bank code. The fifth character is 0 (zero), whereas the last 6 characters of the code represent the respective branch.
|Dhanlaxmi Bank Code||Zero||Dhanlaxmi Bank’s Branch Code|
Let’s now take an example of a specific Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC Code to easily understand the format of the Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC code.
|Karol Bagh, Delhi||DLXB0000170|
Why do we need the Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC Code?
Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC Code is used for electronic transactions, and it is used to track all the bank branches in India. Each banking branch has a unique IFSC code. These codes are required to do fund transfer using NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) and RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) & IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) modes.
If an account holder wants to send money or transfer funds via any fund transfer mode (i.e NEFT, RTGS & IMPS), simply enter the payee's bank account number and IFSC code of the bank and click send.
How to transfer money using the Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC Code?
Banks provide multiple transfer methods such as National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT), Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS), Immediate Payment Service (IMPS), etc. Based on the value of the transaction, the speed of transfer, service availability, and other factors, each of the transfers will provide different kinds of features and flexibility.
|With NEFT, one can transfer money to the recipient’s account on a one-on-one transfer basis with the help of IFSC Code.||Business owners can use RTGS when they need to transfer large amounts and the amount is transferred in real-time.||IMPS is another real-time payment service, but the distinguishing factor is that IMPS is available 24*7.|
|To transfer funds via NEFT, log in to the net banking portal and add the recipient as a beneficiary. Enter details like their name, account number, account type and IFSC code under the Add New Payee section. Choose NEFT as the preferred mode of transfer and enter the amount to be transferred, the fund transfer will be completed.||To transfer funds via RTGS, log in to the banking portal and add the recipient as a beneficiary by entering details like their name, account number, account type, and IFSC code. Then choose RTGS as the mode of transfer and enter the amount to be transferred, and the fund transfer will be completed.||Log in to the net banking portal and select IMPS as the preferred mode of transfer. Then fill in details like the recipient’s mobile number, the recipient’s MMID, the amount to be transferred, and the MPIN.|
How to find the Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC Code & MICR Code?
- IFSC Search Tool: To get the IFSC code of any bank branch, one can check the IFSC Code Locator Tool offered by Paisabazaar. Check the Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC code on Paisabazaar easily by providing details like Bank name, state, and city. After this, select the branch to get the IFSC code
- The Reserve Bank of India Website: The Reserve Bank of India controls all banking transactions in India and thus it is a single entity, which has the authority to issue the Bank IFSC code to its associate’s banks. Hence one can visit the same to look for the Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC Code & MICR Code.
Where to find the Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC Code?
- Dhanlaxmi Bank's Cheque Book
- Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC code is mentioned at the top of the cheque
- Cheque number and Dhanlaxmi Bank's MICR code is present at the bottom of the cheque
- Dhanlaxmi Bank's Passbook: The bank account holders can also find their branch's IFSC Code on their account passbook provided by the bank.
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Net Banking & Mobile Banking application: Account-holders can check these codes using the Dhanlaxmi Bank's mobile banking application or net banking portal provided by the bank. Account-holders will be required to login to their Dhanlaxmi Bank Mobile Banking application or net banking portal to avail the same
What is the Dhanlaxmi Bank MICR Code?
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Cheque Book: The MICR code is located at the bottom of a cheque leaf, next to the cheque number.
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Passbook: Dhanlaxmi Bank provides its account holders with a passbook at the time of account opening. The customers can also find MICR code on the passbook.
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Netbanking or Mobile Banking Application: Account-holders can also check the MICR Code of their respective bank branches by logging into the Dhanlaxmi Bank Net banking portal or mobile banking application provided by the bank.
- Alternatively, one can get the MICR Code via net Paisabazaar IFSC Tool Locator or the RBI Website.
What is the Dhanlaxmi Bank Swift Code?
SWIFT code is used when the transfer between two banks happens internationally. It is an electronic message transfer system that conveys messages in a pre-defined format, anywhere in the world as and when the transaction occurs.
How to find the Dhanlaxmi Bank Swift Code?
Customers can visit the nearest Dhanlaxmi Bank branch or get in touch with the Dhanlaxmi Bank customer care department for the same
Difference between Dhanlaxmi Bank MICR Code, SWIFT Code, and IFSC code?
Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC Code: Dhanlaxmi Bank IFSC is an 11 character long string of alphanumeric characters wherein the first four characters represent the bank’s name and the last 6 characters represent the branch of the bank. The fifth character is the numeral zero, which is left blank for later use
For banks carrying out fund transfer electronically, IFSC code is made use of to send or route messages properly to the particular branches of any specific bank.
DLXB0000142 is the IFSC Code of Surat branch of Dhanlaxmi Bank
Dhanlaxmi Bank MICR Code: MICR Code is a 9-digit code used to authenticate the legality and credibility of paper-based documents in the banking database
110048003 is the MICR Code of Karol Bagh branch of Delhi
Dhanlaxmi Bank SWIFT Code: Swift codes are usually formed of 8 (or) 11 characters and is used to identify banks and financial institutions globally distinctively
How to locate the nearest Dhanlaxmi Bank branch from the IFSC Code?
If we look at the structure of IFSC Code of Dhanlaxmi Bank it can be seen that the Code is made of 11 alpha-numeric characters which can be divided into 3 parts -
- The first 4 characters stand for the bank’s code
- The fifth character is 0 which is same for all the banks
- The last 6 characters stand for the Dhanlaxmi Bank branch code
Hence from the last 6 characters, one can locate the Dhanlaxmi Bank Branch.
Does the Dhanlaxmi Bank Credit Card have IFSC Code?
IFSC code is used by the RBI to keep a regular track of all the banking transactions, thereby minimising the possible chances of any discrepancy in the fund transfer process IFSC has nothing to do with the credit or debit card of any bank.
However, in case a cardholder wants to make the credit card bill payment, he/she has to enter the Dhanlaxmi Bank Credit Card IFSC Code to make the payment through NEFT/RTGS.
What is the Dhanlaxmi Bank CIF Number?
Customer Information File is a unique number related to a computerized file that holds all the personal as well as account-related information of the Bank of Maharashtra account holder.
Dhanlaxmi Bank CIF Number allows the bank to view the accounts of customer including key information such as account ownership and credit relationship
What is the Dhanlaxmi Bank BSR Code?
BSR stands for Basic Statistical Returns. The BSR code consists of seven digits and is allotted to banks by the RBI.
While filing TDS/TCS returns, BSR code is used in details related to challan and deductee.
How to find the Dhanlaxmi Bank Branch Code?
IFSC Code of CanaraBank can be used to get the branch code of Dhanlaxmi Bank
Let's consider an example: DLXB0000142 is the IFSC Code of Surat branch of Dhanlaxmi Bank
|Bank Code||Zero||Branch Code|
From the last six digits of the code one can find out the branch code of Dhanlaxmi Bank