IDBI Bank personal loan eligibility criteria for salaried/ pensioners/ customers maintaining salary account/ pension account with IDBI Bank:
- All IDBI salaried customers maintaining salary account with IDBI Bank.
- All pensioners/family pensioners from State or Central Government Departments, PSU companies and State or Central Government promoted/sponsored entities or undertaking whose pension is credited to savings bank account with IDBI Bank.
- Retired staff of IDBI Bank.
- The minimum age limit is 22 years and maximum age limit is 60 years for salaried individuals.
- The minimum monthly income should be at least Rs. 20,000 per month and maximum monthly income must be Rs. 10 lakh.
IDBI Bank personal loan eligibility criteria for salaried customers and self-employed professionals (with or without existing liability relationship with IDBI Bank):
Under this category, the bank has laid two different eligibility criteria.
- Confirmed employees from departments and institutions promoted/sponsored by State and Central government, the three armed services: with or without an existing relationship but satisfying the minimum income laid on the norms of IDBI Bank are eligible.
- Self-employed professionals having liability relationship with IDBI Bank for more than one year and satisfying the minimum income norms are also eligible for the IDBI personal loan.
- The minimum age limit for self-employed professionals is 22 years and the maximum is 60 years.
- The individual must be earning minimum of Rs. 25,000 and a maximum of Rs 5 lakh per month from his/her business.
IDBI Bank personal loan eligibility criteria for salaried individuals and self-employed professionals having asset relationship:
- Full disbursed cases having paid a minimum 6 EMIs and a total clean repayment track record are eligible to avail the personal loan from IDBI Bank.
- The minimum age limit is 22 years and the maximum is 60 years.
- Salaried individuals must be earning a minimum of Rs. 25,000 and a maximum of Rs. 10 lakh salary per month.
- Self-employed individuals must be earning a minimum of Rs. 20,000 and a maximum of Rs 5 lakh per month from his/her business.