The ICICI Bank Coral Visa credit card is among the best in class cards enriched with lifestyle benefits spread across a variety of segments. The card is issued by the bank as part of its “Gemstone collection” that includes the Rubyx and Sapphiro credit cards of ICICI Bank. The ICICI Coral Visa card is a must have for those seeking benefits on their lifestyle and travel expenses. The card is also embedded with EMV chip which ensures additional security in the form of a PIN that is required to authorize a transaction at a POS terminal.
ICICI Bank Coral Visa Credit Card Features
- Get a discount of 15% on dining at over 800 ICICI partner restaurants across the country as part of the Culinary Treats Program.
- Get 2 complimentary lounge visits per quarter at major airports across the country. Additionally, you can also get unrestricted lounge access for yourself and guests in lieu of a fee.
- Payback reward points earned through spends made using the Coral credit card can be exchanged for cash or gifts of your choice.
ICICI Bank Coral Visa Credit Card Benefits
- Surcharge waiver of 2.5% when the card is used for refuelling your vehicle at any HPCL petrol pump across the country. Maximum single transaction amount to avail the offer is Rs. 4,000, valid only if an ICICI Merchant Services card machine is used to for the transaction.
- Get offers on movies at bookmyshow.com. Card holder will get one movie ticket free with every one movie ticket booked. Offer can be availed on up to 2 tickets per month with max value of Rs. 250 per ticket.
- Earn 4 payback points on every expense of Rs 100 made on supermarkets, dining and groceries. Additional, earn 2 payback points on every Rs 100 spent on all other transactions.
ICICI Bank Coral Visa Credit Card Welcome Benefits
When you sign up for a new ICICI Bank Coral Visa Credit Card, you receive welcome benefits in the form of a Provogue Tie valued at Rs. 999. Your gift is delivered to your doorstep within 30 working days after you have paid the joining fees on the card.
ICICI Bank Coral Visa Credit Card Fees and Charges
A joining fee of Rs. 1,000 is applicable for the first year, when you sign up for the card. Whereas, an annual fee of Rs 500 is to be paid from the second year onwards. The annual fees are waived off in case card holder spends Rs. 1,25,000 or more in the previous year.
How to Apply for ICICI Bank Coral Visa Credit Card
An online application for the card on our website is a convenient way to apply for this card from your home. You can find this card in the credit card section and search for it among the various cards offered by ICICI bank that are featured on our website. Upon selecting the card you intend to apply for, you will be required to provide various personal details as per the requirements of the card application form. Click on “Apply” in order to successfully complete the application process.
ICICI Bank Coral Visa Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must be Indian national over 23 years of age to apply for this credit card. Other details such as minimum salary requirement, city of residence, etc vary according to the bank’s policies and are liable to change from time to time. Documents required for the application are income proof, residence proof, identity proof and copy of PAN card.