It is the most populous city capital city of Indian state of Jharkhand. The city is situated in the southern part of the Chota Nagpur plateau. It is also known as the city of waterfalls as there are lot of waterfalls in the city. Ranchi has a humid and sub tropical climate. It is also the hub of the educational institutions of India. There are premier institutes such as Birla Institute of Technology, Indian Institute of Management Ranchi, National University of study of Research in Law. National Institute of Foundary and Forge Technology, Xavier Institute of Social Science.
Home loan is a secured loan opted for buying a property without letting your finances get disturbed. The loan can be availed for buying a house, commercial property or using the lump sum amount for home renovation. The amount borrowed is to be repaid in easy EMIs. The amount to be paid as EMI depends on your salary and liabilities.
Ranchi Home Loan Eligibility
Home loan in Ranchi is sanctioned against 70% to 80% of the loan amount. For approval of home loan you need to qualify the below stated housing loan eligibility criteria.
- Age between 21years and 65 years
- Education qualification
- Monthly income and job stability
- Credit score ranging between 300 to 900
- Liabilities of other ongoing loan, such as educational loan, personal loan, etc.
- Co-applicant’s income and credit score, if any
Home Loan Documentation
- Filled and signed application form with photograph
- Processing fee by cheque or draft
Home Loan Features
- Swift and simple processing
- Home loan balance transfer – you can transfer your current home loan from one lender to the other in search of better interest rates
- Flexible interest rate – Choose from fixed and floating rate where in the former the rate remains constant throughout the loan tenure and in the latter the interest rate depends on the market. Many lenders allow you to convert your fixed interest rate to floating.
- Home loan insurance – It protects your home loan and helps your family to repay the remaining loan amount in case of any unfortunate event.
- Pre-approved home loan – You can get your home loan pre-approved before buying the property. It saves you from losing the house of your choice as your home loan is already approved.