It is the planned township of Mumbai and is situated on the west coast of Indian state of Maharashtra. The urban township was developed by Marashtra Government with the assistance of City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra (CIDCO). The main purpose behind establishing the city was to decongest the Mumbai city. The planning of the city started in 19671 with the help of leading urban architects like Charles Correa Shirish Patel, Pravina Mehta and R. K. Jha.
Home Loan Navi Mumbai
Now you can buy your dream home with the help of a home loan. This loan can used for home extension or purchasing a new property. The lump sum amount borrowed can be repaid in easy EMIs. The loan can be availed at fixed or floating interest rate depending on the eligibility criteria as stated by the lender.
For home loan approval, you should have the required eligibility criteria.
- Age of the borrower should be from 21years to 65 years
- For self employed, should have the required education
- Should have the required monthly income and job stability
- Good credit score and history
- Co-applicant’s income and credit score, if any
- Liabilities of other loans such as personal loan, education loan, car loan etc.
- Filled and signed application form with photograph
- Processing fee by cheque or draft
For salaried individuals
For self-employed individuals
Identity, residence and age proof– voter id, Pan card, Adhar card, passport, etc. that is acceptable to the bank.
Last 6 months’ bank statements for approval of pre-decided loan amount
Last 3 months’ salary slips
Education qualification certificate
Form 16 or Income Tax returns
Last 3 months’ salary slips to check your income and job stability
Form 16 or Income Tax returns with computation of income
Proof of continuity/existence of business, for self-employed non-professionals
Last 3 years CA Certified / Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account
Home Loan Features
- Quick and easy processing
- Protection of home loan with ‘Home loan insurance’.
- Transferring of ongoing home loan to a new lender with a lower interest rate through ‘Home loan balance transfer’.
- Choose from the fixed or floating interest rate with ‘Flexible interest rate’ feature. Where in the former the rate remains constant throughout the loan tenure and in the latter the interest rate depends on the market.
- Advance home loan approval with ‘Pre-approved home loan and save your time lost in documentations and other responsibilities.
Home Loan Details
0.50% of the loan
1 year–30 years
Pre-closure charges/ pre-payment