It is the city of Indian state of Punjab. Ludhiana is situated 98 kilometers from Chandigarah, the capital city of state of Punjab. The city is centrally located on the state highway 1. Ludhiana was awarded the city with business environment in the year 2009 and 2013. There are a lot of small-scale industries in Ludhiana that produce industrial goods, machine parts, auto parts, household appliances hosiery, apparel and garments.
Today, just like education or a car, having a home of your own is also very necessary. Home loan is the mode that makes buying, home much easier.
Home loan in Ludhiana is sanctioned against 70% to 80% of the loan amount. For approval of home loan you need to qualify the below stated eligibility criteria.
- Age between 21years and 65 years
- Education qualification
- Monthly income and job stability
- Credit score ranging between 300 to 900
- Liabilities of other ongoing loan, such as educational loan, personal loan, etc.
- Co-applicant’s income and credit score, if any
Home Loan Documentation
- Filled and signed application form with photograph
- Processing fee by cheque or draft
Home Loan Features
- Swift and simple processing
- Home loan balance transfer – you can transfer your current home loan from one lender to the other in search of better interest rates
- Flexible interest rate – Choose from fixed and floating rate where in the former the rate remains constant throughout the loan tenure and in the latter the interest rate depends on the market. Many lenders allow you to convert your fixed interest rate to floating.
- Home loan insurance – It protects your home loan and helps your family to repay the remaining loan amount in case of any unfortunate event.
- Pre-approved home loan – You can get your home loan pre-approved before buying the property. It saves you from losing the house of your choice as your home loan is already approved.