Home loan helps you purchase the house or property you wish to buy. The lender considers the property purchased as the collateral against the loan amount borrowed. The lump sum amount borrowed is to be repaid in easy installments for the given tenure. You can also opt for pre-payment if possible. Timely repayment of loan adds to your good credit score.
Home Loan Eligibility
- Age of the salaried or self-employed borrower should be 21years to 65 years
- Educational qualification in case of self employed
- Borrower’s monthly income and job stability
- Credit score that ranges between 300 to 900
- Liabilities of other ongoing loan, such as educational loan, personal loan, etc.
- Co-applicant’s income and credit score, if any
- Assets details
- Filled and signed application form with photograph
- Processing fee by cheque or draft
Home Loan Features
- Flexible interest rate- You can select from fixed and floating interest rate under this option.
- Home loan insurance – You can protect your ongoing home loan with this feature. In case of any mishappening, it helps your family to repay the remaining amount.
- Pre-approved home loan – You can get your home loan pre-approved before buying the property. It saves you from losing the house of your choice as your home loan is already approved.
- Home loan balance transfer – you can transfer your current home loan from one lender to the other in search of better home loan interest rates.
- Quick and simple processing