Purchasing a home is not a tension any more with home loan. It helps you to maintain your financial stability even after such a huge purchase. You need to repay the amount in small EMIs that does not affect your budget. The repayment tenure is much longer in comparison to other loan as the amount borrowed is also higher. Home loan in Guwahati can be opt when buying a house or commercial property.
Home Loan Eligibility
For approval of home loan you need to qualify the below stated eligibility criteria. Home Loan is sanctioned up to 70%-80% of the house value.
- You should be salaried or self-employed
- You must have job stability and monthly income
- Your age should be between 21 years and 65 years
- You must have a good credit history and score
- You should inform everything related to other loan liabilities.
Home Loan Documentation
- Filled and signed application form with photograph
- Processing fee by cheque or draft
Home Loan Features
- Home loan balance transfer – helps you transfer your ongoing home loan from one lender to another who offers better interest rates.
- Home loan insurance – protects your home loan and help your family with repayment of the remaining loan amount in case of any misshappening.
- Flexible interest rate – lets you select from the fixed (same throughout the loan tenure) or floating (that changes according to the market) interest rates or get the fixed rate converted into flexible.
- Pre-approved home loan – saves the time lost on home insurance approval at the time of purchasing home that can even get sold out because of the delay in the documentation or approval process
- Ease and swift processing