Historically known as Ramdaspur, Amritsar is located in the north-western part of India and known for its rich culture and cuisines. It is one of the largest cities of Punjab state and home to the Golden Temple. This spiritual and cultural center for the Sikh religion attracts huge number of visitors every week. The city is also known for the Jallianwala Bagh massacre of 1919.
The city is located on the Grand Trunk Road (GT Road) connecting to Lahore in Pakistan. Amritsar is a peculiar example of Katras— self-styled residential units for the unique defense system.
Buying a home is no more a tough task as you don’t need to worry about your finances. This secured loan allows you to borrow a lump sum amount against 70% to 85% of the property and repay it in smaller EMIs without disturbing your financial stability. Here your house or commercial property is the collateral against the loan amount being borrowed. Home loan can be borrowed at fixed or floating rates.
Home loan in Amritsar is sanctioned against 70% to 85% of the property value and the rest of the amount is to be submitted by the borrower. Below are the required eligibility criteria for home loan
- Borrower should be salaried or self-employed
- Borrower should be of age 21 years to 65 years
- Educational qualification for self employed
- Borrower’s monthly income and job stability
- Credit history for loan repayment ability
- Co-applicant’s income, if any
- Liabilities of other ongoing loan, such as educational loan, personal loan, etc.
- Filled and signed application form with photograph
- Processing fee cheque or draft
Home Loan Features
- Swift and transparent processing
- Home loan balance transfer– shift your home loan from one bank to the other with lower interest rates.
- Pre-approved home loan – get pre-approval of a loan before purchasing the property for minimum documentation and quick approval.
- Home loan insurance – protect an ongoing home loan in case of any unfortunate event and stay worry free regarding its repayment.
- Flexible home loan interest rate – choose from fixed and floating interest rates.