The beautiful city of Agra is located on the banks of Yamuna River, in the north of Uttar Pradesh. The splendid collection of Mughal-era buildings, most notably Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal. Agra is one of the cities constituted in the Golden Triangle along with Delhi and Jaipur.
Tourism has a great contribution in making the city’s economy with a substantial industrial base. The city’s industrial base also produces automobiles, leather goods, handicrafts and stone carving. Agra has a good number of apparel and garment manufacturers and exporters.
Agra has a well-developed transport system with the Agra International airport, railways and It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 1 expressway originating from here.
The easiest way to buy your dream home is with a home loan. This secured loan does not let your finances get disturbed and helps you repay the large amount easily with lower EMIs and longer repayment tenure. Home loan in Agra also depends on the property rates in the city. This loan can be taken for buying a new house, commercial property or just for a home extension. The home loan is sanctioned against 70% to 80% of the property value.
For home loan in Agra, here’s the required eligibility criteria
- Borrowers’ age should range from 21 to 65 years
- Self-employed should have the minimum required educational qualification
- Borrower’s monthly income and job stability
- Credit score ranging between 300 and 900
- Co-applicant’s income
- Liabilities of other ongoing loan, such as educational loan, personal loan, etc.
- Filled and signed application form with photograph
- Processing fee cheque or draft
Home Loan Features
- Swift and transparent processing
- Pre-approved home loan for pre-approval of a loan before the property is being purchased. It saves your time in getting a loan when you select the property and you don’t lose your dream home. It saves your time lost on documentation.
- Home loan balance transfer lets you transfer the ongoing home loan to another bank loan with a better interest rate or some special discounts.
- Home loan insurance protects your ongoing home loan in case of any unfortunate event. It even helps in the repayment of the remaining loan.
- Flexible interest rate to choose from fixed and floating interest rates.