With over 4.4 million satisfied home loan customers, HDFC Bank is the largest private lender in home loan segment in India. HDFC Bank housing loan schemes are one of the best in the country. The lowest home loan rate offered by HDFC is 8.60% without any hidden costs. Maximum loan up to 90% of the cost of the property can be approved just instantly without any hassles and long approval process. They give the option of repayment of loan up to 30 years, depending on the customer’s convenience.
Loan Amount offered by HDFC Bank Home
HDFC Bank Approve a loan up to 90% of the cost of the property if the loan amount needed is equal to or less than INR 75 lacs and 80% of the costs if loan amount needed exceed INR 75 lacs.
Also, the loan amount will depend upon your income and the repayment capacity. Age, dependents, job security, income of the spouse, financial history, assets, other loans, etc. also are the important factors to determine the loan amount. HDFC Bank home loan calculator will help you in this regard.
HDFC Home Loan EMI
- EMI (or equated monthly instalment) is a fixed monthly amount paid by the borrower to against the HDFC home loan loan taken.
- Lowest HDFC home loan EMI is Rs. 776 per lakh.
HDFC Home Loan Interest Rates
HDFC home loans interest rates at very competitive, HDFC Bank home loan interest rates starts from 8.60%. They offer loan amount depends on applicant profile and other factors. They also give an option to choose from fixed rate or floating rate of interest. Apart from this, they charge very minimal processing charges and other applicable taxes.
Various Home Loan Products by HDFC Bank
HDFC Bank has a variety of home loan products to choose from with flexible repayment options. The product can be chosen depending upon your requirements. Their popular products are:
|HDFC Home Loan Schemes||Interest Rate (p.a.)|
|HDFC Home Loan||8.60% onwards|
|HDFC Reach Loan||10.05% onwards|
|HDFC Plot Loan||8.60% onwards|
|HDFC Rural Housing Loan||8.65% onwards|
|HDFC Home Improvement Loan||8.60% onwards|
|HDFC Home Extension Loan||8.60% onwards|
|HDFC Top Up Loan||8.60% onward|
How to Use HDFC Home Loan EMI Calculator
The home loan EMI calculator at our website helps you to find a quick quote for the EMI i.e. how much will be the monthly instalment of the loan. It helps to calculate EMI online anytime and anywhere at your ease. With a user friendly interface and instant calculations, it is very reliable, easy to use and shows quick results. To calculate the EMI online:
- Enter the amount of the loan that needs to be availed;
- Input the tenure of the loan;
- Then, the rate of interest;
- And the EMI calculator will show how much the monthly instalment comes out.
EMI calculator also helps to check the affordability of the EMI. So, if the amount of EMI out of the budget, then it gives the option to re-calculate the amount by inputting either the less loan amount or the increased tenure of the loan. Keep playing with the figures until the ideal amount that does not burn the pocket comes up.
Advantages of HDFC Home Loan EMI calculator
Here are few of the advantages of using an EMI calculator from HDFC Bank Ltd.:
- Calculating EMI online allows to do the math conveniently at home and then approach the bank official with the numbers;
- EMI calculator is free and help to find an affordable amount of installment by using various combinations;
- It helps to make the dream house reality without too much financial burden by avoiding paying big amounts in one shot;
- It allows to choose the amount of monthly installment and their duration with convenience.
HDFC Home Loan Eligibility
Here are few of the criteria to calculate home loan eligibility by HDFC Bank:
- Age: They offer home loans to salaried as well as self-employed people between the age 24 to 60 years only;
- Income: Income is the significant factor to calculate the home loan eligibility. They check the relevant documents to make sure that you have certain minimum level of income to get your loan sanctioned;
- Income stability: Bank also checks your job stability in case of salaried people to make sure that you will have a definite source of income and will not lose your job in the future. For self-employed, they check the financial position of their business to judge the stability;
- CIBIL Score: IT shows all the history and records of your existing loans and credit cards. It is checked to make sure that you have not defaulted any payment in the past and you have a good credit score.
You can always use the HDFC Bank home loan eligibility calculator to check your home loan eligibility online with HDFC Bank Ltd.