The Fullerton India is a NBFC (Non- Banking Financial Company) that offers personal loans, which are collateral free loans. This loan can be used by various individuals to deal with different situations like a medical emergency, home renovation, purchasing equipment or gadgets, vacation, wedding, etc. The Fullerton India provides loan amount up to Rs. 30 lakh and flexible repayment tenure up to 60 months. Also, Fullerton India provides the quick loan disbursal and additional benefits for existing Fullerton India Customers.
Fullerton India- EMI calculator
The Fullerton already has an EMI calculator on its website, so that the person can directly look through and easily get the EMI calculation for a personal loan and decide the loan tenure as per his repayment ability. This way, an individual’s EMIs are stress- free and convenient throughout the tenure.
In order to access the EMI calculator, some of the basic information like loan amount, rate of interest and tenure has to be filled. Based on the information that you have entered, your monthly EMI will be displaced. This is how the EMI calculator works:
For salaried individuals
|Loan amount||Rate of Interest||Loan tenure||EMI|
|RS. 20, 50000||10. 99%||10 years||RS. 28, 227|
|RS. 20, 50000||10. 99%||5 years||RS. 44, 562|
|RS. 20, 50000||10. 99%||1 year||RS. 1, 81, 173|
|RS. 20, 50000||29. 99%||5 years||RS. 79, 251|
|RS. 50, 000||10. 99%||1 year||RS. 4, 419|
For self employed
|Loan amount||Rate of interest||Loan tenure||EMI|
|RS. 10, 0000||0.1%||1 year||RS. 8, 338|
|RS. 2, 23, 00, 000||7. 15%||15 years||RS. 2, 02, 313|
|RS. 50, 00, 0000||15%||30 years||RS. 6, 32, 222|
In the above tables, you can see that how the EMI calculator actually works. The Person can choose the loan amount, interest rate and tenure according to his/ her needs. If a person increases the interest rate the EMI amount also increases and if the person lowers the interest rate than the EMI amount will also reduce.
Key features of Fullerton India Personal Loan
- The Fullerton India personal loan is for salaried individuals, self- employed individuals and SME (Small and Medium Enterprise).
- The bank offers attractive interest rates on personal loan.
- The documentation process is hassle free.
- Flexible repayment tenure of upto 48 months is also offered by the bank.
Interest Rate of Fullertron India Personal Loan
The interest rate of Fullertron India Personal loan ranges from 20% to 49% per annum and is influenced by an individual’s age, credit score, salary, employer, etc.
Documents Required to Avail Fullerton India Personal Loan
The following documents are required to avail Fullerton India Personal Loan:
- Application form with a recent photograph
- Address Proof (Ration card/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Rental agreement / Passport copy/ Bank Passbook or Statement/Driving License)
- Age proof (PAN Card, Passport, any other certificate from a statutory authority)
- Proof of Identity (Passport Copy/ Voter ID card/ Driving License/ PAN Card)
- Bank Statements (Bank statement / Bank Passbook for last 6 months) OR Last 3 months salary slip
- Income Tax Returns for last 3 years
- Form 16
- Processing fee cheque
In case you have any query, you can contract the customer care of Fullertron India at 1800 103 6001 (toll free number) on Monday to Saturday from 9.00 am to 7.00 p.m. You can also write to Fullertron Indian at email@example.com.