Fullerton India Personal Loan is a quick and easy solution to all your personal needs. Whether you are planning to renovate your home, go on a vacation, get married or get rid of unexpected expenses like medical bills, a personal loan of upto Rs. 25 lakh can be availed from Fullerton India. The hassle- free documentation involved in availing this personal loan leads to quick processing and disbursal of the loan.
Fullerton India Personal Loan - Eligibility Criteria
- You should be a citizen of India
- You should either be an employee of a private limited company or public sector undertaking (including central, state, and local bodies)
- You should be at least 21 years old and your maximum age should be 60 years
- You should have a minimum work experience of at least 2 years along with a minimum 1 year of employment in your current company
- Your minimum monthly income should be at least Rs. 15,000. In case you are working in Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Cochin or Bangalore, your minimum monthly income should be at least Rs. 20,000
Fullerton India Personal Loan - Eligibility Calculator
Eligibility calculator available at Paisabazaar.com helps you to know if are eligible to apply for Fullerton India Personal Loan. The personal loan eligibility calculator is easy to use and asks for the basic information like occupation type, loan amount, monthly income, mobile number, current city, etc. to check your eligibility with the bank.
Factors Affecting Fullerton India Personal Loan Eligibility
- Credit score: This 3- digit numeric summary that is a reflection of your financial history is calculated by credit bureaus to determine your credit- worthiness. If your credit score is 750 or above, you can avail Fullerton India personal loan.
- Income: If you are a salaried professional or a self- employed individual, you need to meet the minimum income criteria set by the bank. The bank will check your salary slips and bank statements to ensure your eligibility
- Location: The city you reside in plays an important role in your personal loan eligibility as the minimum monthly salary requirement varies from city to city. The minimum salary amount is higher in metropolitan cities like Mumbai and Delhi/NCR as compared to other cities
- Employer: Having a government job or working for a reputed company for more than a year indicates stability and your chances of being eligible for a personal loan improves. If you keep on switching jobs after every 6-8 months, you might not be approved for Fullerton India Personal Loan
How to Improve your Fullerton India Personal Loan Eligibility?
- Maintain credit score: It is necessary to maintain your credit score as if your credit score is 750 or above, you are eligible to avail a personal loan from Fullerton India. If it is below 750, take necessary steps to improve it before applying for a loan
- Pay off your existing loans: Paying off your existing debts or at least a major part of it before applying for a personal loan is a smart decision as the lender might feel that you are already paying other EMIs and might not be able to repay one more loan on time
- Pay your credit card bills on time: If you are paying your credit card bills on time, you are considered disciplined with repayments and this increases your chance of availing a personal loan
- Residential or commercial rental income: The income that you earn from the rent of a commercial or residential property is considered as a rental income. This income is an add- on to your monthly income and increase your eligibility
What is the minimum loan amount that I can avail from Fullerton India?
The minimum personal loan amount offered by Fullerton India is Rs. 60,000.
What is the tenure to repay Fullerton India Personal Loan?
The tenure to repay Fullerton India Personal Loan varies from 12 to 60 months.
How much is the interest rate on a personal loan?
The interest rate on a personal loan starts from 12%.
Can I avail a top- up loan from Fullerton India?
Yes, if you are an existing customer of Fullerton India, you are can avail extra funds on your existing personal loan. You will be eligible for pre-qualified top-up loan on the outstanding principal amount.