Yes Bank is one of the largest private-sector banks in India and the leading provider of Fixed Deposit schemes. The FD schemes offered by Yes Bank for Indian as well as Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) offer flexibility, different interest payouts and great earnings. For NRIs, the bank offers specific schemes that include FCNR deposits, NRO fixed deposits, NRE fixed deposits, etc. While investing in NRI FDs such as NRE FD, it is important to take a close look at the rate of interest to maximize the returns on investment.
Yes Bank NRE FD Rates
Since the rates are subject to change without any prior notification, it is advisable to confirm the rates with the bank before investing your money. The current Yes Bank NRE FD rates have been given here:
|Yes Bank NRE FD Rates of Interest per Annum for the Amount of Rs. 2 Crore with Effect from May 2, 2019|
|Maturity Period||Rate of Interest|
|1 Year to Less Than or Equal to 10 Years||7.25 %|
|12 Months 10 Days to 12 Months 20 Days||7.85%|
|18 Months 8 Days to 18 Months 18 Days||7.55%|
|2 Years to Less Than 3 Years||7.75 %|
- The bank will not provide any interest if you withdraw the deposit before completing 12 months
- The additional interest payable on domestic fixed deposits to senior citizens is not applicable on NRO and NRE fixed deposits
- The rates for monthly payouts will be discounted on the basis of prevailing interest rates
- Sweep-in facility is not available with monthly and quarterly interest payouts
- For the deposit amount above Rs. 2 crore, it is advisable to contact or visit the nearest Yes Bank branch
Features and Benefits of Yes Bank NRE FD
Yes Bank NRE FDs are designed for the special investing needs of Non-Resident Indians. They can invest and earn interest on the savings over time. The following are the features and benefits of investing in Yes Bank NRE FD schemes:
- Yes Bank will not pay any interest on the deposit if the depositor withdraws the initial deposit before the completion of 1 year/12 months
- In several countries, interest earned on the FDs is not taxable. Similarly, Yes Bank NRE FDs are not taxable in India
- The NRE FDs offer nomination facility to the investor
- The bank has an extensive network of branches across the country. One can visit any of its branches to avail the services
Yes Bank NRE FD Calculator
You can easily check the maturity value of the schemes by using the Yes Bank NRE FD calculator. All you need to do is to provide the amount you want to invest, current rate of interest and the tenure to get the estimated maturity value.
To know more about the scheme and rate of interest provided on the amount above Rs. 2 crore, visit the nearest branch of Yes Bank or simply call their customer care representatives for assistance.