Mumbai is a star city best known for its vibrancy and the high standard of living. Being the city of veteran artists, the culture and life of people living in the city is influenced by the celebrities. The city is shopper’s delight and they love to get rewards on their shopping. Many top banks offer credit cards with innumerable benefits and rewards to make the shopping experience more delightful. Given below are some of the best credit cards provided by the leading financial institution in Mumbai.
- American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card– This premium card provides unbeatable travel and lifestyle benefits. The card comes with various benefits on shopping, dining and traveling.
- American Express Gold Card – This card is a charge card offered by American Express, designed to provide amazing offers and perks. With this card, cardholders can earn reward points on everyday purchases. Cardholders will also earn AMEX Membership Rewards, which is a high-value rewards program.
- Citibank® Rewards Card– If you’re looking for a card with maximum rewards and cashback offers then this is the card for you. The card brings to you exclusive offers on almost all of your shopping trips. The card aims at serving the best to its customers.
- IndianOil Citi® Platinum Credit Card– This is a great choice for people who purchase fuel from IndianOil Outlet frequently. The card offers amazing rewards on fuel transactions. The reward points can be redeemed at IndianOil outlets as cashback. You can also earn turbo points on all the other purchases too.
Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards card– The card offers best in class benefits and rewards to the cardholder. It is one of the popular and preferred choices of the customers. It’s quite suitable for the frequent shoppers.
- Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card– The card comes with a very decent annual fee. This is a perfect card for a strict budget. The benefits offered by the card on dining, shopping , travel, fuel purchases and bill payments are very attractive.
- HSBC Platinum Credit Card– This card comes with numerous shopping benefits and attractive rewards to make your shopping experience more joyful. With this card, you can get access to various rewards and services without paying any joining or annual fees.
- ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card- The card comes with a contactless payment technology. You just have to wave the card in front of the card reader to make payments. The card users can get exclusive access to airport lounges with the ICICI Bank coral contactless card.
- RBL Platinum Maxima Card– The card offers great deals on dining, shopping, movies and much more. Cardholders will earn rewards on all purchases made through RBL Platinum Maxima Card. The card’s real purpose is to serve the customer in the best possible way.
- RBL Titanium Delight Card– This card is definitely a very delightful card for everyone. The card offers great deals on dining, shopping, movies and much more. The card’s real purpose is to serve the customer in the best possible way.
- HDFC Regalia First– The HDFC Regalia First Credit Card comes with special privileges and benefits for its customers. It also offers reward points on all transactions done using the card. These points, once accumulated, can be used to purchase gifts and other items, and also to pay off the amount due.
- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World- Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Credit card is a leading co-branded credit card from HDFC bank. This credit card is a joint offering of Jet Airways, the leading private carrier in India and HDFC Bank, a leading private-sector bank in India. This especially designed card for frequent travelers offers lots of travel benefits along with various shopping and lifestyle rewards.