Kolkata is the capital of the state of West Bengal. It is a sprawling city. The architecture in Kolkata is unique and worth seeing. It is a major metropolitan city along with Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. The city has been commercialized over the years and leading financial institution provide credit cards with amazing offers and benefits to complement the lifestyle of the people living in Kolkata.
Given below are some of the best credit cards offered by top banks in Kolkata-
- American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card– This premium card provides unbeatable travel and lifestyle benefits. The card users will enjoy special privileges at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts and Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
- American Express Gold Card – This card is a charge card offered by the American Express, designed to provide amazing offers and perks. With this card, cardholders can earn reward points on everyday purchases. . The card provides reward points which are based on two levels of Gold tiers like 18 carat rewards and 24 carat rewards.
- Citibank® Rewards Card– If you’re looking for a card with maximum rewards and cashback offers then this is the card for you. The annual fee of the card is Rs. 1,000. This fee will be waived off on spending Rs. 30,000 or more in the membership year.
- IndianOil Citi® Platinum Credit Card– This is a great choice for people who purchase fuel from IndianOil Outlet frequently. The card offers amazing rewards on fuel transactions. The reward points can be redeemed at IndianOil outlets as cashback. You can also earn turbo points on all other purchases too.
Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards card– The card offers best in class benefits and rewards to the cardholder. The rewards will be accelerated by 5 times when you use the card for dining, hotel bookings and fuels. It is one of the popular and preferred choices among customers.
- Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card– The card comes with a very decent annual fee. This is a perfect card for a strict budget. The benefits offered by the card on dining, shopping, travel, fuel purchases, bill payments and more are very attractive.
- HSBC Platinum Credit Card– This card comes with numerous shopping benefits and attractive rewards to make your shopping experience more joyful. The cardholders will get up to Rs. 3,000 cashback on spending Rs. 10,000 or more within the first three months of card as an introductory offer.
- ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card- The card comes with a contactless payment technology. You just have to wave the card in front of the card reader to make payments. Users can get exclusive access to airport lounges with the ICICI Bank coral contactless card.
- RBL Platinum Maxima Card– The card offers great deals on dining, shopping, movies and much more. Cardholders will earn rewards on all purchases made through RBL Platinum Maxima Card. The card’s real purpose is to serve the customer in the best possible way.
- RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card– Get your rewards doubled on shopping with RBL Platinum Delight credit card on weekend. This card is enriched with innumerable benefits and rewards to complement your lifestyle.
- HDFC Regalia First– The HDFC Regalia First Credit Card comes with special privileges and benefits for its customers. It also offers reward points on all transactions done using the card. These points, once accumulated, can be used to purchase gifts and other items, and also to pay off the amount due.
- MoneyBack HDFC– HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card has been designed to return a portion of what they spend to the cardholder. This means that more purchases lead to greater savings. One can also consider this as earning money on shopping.