Gurgaon, the millennium city, offers everything you could ask for- from a happening night life to an amazing shopping experience. Gurgaon is developing at a tremendous pace. The city is a major hub for corporate offices. In the recent years, it has witnessed a rapid increase in population. The residents of this millennium city have adopted advanced ways of shopping and spending. People here now prefer to spend via credit cards rather than paying through cash. The credit cards offered in this city bring them various deals and rewards to make the shopping experience more joyous.
Given below are some of the best credit cards provided by leading financial institutions in India-
- The American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card– With American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card you get complimentary travel benefits. Cardholders will earn membership reward points on every spend with this card. You can also enjoy the privilege of shopping the luxury goods at premium stores and luxury stay in exclusive hotels.
- American Express Gold Card- The Gold Credit Card by American Express is an attractive card with unbeatable travel and lifestyle benefits. The first year fee of the card is Rs 1,000 including taxes and the second year fee of the card is Rs 4,500 including taxes.
- Citi PremierMiles® Credit Card- This card is a great choice for the people who like to travel a lot and is stuffed with amazing rewards and deals. Card members get privileges such as complimentary airport lounge access and dining offers.
- Citi® Cash Back Credit Card– This is a suitable card if you don’t like paying high annual fee. Cardholders get 5% cash back on movies, utility, and telephone bill payments. The card brings you exclusive offer on almost all your shopping trips and aims at serving the best to its customers.
Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered Ultimate Card- The new premium card comes with various introductory offers. It also has the highest reward point value in the market. The card provides world class privileges to its customers justifying the fees and charges levied on the card.
- Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards card– The card offers best in class benefits and rewards to the cardholder. It is one of the most popular and preferred choices of the customers. This card is quite suitable for the frequent shoppers.
- HSBC Platinum Credit Card– This card comes with numerous shopping benefits and attractive rewards to make your shopping experience more joyful. With this card, you can access various rewards and services without paying any joining or annual fees.
- ICICI Platinum Chip Card – Visa– Embedded with the microchip, the card is secured against counterfeiting and duplication. It also has a Personal Identification Number (PIN). It is a great card for everyone.
- ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card- ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card is a new generation credit card with inbuilt contactless technology to make payments more secure and prompt. You just have to wave the card in front of the card reader terminal at the payment counter. The card users can get exclusive access to airport lounges with the ICICI Bank coral contactless card.
- RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card– Get your rewards doubled on shopping with RBL Platinum Delight credit card on weekend. This card is enriched with innumerable benefits and rewards to complement your lifestyle.
- RBL Titanium Delight Card– This card is definitely a very delightful card for everyone as it offers great deals on dining, shopping, movies and more. The card’s real purpose is to serve the customers in the best possible way.
- MoneyBack HDFC– Their MoneyBack Credit Card has been designed to return a portion of what they spend to the cardholder. This means that more purchases lead to greater savings. One can also consider this as earning money on shopping.
- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World- Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Credit card is a leading co-branded credit card from HDFC bank. This credit card is a joint offering of Jet Airways, the leading private carrier in India and HDFC Bank, a leading private-sector bank in India. This especially designed card for frequent travelers offers lots of travel benefits along with various shopping and lifestyle benefits.