Credit Card Eligibility Calculator
Credit card is the best means for cashless transactions. It saves you from carrying cash or getting money debited at the time of purchase. Credit cards come with different benefits and discounts on shopping, travelling etc.
The eligibility for credit card varies according to the lender and the purpose for which the card is availed. The basic clauses include-
- Applicant should be at least 18 years old
- Applicant should be salaried or self-employed, with a regular source of income to pay back the credit card bills
- He should have a savings account in his name
- He should not have a bad credit history
Basic Eligibility for Credit Card
Credit card eligibility depends on these factors —Purpose of card, city you are residing in, currently employed as salaried, self-employed professional or self employed business.
A credit card eligibility calculator helps you analyse the card that suits you best according to your lifestyle on the basis of the above mentioned factors.
SBI offers wide range of credit cards with different usage criteria. And accordingly the eligibility criteria also vary. But for applying an individual should be
- An Indian resident
- Above 18 years
And, should have a good CIBIL score
Axis bank offers breadth of cards including Premium card, MY card, Co Branded card etc.
- To get an axis bank credit card, an individual should be
- In the age bracket of 18 years to 70 years
- Citizen of India, resident or non-resident
ICICI credit card eligibility
ICICI has designed a wide range of Credit Cards that includes the gemstone collection, contact less payment card, fuel, airline, unifare metro card and more.
Loaded with benefits, ICICI credit card offers
- Life style benefits – Discounts on shopping, dining & movies, complimentary round of golf every month, etc.
- Travel benefits – Complimentary airport lounge access, fuel surcharge waiver, fuel discounts
Other benefits – Cash rewards, PAYBACK offers, 24×7 concierge service & many more
Aspire Platinum and Royale Signature Credit Card are the two credit cards offered by IDBI bank. These family cards can be availed by any individual who stands through the eligibility criteria stated below-
- Primary card holder should be in the age bracket of 21 years to 60 years (65 years for self-employed).
- Add-on card holder should be 18 years and above
- Should be a resident of India
Along with attractive reward points, IDBI credit card offers air travel accident insurance cover, zero lost card liability and much more
HDFC bank has different cards with different benefits and features. Along with premium and cash back card it offers professional cards for doctors and teachers along with special cards for women. For an HDFC card, the minimum eligibility requirements are
- Applicant should be at least 21 years old and not older than 65.
- His annual income must be at least 2 lakh if salaried.
- If self-employed, his income per year should be at least 1.5 lakh.