Chennai is a perfect tourist destination. Temples and beaches are the major attraction of this beautiful city. The charm of Chennai attracts both younger and older generation. There’s no shortage of interesting things to do in Chennai that you might find yourself staying longer than planned.
There are various credit cards available in Chennai to complement the lifestyle of the people living there. These credit cards available at low interest rates with fast approval of credit card application.
Given below are the best credit cards provided by the top banks-
- American Express Gold Card – It is a charge card offered by the American Express, designed to provide amazing offers and perks. With this card, you can earn reward points on everyday purchases along with AMEX Membership Rewards, which is a high-value rewards program.
- The American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card- This credit card focuses on providing the ultimate travel experience to the users. Customers will experience the fastest complimentary travel services and 4 complimentary visits per year to 30 airport lounges in Delhi.
- Citibank® Rewards Card– If you’re looking for a card with maximum rewards and cashback offers then this is the card for you. Through this card, Citibank offers you exclusive rewards on almost all your shopping trips. The card aims at serving the best to its customers.
- IndianOil Citi® Platinum Credit Card– This is a great choice for people who purchase fuel from IndianOil Outlet frequently. The card offers amazing rewards on fuel transactions. The reward points can be redeemed at IndianOil outlets as cashback. You can also earn turbo points on all the other purchases too.
Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card- Being the perfect combination of cashback and rewards, this credit card is one of the most popular cards by SCB. This is also a contactless credit card which makes checkouts secure and faster.
- Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card– The card comes with a very decent annual fee. This is a perfect card for a strict budget. The benefits offered by the card on dining, shopping , travel, fuel purchases, bill payments and more are very attractive.
- HSBC Platinum Credit Card– This card comes with numerous shopping benefits and attractive rewards to make your shopping experience more joyful. With this card, you can access various rewards and services without paying any joining or annual fees.
- ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card- The card comes with a contactless payment technology. You just have to wave the card in front of the card reader to make payments. The card users can get exclusive access to airport lounges with the ICICI Bank coral contactless card.
- ICICI Platinum Chip Card – Visa- The card is one complete package to complement your lifestyle. It comes with the security in the form of a Personal Identification Number (PIN). The card is power packed with various reward programs. This card will leave you satisfied at the end of the day.
- RBL Platinum Maxima Card– The card offers great deals on dining, shopping, movies and much more. Cardholders will earn rewards on all purchases made through RBL Platinum Maxima Card. The card’s real purpose is to serve the customer in the best possible way.
- RBL Titanium Delight Card– It is a wonderful credit card for frequent shoppers. The card offers great deals on dining, shopping, movies and much more. The card’s real purpose is to serve the customer in the best possible way.
- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World- Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Credit card is a leading co-branded credit card from HDFC bank. This credit card is a joint offering of Jet Airways, the leading private carrier in India and HDFC Bank, a leading private-sector bank in India. This specially designed card for frequent travelers offers lots of travel benefits along with various shopping and lifestyle benefits
- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card– This unique card launched by HDFC is one of the best cards of HDFC. The card combines the benefits of Diner club and Jet Airways. The card competes very well with other premium cards in the market.